Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

I know there isn't a specific date on this model to come out.. But what month do u think Plo Koon is coming out in games and stuff... im not trying to be a butt.. i was just wonderin :D

I will wait everyday untill my favorite model comes out. ;)

BTW.. If anyone is willing to give me credits i would certainly appreciate it. Thank You

:jawa

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

isnt that the one kman showed us previously?

That's correct. The original link was about 3 pages ago so I thought I'd make it easier to find.

Originally posted by GreenDevil

Anyone think they could get those Xbox sounds for me? I have a nice collection of Koon speaking files :)

Sorry, don't have an Xbox. :nut:

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

Work, work, and more work :( That and women troubles, but that's much less of a distraction than my job is.

Ok, here's the story, he's almost completely rigged. I'm going to make some time this week to get all my projects back on track, or at least further along.

Anakin, and anybody else who's shot mail at Toonces@drivingcatstudios.com, That e-mail addy has been shut down for the time being, I'm changing servers soon, and I'm going to give up the "Toonces" nick in favor of my own name, or something not assoiated with SNL. I'd like to do something professionally with that domain and I don't want the NBC execs giving my grief.

good to hear from you Toonces!

Don't worry about it, we all know that life gets in the way a lot. I'm just glad to hear your okay, here I thought you were like hit by a car or came down with some fatal illness.... well, thats a little far fetched, but you get the idea. ;)

Anyway, don't worry about Plo. Heck, we've waited this long... whats a little longer going to do to us? :)

Archived