Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by frendon

When Jedi Academy comes out there will be parctically NO NEED for this model, check the new screenshots at the official site:

Jedi Academy Official Website

No I disagree totally, although Jedi Academy's Plo Koon may be o.k. it will not have the same amount of care as this one. Those guys crank out models under a gun! This one has matured at a even pace. In the screenshot you provided (which ive seen) the skin texture is wrong. Plo Koon has more defined segment lines, and the horns are more "intestine like". Plus the skin has a lame uniform for a Jedi Master. The robes are a must. Trust me, if Toonces or K-man get this out, it will be better. Mars out.

In my opinion, I'm really hoping that the conversion between models from JO to JA is really simple, because I have every intension of wanting someone to take this Kel Dor and use it to replace the one LucasArts has come up with. From what I've seen in the screenshots, their model isn't impressive at all, no where near the quality of this one...

Rock on Kman (and his friend..) =D

If you bothered to read previous posts you would know that we are working on Samus first, then once she is done, we'll be moving on to the next one on the list.

Don't you have anything better to do?

• 2 weeks later...

i tihnk what kaia and babywax mean is how do you know that all the kel dors heads look like plo koons does???

but however i think the skinning of kmans model is much sweeter... the robes look generally better...

where the crap did the ja kel dor screen come from??? i never ever seen it before!

Originally posted by GreenDevil

Comparison Chart

Kman and MisterPunch's Plo Koon

plo_koon3.jpg

LucasArts Jedi Academy Kel Dor

model03.jpg

Its sad when a nonprofit modellerand skinner can do a better job than a professional working for LucasArts.

Actually they are two different models remember? The Plo Koon Model is bound to look more like Plo Koon than the generic Kel Dorian Model, I personally think they both look cool.

Wow, either they were able to get losts of good hi-res photos of the face mask used in the movies, or they knew how to bs it better than I did.

Hands are all blurry though.

Its sad when a nonprofit modellerand skinner can do a better job than a professional working for LucasArts.

And actually, MisterPunch does have a game industry job. And 'hopefully' I will know if I have one in the next couple of weeks.

both look good for me, and i think they dont wanted to make plo koon for jedi knight 3. and i believe if they wnted to make plo koon they modeld a good model like mister punch`s plo koon.

p.s: greendevil where have you this pic. can you say me the site.

Archived