Home

You have no honor foolish Padawans!!

Tsuguri

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by pik-ard

ah let him come, i doubt anyone will believe him, i mean, he is claiming to be a samari(is that even spelled right?) who will believe someone claiming to be samari in the 21st century?

you make a good point there but still would u like to see him and some of his friends running around in here

i dout he has even played this game

YOM I WILL BE COME THE ALL AND MIGHTY POWER

Originally posted by Tsuguri

Fu Leng is no woman! As for my sexuality, I am heterosexual male that loves women, not men! Your mother should be ashamed of you.

*In English*

ahem!! I'm a smooth pimp who loves the pussy, and tubby here is my black man servant!

Originally posted by pik-ard

ah let him come, i doubt anyone will believe him, i mean, he is claiming to be a samari(is that even spelled right?) who will believe someone claiming to be samari in the 21st century?

I think it's samurai, And please don't get mad for correcting your grammer you asked so I'm trying to be helpful.

and yes that movie is awesome.

Snooch to the mother****in nooooooch

Questions to you Tsuguri

1) How if your supposedly a samurai you can use words like "chi" when the japanese call it "Ki"?

2) How can you talk of being honorable when you yourself come online and start insulting people without provocation?

3) If you were a diamyo then you would know that anything that wins a war is honorable. So how can you disgrace past diamyos by calling yourself one?

4) How about if I shove my katana up to the tsubo in your chest and toss your heart into the pit of carkoon?

5) If you are samurai then name the 12 left handed draws in Ia Jujitsu.

Kai

sammy, come back...please...I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Dunno who said it, or exactly what the wording was, but when they said: "So lemme get this straight, your wife's name is 'I moan' backwards," I about fell outta my chair laughing....lord, this has been a funny thread :).

i cant f'in believe it, the last thing we need in this world is another 300 pound 14 year old doped up on japanese cartoons pretending like hes a samuri, you know why he has no friends? because Hes a total god damn dork that doesnt deserve the gift of life.

in fact, i think itd be a wonderful idea if you- shukiro or pikachu or the samuri dorkass, to go outside, take a cinder block and throw it up in the air so high, and watch it come down onto your head and then your limp body going lifeless because you really are a waste of space you stupid anime watchin piece of crap. oh, and you have a wife? named naomi? hmm i dont recall plastic dolls having the right to marry, either shes a plactic doll or she is someone from pokamon, go get a life you stupid moron because face it, your parents probably made you put a bag over your head before you came in the house because of the pure ugliness of your disgusting face.

-Quicksilver

p.s dont even bother writing some loser ass response because im just gonna make fun of ya more, go watch pokamon ya dork.

Archived