Home

Watching a MASTER!!

Dark_ZONE

I had the incredible priviledge in watching one, JEE-REE[GRAN JEDI] today . . . It was almost too incredible, but I think it was definitely all true . . no scripting . .

He would walk about with his saber sheathed . . if any one attacked him with force or saber . . in one fluid move he would . . SPIN and SABER stab him through the chest . . and sheath his SABER!! . . without missing a beat . . It was incredible to watch.

He would also get his saber flying in a circle and and leave it in the middle of a battle field calling it only to return if challenged . . .

Has any one seen this guy in action . . There was some one ther named Ninja Nuggets who was with me, but he was no match for Jee-Ree . . . Watch and learn as I have . .

speaking of masters... or those that are not.

I just got off the lamest server. There was one guy spamming the kick move, one guy constantly doing pull + DFA, one hanging around a precipice constantly pushing people over, or choking and dropping. all we needed was someone spamming the backstab.

as someone who doesn't do MP very often, this is almost enough to turn me off. Granted, i'm not that good at fighting, but spammers just take the fun out of it.

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

.....wow....he turned of his saber and backstabed people...OH MY GOD WHAT EVERY SHALL WE DO, HE'S SO POWERFUL

HE KNOWS HOW TO USE THE DREADED BACKSTAB, WOW!!!!

the 180 degree spin + backstab, wow...so amazing

sarcasm loses a bit over the internet doesn't it?

I think you missed the point . . it was this Image he had. . . very powerful . . Yes he could do the back stab . . that wasn't the big "WOW" I was reffering to . . it was the fact that he did it from no saber out to saber out and throught the guy and sabe back in . . Havn't seen any one else do it yet so it was a big deal to me . . See I'm a NOOOOOOOOB . . Yup a Little ol . . NOOB . . so your sarcasm (even though it was meant to belittle) is lost on me. Though I am sure you friends will clap you on the back and give you an "atta BOY!" . . there does your EGO feel better now?

Originally posted by Dark_ZONE

I think you missed the point . . it was this Image he had. . . very powerful . . Yes he could do the back stab . . that wasn't the big "WOW" I was reffering to . . it was the fact that he did it from no saber out to saber out and throught the guy and sabe back in . . Havn't seen any one else do it yet so it was a big deal to me . . See I'm a NOOOOOOOOB . . Yup a Little ol . . NOOB . . so your sarcasm (even though it was meant to belittle) is lost on me. Though I am sure you friends will clap you on the back and give you an "atta BOY!" . . there does your EGO feel better now?

Hahaha!!

owned :D

Originally posted by Dark_ZONE

You are officially my soul mate.

so he could turn his saber on and use backstab....

is their something special about this

it may look cool, but that's about it, just your good ol' push/pull whore

:) I remember when I was new to the game. I didn't read the trusty manual so I didn't know how to use forces or switch off my saber or anything. I would run around hitting attack hoping for the best and when I saw special moves I was awestruck. How the hell did they do that? Alot of things seemed very cool to me, the first time I saw a wall walk, it blew me away.

Anyway, my point is:

I know where this guy is coming from. Don't be so quick to flame him. He is new to the game a lot of moves are going to look cool to him.

Dark Zone: I would love you to come back to this thread in one week's time and give us your opinion as to whether you still thinks this guy is cool! :)

Dark Zone was impressed by a player which dominated, and did it with style and flair. That's admirable if you ask me.

If more people were like Dark Zone then people who see winning as the most important aspect of the game and is prepared to resort to assfighting and spamming to get there would be getting less respect. An evolution I would be the first to welcome.

Originally posted by Jevesus

Dark Zone was impressed by a player which dominated, and did it with style and flair. That's admirable if you ask me.

If more people were like Dark Zone then people who see winning as the most important aspect of the game and is prepared to resort to assfighting and spamming to get there would be getting less respect. An evolution I would be the first to welcome.

i never whine if somebody beats me, i just think up a better way to play and then kick their ass the next time......i always say good fight after a fight even if i lost and i always try to tell them somewhere that they could improve if possible because i like fighting people who are a challenge

i never whine if somebody beats me, i just think up a better way to play and then kick their ass the next time......i always say good fight after a fight even if i lost and i always try to tell them somewhere that they could improve if possible because i like fighting people who are a challenge

gee, really? *takes notes*

Dark Zone,

The game is cool as hell though isn't it. I was in a private game with one of the "Rangers" (My online gaming unit "Wolf's Rangers") any way he was fairly new to the game. I was walking up over him, and as soon as he could turn around to see where I went, I was walking back the other way right over his head....

He just said "damn it" "how do you do that?" ;). But I had him wall walking like a fly in just few minutes. It was so cool to him after that, but he did start kicking my arse using moves that I taught him. I then the good ol "I left you as the student, but now I am the Master HAHAHA" :)

Hang in there Dark, there are many amazing things you'll see, and learn to do your self coming your way....

all the world has come to the servers to share their moves. maybe ur smart, but u cant be more creative than 1mil brains put together. the first time i got push/pull + backstab by the "most kills" guy in the game, i was like ;) COOL~~~~~~~~ i wish i could be him *puking on the floor, he's just a spammer* but after a while i figure this guys was nothing. i used to go to ffa server. at the end of that day i challenged him to a duel. um....yeah gf dude. all he did was running around like crazy with his saber in blue stance i suppose, he was not thinking at all how to combined a move to even touch me. i kicked him off the edge without getting a snigle hit.

hey go to a duel server that has NF. thats were u can c ppl put up some good fights, and i bet u learn a lot more than backstab and turning off the saber.

:duel:

LOL . . never said He beat me . . MUCH . . He He . .

After I saw that move, I wasn't afriad to approach him . . I just did it cautiously . . very caustiously . . He knew I saw him and he tryed Pulling me a couple times . . but I am still getting the finese part down in the game and I tend to ABsorb a lot of pull combos . . so he was forced to fight saber out and and no pull combos . . OUr fight ratio ended up being 5-2 his favor, BUT I started figuring him out . . and given another MAP or two . . well . . who knows . .

Those weren't exactly sentences, and, while he was using periods, they weren't used in that sense. It's hard for me to explain, mainly because I'm not that bright, but here's an example of what I believe he was trying to achieve, but overdid it just a tad:

I think, therefor I am....er....yeah....

See? :)

-Mythren...at work...with nothing better to do...

P.S. I'm a dotuser to the extreme, too...I do, however, attempt to use them as properly as possible, not to imply that you weren't, but I try to myself. :)

Archived