Home

Legends of the Spam

Boba Rhett

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ending was great. I laughed, I almost cried, but one thing that didn't happen was me hearing the cool soundtracks that Havoc posted (escept for the first) seeing as the first was like 10 mb of downloading time on my computer. And we just had a large frog-drowner so I had to get off the computer. But reall will someone please tell me what songs they were?

First was SPR, main theme I think.

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Depends on the point of view, Redwing ;)

Great ending for an epic story, Havoc. Except that Crazy Dog is already dead :lol:

Actually that was supposed to be Crazyus Dogus his just-as-forgetful Cousin! ;)

Originally posted by Artoo

But reall will someone please tell me what songs they were?

First was SPR, main theme I think.

Yes, the first one is the Hymn for the fallen from Saving Private Ryan. The second is the love theme (Very depressing)from Braveheart. The third song was "May it be" by Enya. :D

About the Author(s):

Havoc Stryphe was born 1978 in the small town of Greenville, Pennsylvania. Havoc grew up in rural Pennsylvania where he learned to appreciate life and it's inherent beauty. He participated in community theatre and wrote his first screen play at the age of 17.

Havoc graduated High School in 1996 and went to college at Valley Forge Christian College, outside Philadelphia, to become a minister, but sercretly was an aspiring Actor/Screen Write. After two years Havoc was forced to quit college due to financial problems, but remained in the big city.

Havoc had some small acting gigs in Community theatres, and worked many odd jobs, but eventually missed the laid back attitude of small town living and moved back to rural, western Pennsylvania where he now works as a contractor for the Department of Defense managing batabases and acting as local network administrator. Soon after, Havoc settled down and married his lovely wife, Jody, in 2001.

Havoc and his wife now live in Transfer, Pennsylvania where he still writes in his free time.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 years later...

Oh, it's still here, as well as every other great thread from those days! I've been slowly going back over the old threads and posts and remembering the glory days of GB.com. In doing so I have come to realize a great truth: in all my days since and all my "travels" on various forums/boards/communities, none have ever had the sense of family and comradery that Lucasforums had/has, especially the GBers. What an amazing group of people. Wherever life took them, wherever they may find themselves these days, I hope they are blessed beyond measure and I hope they know how much of a difference they made in such a small matter of time to so many people. The Legends of the Spam story was a collective effort by the forum to make us all heros, but what we didn't realize then was... we already were.

Archived