Home

Legends of the Spam

Boba Rhett

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Ten: An Innocents Deceit

*But knowing that Viper's agents are masters of deception, he collected himself and asked the following question..*

Tell me, master Sadauker.... If you truly are the master of this house as you claim to be... What is the name of that fine young lad standing over there?

Rhett turns and points at the boy that had brought them all there*

"Well how should I know what some strange boys name is? I've never seen him before in my life", Sadauker responded.

Interesting. Well let's see what the boy has to say about that.

*Rhett turns around to call the boy over ... but the boy was gone!*

*Seconds later a small creature jumped from a nearby tree and dealt a crashing blow to the back of Eets' head. It then light out a hideous shriek of a laugh*

"Fools!", the creature yelled at the townsfolk in a high pitched squealing voice. "Is there no end to your stupidity?". I was the little innocent child who brought you all here. That old man is not Sadauker, he is but my servant, krkode!. I am Sadauker[/b]! And now, you shall all DI.....

*His sentence was cut short by the blade of Havoc's sword*

"This partie's over", says Havoc.

*seeing that his master had fallen, krkode transformed back into the spammish, winged creature he truly was and took flight to his supreme master's far away land. To tell him of the re-discovery of this land that he had long sought vengeance on, and of the existence of the old warriors who had vanquished him so very long ago. His master would be pleased*

*Rhett and everyone else run to Eets to tend to his wounds*

"He will be alright", Sherack finally spoke.

*A sigh of relief spread through the people*

"Good, now we must quickly prepare for the long journey", Rhett said. "Have some of the faster men run back to town and fetch some torches and salted meats. Havoc, you will be our scout. Run on ahead and keep sight of that flying devil. We'll meet up with you at the Gap of Tungoska later. We must all set out tonight if we wish to catch krkode before he alerts his master, Viper. If we are to win this war, we must have surprise as our ally."

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by Young David

Why is my name not in this story? (As a good guy ofcourse)

I was just about to ask the same thing.

Chapter Eleven: Approaching Storm

No sooner than Rhett had finished his insructions Young David had grabbed a few men, including TieDefender and Darth Rommel, and were already half-way into town to gather torches and supplies. Eets, on the other hand, was just getting to his feet after suffering the blow to his head, Sherack still at his side steadying him.

Eets winced as he stood and spoke through clenched teeth, "I'm alright!", pulling away from Sherack, "I'm fine, leave me be!" he snatched his arm away from Sherack and made his way to a nearby tree and sat beneath it alone.

Sherack looked to Rhett, "I'm worried for him, you think he'll be alright?"

Rhett turned his weary eyes toward the tree, attempting to make out the silhouette of his friend, but in the darkness, all he could make out was some movement, tending his wound no doubt, Rhett thought to himself.

"Aye, I don't envy him of the headache he'll have in the morning, but he'll be fine. To be Honest, it's not his head I'm worried about...".

Rhett let those words linger a while as he continued staring at the tree. A chill crept over the two men as they stood in the road, adding to the already frigid night air. Rhett shook it off and began making his way over to the remaining men. But Sherack couldn't shake it off as easily, and was left alone to ponder what his friend meant.

As Rhett approached the remaining men, Crazy Dog spoke up, "Rhett, shouldn't you have sent someone else with Havoc?" Some of the other men nodded in agreement, and The MadDoofer spoke up, "I'll gladly go after him if you want! I'd find him you know. I'm an excellent tracker!"

Rhett, turned and surveyed the direction in which the Beast had took flight, wondering how his friend was faring knowing he did what he had to, Havoc wouldn't have had it any other way. He then turned his attention back to Crazy Dog and Doofer

"I know you could Doofer But no, something tells me he has to go this alone..."

Havoc tried his best to keep the flying Beast, krkode, in his sight. But in the darkness of the forrest, the braches seemed to grab at his cloak, teariing at his flesh and threaten to take an eye. Even so, Havoc refused to slow his pace, he had been running for nearly an hour now, and beginning to wish he had grabbed a horse before dashing after the beast. But he knew that Rhett had given him this chance and he wasn't going to let him down. He's make up for his past if it was the last thing he'd do!

Havoc glanced up again and caught sight of his prey and whsipered to himself, "Fly as you may, you won't get away from me, beast. Surely as my temper is running hot, you will share the same fate as your master!" The thought of the vile monster Sardauker being sliced in two by his blade brought a smirk to Havoc's face. But Havoc quickly dismissed the thought, knowing this wasn't the time for smiles.

