Home

Decimator, other units and a few ideas

jmaynard37

What does everybody think of the decimators?

I think decimators are awesome, and would like to see them enabled; although the price would have to be very expensive. The technologies should have to be researched and all building should have to be built.

First, the decimator Laboratory would have to be built, and cost of it should 1500 nova; 1500 carbon;1500 ore; and 1500 food. Then the decimator facility would be next after being research in the Laboratory at a cost of 3000 of each of the four resources.

Last of all, the decimator factory would be the cost of an airbase or heavy weapons factory and the price tag of the unit should be around 5000 of all four resources and a player should be limited to ten at a time.

This unit of course would have to be available to all civilizations.

Also, I would like to see the drill platform collectors enabled for carbon collecting. Perhaps it could be required to build a food storage building after 1000 food was collected, and the same thing with different buildings for other resources.

One feature that would be great is if there was a button for different types of workers; for example, you could select carbon gatherer instead of just the ordinary worker.

The unit would then automatically head for the nearest carbon deposit and start gathering carbon and then deposit it at the nearest carbon proc or the command center.

This would in my opinion be the best enhancement of the game.

Another thing I feel like large units such as AT-ATs should require a special larger air transport, and they should have the ability to be loaded with troops before the AT-ATs are loaded into the air transports.

:atat: The huge AT-ATs getting into a transport that is smaller than the unit itself is very unrealistic.:confused:

I feel as if this is a great game yet it could stand some rooms for improvements.

1. Add pre-selected function for workers.

2. Larger transport for AT-ATs.

3. Enable Decimators and required buildings.

4. Automated resource gathering at tech level 4

5. An update for the scenario editor.

Did the Clone Campaigns add any new units or building to the scenario editor?

I for one, was a bit upset that the Clone Campaigns had so little in it.

After all it was only 10-bucks cheaper than the original game!

Archived