Home

Legends of the Spam

Boba Rhett

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by silenthunter

Grr...I asked you guys a question! ;) Will I be with the first company or will thou allow me to join the second? I believe I would be a great help to the second comapny, with my bow and my stealthiness.

Sherack= Aragorn

Rhett= Frodo

Paragon= Sam

Tie Guy= Gollum

Havoc= Gandalf

Viper= Sauron

krkode= hmmmmm...Wormtongue?

Eets= hmmmmmm...Boromir?

Silenthunter= legolas

Okay, a note to those that want to add their own part... contact either Rhett or me first. Natopo's part comes too early... we can't teleport to the land of the jkiiites. And binoculars just didn't exist in ancient times :)

Another thing: In The Companies, I have stated that the Second Company will only include 3 members (plus Havoc). Which means that every other members missing and unaccounted for are already in my company by default. I need a big army :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen: The Resistance

Sherack was helping the others to get ready for another day of walking when a strange fellow came to him to warn him of the upcoming venue of Viper's army.

"Oh great Sherack, I bring you grave news! The Dark Lord's army knows your coming, and his army is coming to meet you around the other side of the mountain!" said the young lad.

Oh really? But, young one, the land of the jkiiites is still two days of walking from where we are. There is no way they would have made it here in such a short time. Nevertheless, you must have seen something coming from the other side of the mountain. I do not know who they are, but we shall find out very soon.

Sherack gathered his troops once again and they began walking around the mountain to meet the large group of strangers. Sherack approached what seemed to be the leader of the unknown force and bowed before him.

Greetings, o mysterious one. My name is Sherack, and I have come from the faraway land of Geebee to fight the Dark Lord of the Spam. Who might ye be, venerable lord, to lead such a powerful task force?

"Good morning, Sherack of Geebee. I am Vagabond, leader of the underground resistance force of the jkiiites. We are the last remains of our once great civilisation. We have been exiled from our land and are making our way toward your own. " said the stranger.

It appears that we pursue the same goals, Vagabond of the jkiiites. Viper's reign must end; we would be grateful if you could help us in any way possible. We are in great need of men, and you and your warriors would help immensely.

"Very well!" replied Vagabond. "It would be an honor to join such powerful army as yours, lord Sherack!"

After the two leaders worked out the details of the alliance, they made their way toward Viper's lair. Soon after the sun was set, the company could see the Spam Castle's dark silhouette in the horizon. One of Geebee's warriors approached Sherack. It was Rommel, the other ex-acolyte who had been reformed long ago.

"Sherack, I must warn you; Viper has always had two acolytes serving him. No more, no less - one was to stay at his side as a bodyguard, and the other was the general of the Spam army. Back in the days, I was the latter, and I know what the current general is capable of. " said he, a troubled look on his face.

We will camp here tonight. We will reach the castle tomorrow... and fight this general of the spam. It shall be a battle long remembered. Sleep well, Rommel... I might require your help in more ways than you imagine.

With these vague words, Sherack walked away, leaving Rommel frowning and worrying.

Ah, waiting in vast anticipation am I, for next chapter of this epic...

Important MIAs

Krkode has gone missing...the evil dude could bode bad SPAM in the chapters to come

Young David and his toup has gone missing searching for supplies...will he make it in time for the valiant battle, or will he end up being an evil converted minion by Sardine...um...Sarduck...um...PICK AN EASIER NAME TO SPELL!!!

Host of new characters soon to be revealed...really says it all doesn't it?

Originally posted by darthfergie

SPAM in the chapters to come

Young David and his toup has gone missing searching for supplies...will he make it in time for the valiant battle, or will he end up being an evil converted minion by Sardine...um...Sarduck...um...PICK AN EASIER NAME TO SPELL!!!

Host of new characters soon to be revealed...really says it all doesn't it?

It could be worse. This forum could allow upto 36 characters and you would really be in trouble :p:lol:... On a side note, it takes time to spell my name and next time... LOOK FOR IT :p. Ok, I'm done grouching now :p. J/k, j/k of course or am I ;)?

Archived