Home

You have no honor foolish Padawans!!

Tsuguri

I, Tsuguri, the daimyo of the Ox clan, say that none of you have any honor. You use cheap rocket launchers and repeater rifles which makes you as honorable as Fu Leng, leader of the shadow. If you were to wage your wars with katanas, what you call lightsabers, you would see that there is no honor in anyother weapon. After the blade only battle, you may have gained some honor, but only if you faught according to bushido code. Then and only then will you have gained any honor. Be warned though, if you turn your back on bushido, you will lose all honor and not be able to commit seppuku.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Do nothing which is of no use"

-Miyamoto Musahi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They call me a "Bantha fodder" because they know not of my power. Even when suppressed my Chi is double of what yours is. I am a Thunder! I say that you need to learn to respect your superiors, lest you become tainted by the Shadowlands.

Originally posted by Tsuguri

They call me a "Bantha fodder" because they know not of my power. Even when suppressed my Chi is double of what yours is. I am a Thunder! I say that you need to learn to respect your superiors, lest you become tainted by the Shadowlands.

what chi?you're just a chi-hungry 5 year old who thinks that Pikachu is his god!

:D

Hida Yakamo was a Crab daimyo that became the pawn of Fu Leng, youngest and most evil son of Lord Sun, Lady Moon. As for bushido, it is the code that all samurai are bounded to. I hope that you fools can learn as quickly as you mock.

Archived