Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
both look good for me, and i think they dont wanted to make plo koon for jedi knight 3. and i believe if they wnted to make plo koon they modeld a good model like mister punch`s plo koon.

don't you think Plo Koon would be dead by then? evenif he survived Darth Vader's Jedi purge, he'd be really old!

That other Plo Koon model that was created just is a little odd to me. I could never stand seeing Koon with those orange sleeves. I remember that all too well from Jedi Power Battles... Plo Koon would be even better with his robes.

OMG, i have just got done readin this whole thread, and my eyes hurt, but i am drooling over those picturs, i seen these on Jedimoves.com andi was in shock,if it isnt too much trouble i was wondering when you guys plan on haing this thing release, i am not asking for and Exact date,or a "deadline" i am just anting to know a Rough guess, So I hope to see this model soon, i would gladley take it without sounds, i will find some even though i dont use Taunts that much , i could easily get used to the old Kyle jump sound,Cause that is the Reason i dont use that kit Fisto model, is because when you jump he sounds gayness,the model is Awsome and Keep up the Absolutley Out Standing work,btw i hope you get that Job Kman,We Need some more Damn good modelers for our games so that we know we are getting Top Of The Line :)

:sbdance Danoz :sbdance

Originally posted by danoz_g700

OMG, i have just got done readin this whole thread, and my eyes hurt, but i am drooling over those picturs, i seen these on Jedimoves.com andi was in shock,if it isnt too much trouble i was wondering when you guys plan on haing this thing release, i am not asking for and Exact date,or a "deadline" i am just anting to know a Rough guess, So I hope to see this model soon, i would gladley take it without sounds, i will find some even though i dont use Taunts that much , i could easily get used to the old Kyle jump sound,Cause that is the Reason i dont use that kit Fisto model, is because when you jump he sounds gayness,the model is Awsome and Keep up the Absolutley Out Standing work,btw i hope you get that Job Kman,We Need some more Damn good modelers for our games so that we know we are getting Top Of The Line :)

:sbdance Danoz :sbdance

Well its been a long time since i have posted in these forums but heck.. Plo has come a long way now.. almost a year already! since you guys started to make it.. Well im still waiting patiently for this model and i can't wait for it to be released!

UPDATE- The unrobed model of Plo Koon has been completely weighted by now, along with its LOD's. I'll also be putting the sounds together later today. I may/may not make changes to the skin, depending on time issues.

Expect more updates soon.

Archived