Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give it a break ninja. Spamming will get you nothing but resentment. If there is something important to say then we'll say it.

And on that note- since we had so many problems trying to get the skeleton and tags weighted properly, we have started over and using a re-weighted version of the bones to get it started.

However, Alex (the one I'm having rig/export the model) has been quite busy finishing up his demo reel, so has not had much time to spend working on it. But Samus and Plo Koon have been placed on the backburner until we both have time to tackle JK and it's complex compiling issues. There is a version that is playable, but we will not release either of them until it is to a professional level.

KMAN relax take a chill pill, i meant no disrespect. and spaming if thats what i did? was never intended either. i have'nt posted here in a few weeks. my intent was never to force you guys to send a reply, it was simply to let you know your fans are still here for you. i'm not much for words so i make small statements.

take what ever time you need i dont care anymore. and i'm sure you know why.

[ Perhaps the Jedi order has even adopted new policies about lightsaber blade color between Eps 1 and 2, ie it must be blue or green, unless you're at the top of the Jedi Council, in which case you can use Purple (or maybe a color of your choosing).QUOTE]

Being at the top of the Jedi Council has nothing to do with saber color. All of the sabers were going to be blue or green, but Samuel L. Jackson didn't want one of those colors. For some reason he requested a purple saber. Maybe he thought of himself as a Jedi pimp. But if it was being at the top of the council which allowed him to have a purple saber, other characters would have different colored sabers as well.

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk

you say tomato, I'll say tomato

err wait.

you say potato, I'll say potato

d'oh!

Dark Forces > Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 > JK2(JO) > JK3(JKA)

atleast that's my tribes chronology

I know it seems that way but the real JK3, from what I heard, will have its own engine :o

That model is soooo good. Think you can get different angled shots?

Archived