Home

An Update from Bloodriot and Absath

Absath

Ive been receiving a few emails asking us where we've been, si I thought I'd stop by an provide an update.

I personally havent been around these boards at all lately, as I'm rather busy. Ive been signed on to skin for a MMORPG work in progress that is still in early alpha stages. Between that and JK2 skinning, my plate is full ;)

Bloodriot has been hard at work on our latest model, and its just been passed to me for skinning. I have to say, its his best work yet ;)

Some of you may know that Bloodriot and I have adopted a cloak and dagger sort of policy regarding our models. Whereas we used to start WIP threads like everyone else, we eventually decided that nothing useful came of them. Too many whiners, flames and complaints that we didnt want to deal with. I apologize to those of you who actually offered constructive comments, but unfortunatly this is a case where the innocent are penalized for the actions of the criminal.

So essentially, you will see our latest work a day or two before it is released. But we did not promise more models and a SP story, and then fade away. We are hard at work, we just prefer to stay out of the spotlight while we do it ;)

-Abs

wow them came out of there cave... lol! Anyhow do you have any insight on my mod... I would like to know what you think of the ideas and if you have any ideas or changes... since you ppl do make the best stuff around here... I need a pro to look it over...thanks......oh yeah its the kung-fu mod...

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

ABSATH & BLOODRIOT, YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

The force will be with you...... Always

will be with them? WILL BE?!

Hell with that.....

...far as I'm concerned they are the Force!!!

~Orb

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I agree wholeheartedly with your decision not to post WIP threads. This are far too many pointless posts on such a thread [uhm, like this one? *sheeps*]. Seriously though, I really respect that decision, and I'm highly looking forward to seeing whatever it is you have in store for us.

Is there anywhere you have an index of the things you already have finished? I have a few of your things, but I doubt I have them all yet.

Archived