Suddenly Havoc burst into a clearing, a small field lit dimmly by the moon above. On the other side of the clearing a dense, dark forest rose ominously above the clearing and high into the night: The Evernight Forrest. Named such by travellers for it's incredible dense undergrowth and foliage that even on the brightest of summer days it was lit no more than a moonlight night. Needless to say, most travellers stay clear of the forrest, while those who do venture into the dark woods and survive are later found at taverns, terrified, telling stories of unearthly creatures, wicthery and curses while they drink themselve into oblivion too scared to face the world.

Havoc scanned the night sky, praying the beast had changed direction saving him the experience of the Evernight Forrest, but all hope was lost when he caught sight of krkode flying straight over the Evernight Forrest. In the distance ahead a rumble of thunder could be heard, paying it little heed Havoc took a deap breath and plunged into the darkness of the thick forrest...

Back outside of town, Rhett looked skyward at the sound of thunder rolling from the mountains to the south. Rhett furrowed his brow and muttered under his breath, "This is not good, not good at all..." His thought was cut short by Sherack and Clefo who approached Rhett with concern on their faces. Rhett immediately asked, "what... what is it?"

Clefo spoke first, "Young David and the others have not returned. It's been two hours, and I fear something has happened to them!"

Rhett realized that, indeed, Young David had been gone far too long, but before he could think of possible reasons why they were waylaid, his thoughts were interrupted again...

"Oh, and there's one more thing", it was Sherack this time, "Eets is gone."

Rhett turned to look at Sherack disbelief in his eyes, "WHAT!"

Clefo answered, "We looked everywhere. Maybe he went in to town to find the others?

Rhett hung his head and paused before speaking. "No, he didn't go into town. This is what I feared the most...",

The rest of his words were lost in a deafening roar of thunder, and the men could do little more than look up at the dark clouds of the approaching storm. They all knew these were no ordinary clouds, and they knew there was a good chance some of them might not live out this storm...

Chapter Twelve: The Companies

~ Sherack frowned as he began to understand what Rhett meant ~

Rhett... you think that Eets has been poisoned by Sardauker? Don't hide anything from us, it will only hinder our success.

"Yes. I think Sardauker's attack was to inject Spam Venom in Eets' body. And it seems to have worked. Even now, he's probably on his way to rejoin his new master... Viper. "

Rhett turned away from them to ponder alone on what to do next. Sherack gathered the troops and began organizing things.

Valiant warriors of GeeBee! We cannot let Spam rest any longer. It has already began moving, taking our dear friend Eets with it. Viper's forces are probably already massed at the frontier between GeeBee and the land of the jkiiites, waiting for the right moment to attack our beautiful kingdom. We must not let this happen! We need to strike now, while surprise is still on our side. We cannot afford to wait for Young David any longer.

We shall split in two companies. The first one will consist of our main troops, and shall fight the Spam Army until none of Viper's minions are left alive. I will lead this company to victory. The second company will be comprised of three volunteers who shall sneak past the Dark Lord's defences and kill him in his castle. This is an extremely dangerous mission, but it will be vital to our victory. The battle of the First Company will serve as a diversion, as it should enable the Second Company to sneak past the defences successfully.

And now... who shall be the three volunteers of the Second Company?

Sherack studied every one of them. They were all great warriors, but he knew that all of them feared the Dark Lord Viper, just as he did himself. Suddenly, a voice spoke up:

"I will lead the Second Company!" said Rhett proudly. "Who will come with me?"

"I will!" said another voice. "My name is Paragon Leon, and I will help Rhett defeat Viper in his dark castle. "

"The Second Company needs another warrior. Who shall be the third hero?" said Rhett in a commanding tone.

A hooded person separated himself from the crowd and approached Rhett slowly.

"I shall be the third warrior." said the stranger, revealing his face. It was Tie Guy, ex-acolyte of Viper! "For many long years I have been torturing myself after I betrayed Viper during The Flood. Somehow I cannot get rid of the shame of once serving under his evil rule. I hope that by striking him down once again, I will be able to free myself from the pain I have long endured."

Sherack nodded approvingly. Surely there could be no better choice than these valiant men to accomplish the mission that were given to them.

Very well! We shall depart now. Gather your things and let us be on our separate ways, Rhett. One last thing: if you see Eets during the battle ahead... strike him down without remorse. He is no longer one of us.

With these painful words the two companies parted, resolute but with a deep fear grudging their hearts...

I was just wondering when am I gonna be added into this? I know I haven't been around in a LONG time but I was one of the oringnal members here on these forums. By the way, I wanna be on the good guys side, I ain't no spammer. If Rhetts writing the next chapter, which I assume he is, I'll talk to him then on MSN messanger about it.

[edit]I know where I'm gonna be in the story now, so nobody worry about it.[/edit]

Archived