Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes and no. you cant play pc games, but you can play the other stuff like xbox, game cube, and so on. i've been playing Knights Of The Old Republic there. i needed that lol. yeah theres like 8 booths that have game play. even some with 2 players.

The model is not dead. How many times do they have to say it-they have MANY MANY things they work on and this is a side-job, they have stuff for more important things they have to do first. Unlike most people, KMan only posts news when there is something really important to say on the model's status. Also, look at this thread from the start-there have been months with no news and yet the model never died. BE PATIENT!

Yes yes yes, i know we all need to be patient, but think about it man............If you are standing in a line at a store or somthing and the person in front of you sits there and digs through there purse and searchs for change, well you can wait a little bit of course, but after they sit there for ten minutes and cant find anything and you are in a hot sweaty line, and all you have is somthing small like a candy bar then you start to get impatient.......this is True i dont care how much you sit there and say you are patient or that it would never bother you if it took 5 more yrs for this model to be released,Cause i Know for a FACT that everyone has a Breaking Point, where they just cant wait any longer,me i could wait another Week tops, Jk3 looks like it is gonna be MAJOR ownage, and i would be so happy if this model was out b4 then, cause from what i have "heard" there isnt any way to convert models from jk2 to jk3....sorry...but thats true......i am guessing because it said they had new animations and the pics showed it too, so the animations would be different and the jk2 models wont handle that.....so man........well Kman and the modeler guy, i think you guys are Very VERY talented and i know you guys have other stuff too do...and i am not Putting you the model or anyone else Down...But if you could......would you try and finish it this week:)

Danoz_g700

thats odd, i heard that jk3 is going to automaticly load the jk2 models into the game. this is the only time i've heard this which is from you.

and you heard it from somewhere else. but i've heard numerous times that the models will convert easily.

Originally posted by danoz_g700

Yes yes yes, i know we all need to be patient, but think about it man............If you are standing in a line at a store or somthing and the person in front of you sits there and digs through there purse and searchs for change, well you can wait a little bit of course, but after they sit there for ten minutes and cant find anything and you are in a hot sweaty line, and all you have is somthing small like a candy bar then you start to get impatient.......this is True i dont care how much you sit there and say you are patient or that it would never bother you if it took 5 more yrs for this model to be released,Cause i Know for a FACT that everyone has a Breaking Point, where they just cant wait any longer,me i could wait another Week tops, Jk3 looks like it is gonna be MAJOR ownage, and i would be so happy if this model was out b4 then, cause from what i have "heard" there isnt any way to convert models from jk2 to jk3....sorry...but thats true......i am guessing because it said they had new animations and the pics showed it too, so the animations would be different and the jk2 models wont handle that.....so man........well Kman and the modeler guy, i think you guys are Very VERY talented and i know you guys have other stuff too do...and i am not Putting you the model or anyone else Down...But if you could......would you try and finish it this week:)

Danoz_g700

LOL. Um, Mike Gummelt from Raven says otherwise. And, well, since he's such a nice guy, I tend to beleive him.

Originally posted by BoL_Stryke

The model is not dead. How many times do they have to say it-they have MANY MANY things they work on and this is a side-job, they have stuff for more important things they have to do first. Unlike most people, KMan only posts news when there is something really important to say on the model's status. Also, look at this thread from the start-there have been months with no news and yet the model never died. BE PATIENT!

Alright, alright. Take it eezy. I'm convinced:)

I also heard about the converting stuff. Raven claims that it will be a piece o cake.

Archived