Home

Spinning saber

Stubbie77

ok on this one server i saw this guy was able to through his lightsaber and when it returned to him it spun around him kinda like a shield until he moved or did something. Also he was able to stand still and hold on to his saber and spin in a circule about 3 or so times really fast. Anyone know how to do this? I have tried everything but still can't get it. Anyone?

Anyone else getting tired of hearing about the stupid-ass dodge the saber move? This is a just graphics/physics glitch, hes basically avoiding his saber and not catching it. There is NO benefit to doing it, it doesnt give you superhuman strength, you cant attack, block anything, it spins around looks nice and then I run up and kill you. This has also been posted about 34 million times, read the forums first please.

To answer Stubbie's question:

The saber spinning around you thing is quite easy, all you have to do is throw your saber, as it is coming back, dodge it by strafing left or right and keep your finger on the mouse button. It should spin around you until you release the button and you can run around quite freely while doing this. If you get this going and you want to leave it there and run away from it, press taunt.

The other thing you mention is what we now call the "helicopter". There are a number of theorys going around as to how it is done but most people think it has something to do with mouse sensitivity.

yea, the "helicopter" will be posted in my thread when i get home..... Why? Cuase i can and i'm tired of people complaining bout scripts... so i'm gonna make as many as possible, put them in one thread and let people use em till they get tired of it..... or they patch it.

The move isn't all that... i mean it's an instant kill, period... full health+full shield with boost, still kills you. Not unlike the pull/backstab spam you are seeing.....

Originally posted by Sn1PeR

I do this move by doging the saber in a small circle, but I have seen some people do this w/o moving their character at all, this I have no clue how to do.....

what you do is you go onto primary attack while it is doing the spinning around you, and taunt

then it will spin around in the same spot, you can walk away if you want, when you let go of primary attack it will come back to you

Archived