Maddoffer

The Darkside of the Spam-

Viper - Dark lord of the Spam

Delphi

sardaukar-dead

krkode

Eets-Lost One

Can I add a little? Okey, here goes...

Out of the darkness comes a young man; strong but also weary. At his side is a sword, in his hand is a bow, and on his back is a quiver. His footsteps barely discernable.

"Who goes there?" Rhett said loudly.

"I am known by some as Silenthunter. I have travelled far after hearing of the growing threat of the SPAM. I too have battled with Viper, barely escaping with my life. Alas, even these arrows were not able to pierce his armor. With me is my nobal steed Derion, meaning 'flame' in the ancient tongues. I have seen what can happen to those who are controlled by the SPAM, and I have vowed never to fall under it's power. I am asking permisson to join you on this quest. What is your answer?"...

EXCUSE me...but I've been here longer than YOU :D

I registered here the second day after the forums opened, I just read more than posted...so I only got a post count of 100 before the merge :D

And besides, R15 was a big poster here...Aresen invaded here once, it has to SOMEWHERE in the story :D

Perhaps a band of violent, insane savages to the North? :D

Ok guys. Here's chapter Thirteen!. Sorry it took so long to get up but we had to leave for Kansas City. *is there right now*

Chapter Thirteen: The Hunt

Leon, Tie Guy and Rhett, all deep in thought about what was to come in their journey, traveled in silence for what seemed to them all for hours before the silence was finally broken by Leon.

We should be getting close to Havoc now. Try to be as silent as you can. There is no doubt that where we find Havoc, krkode will be close by.

I truly hope that Havoc has not yet had to face him, Rhett added. Sardauker[/b] proved to be of little challenge only because of his arrogance and of quick thinking on Havoc's part. Krkode I feel, will be much more cautious and because of that, I fear, much more dangerous.

It was but for a moment that the three travelers had time to ponder what was said before the sound of a screaming man set thousands of birds a flight from the trees. Out of instinct, all three drew their swords. But nothing came.

Havoc! Tie Guy cried out.

Krkode must have discovered that he was following him and attacked. Wispered Leon, under his breath.

Quickly! We must hurry if we are to aid Havoc! Called Rhett

The three ran into the forest from whence the scream had come. After several minutes of searching they came upon a clearing in the wood. At the end of the clearing stood a tall tree and at the base of it sat a slouched over man ? who appeared to be Havoc!

They all rushed to his side and Rhett knelt to examine him. After a few tense moments, swallowing the fear that had crept to the top of his throat, Tie Guy began to ask the question they all wanted the answer to.

Is he...

He was cut short by a sigh of relief from Rhett and a reassuring, yet confusing answer.

No. No, he's not dead. Aside form a few bumps and bruises he's all right.

He appears to have been drugged. Rhett added whilst pouring an elixir into havoc's mouth.

As Havoc began to stir, with a puzzled look on his face, Leon began to speak.

Drugged? But? why would Krkode drug him unl...

He needn't finish his question, for at that moment a shadowed figure stepped from his hiding place only long enough to fire a well placed arrow into Rhett's arm.

AAHHH! Rhett screamed while unconsciously reaching and plucking the arrow from his arm.

Tie Guy and Leon immediately took the defensive while Rhett called out to the unseen foe.

Come out and show your self, krkode! You wretched servant of Viper!

A shrill cackle was what Rhett's challenge was met by. Then came these words from the creature...

Ahahaha! So sure are you that I am krkode? Tell me? do you really think that idiot krkode would be clever enough to realize that you three would eventually come along to help your pal, Havoc? Ha! It was I!

The creature jumped from the tree that was serving as his hiding place, no more than ten feet from them, and stepped into the light? It was none other than their friend, or at least the shell of what used to be their friend. He had been consumed fully by the dark arts. It was Eets.

Come meet your doom, my... friends.

Said Eets as he drew both of his swords and spread an evil smile across his now twisted face.

Rhett, Tie Guy and Leon drew their weapons and ran to meet him. But the sound of the clash between their swords and Eets' never came. None of them had noticed that Havoc had awoken and had drawn his throwing knife from it's leather compartment built into his boot. The only thing heard was the swift sound of the knife as it glided through the air and planted itself firmly between Eet's eyes. Eet's fell to the ground. Made never again to see the light of day.

The three of them that were standing made their way over to Eets' body, followed shortly by Havoc.

Tie Guy began to speak.

We all knew what had to be done. The Eet's we knew, he... he would have wanted it this way.

Although they all new the words Tie Guy spoke were true, they still couldn't help but feel remorse. They also knew that krkode was still out there and that they must hurry to keep on his tail and stop him from reaching his master, but for that moment, they all stood silently. Morning the loss of a dear friend.

They could only hope that Sherack's party was fairing better than their own...

Chapter 13 Continued: Natopo's Pursuit

Meanwhile, Natopo was in hot pursuit of Sherack's group. He found them at a mountain, very near where Viper's army awaited them. Natopo was seeking revenge on Delphi, for he had had encounters with him before, and he wanted to eliminate him once and for all! Delphi had recked part of Lucasforums, as well as Altuskayvee, the 2 lands Natopo had once called home. Natopo was born on GeeBee, but since then he had also journeyed to the land of the jkiiites to avoid fighting. Natopo had been the land of Altuskayvee dotcom, and that was where the contentions started with Delphi. He was deceitful and he lied much of the time. Natopo had put up with this long enough, and using his magical set of chainballs, he decided he was to vanquish Delphi while Sherack and the others tried to vanquish Viper's army. Natopo had been trained in the ways of magic and chainballsmanship since he had been 4, but now he was 12, orphaned and alone, with one thing on his mind. Revenge.

Sherack's group was begginig to set up camp out on the mountain, when he saw with his supersight that the Dark Lord's army was coming around the other side of the mountain. They were still quite a distance away, but Natopo went to warn Sherack and his company.

"Look, sir, there comes a small preteen!", called TheMadDoofer.

"Yes, it is," said Sherack. Natopo arrived next to Sherack and began to speak.

"Oh great Sherack, I bring you grave news! The Dark Lord's army knows your coming, and his army is coming to meet you around the other side of the mountain!"

"Is this so?" Sherack asked.

"Yes, sir, it is," Natopo answered.

Sherack took out a pair of olden day binoculars, and saw that indeed, the Dark Lord's army was coming, with someone awfully familiar leading them! He winced to improve his vision, then recognized that it was Eets, the Lost One!

"All men, prepare for war!"

Natopo snuck out while the camp was preparing for war, and went to follow Rhett's group to the Dark Kingdom so that he could destroy Delphi.

excuse me...idiot?? I'll show you what an idiot is ;) *points at person reading this*

If you are reading this, you are an idiot...man, are you deaf or something, you'll go blind if you read this...its so small, stop, stop, stop..now. NOW. dam n why are you still going on??

:D

Natopo, apparently this book is being written by the Oldbies (Rhett, Sherakh, etc) and the non-spamming wise members (Havoc :D ) :DIf you are reading this, you are an idiot...man, are you deaf or something, you'll go blind if you read this...its so small, stop, stop, stop..now. NOW. dam n why are you still going on??

Guest King Andrei

I'm not even in the story. Comeon, put me in the story! You can even put me as a bad guy, just put me!

No fair! I'm gonna start a law suit against GB Forums! J/K ;)

Archived