Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Hey everybody, even though you may be disapointed now because there is no image of this model. Trust me this is your lucky day, cause a friend of mine is going to model Plo Koon. The cool thing is, is that this guy is a freaking amazing artist. He was my teacher, my Yoda, so to speak. I'd start looking for some images about monday 06/24. Anyways I have a feeling we are all going to be blessed with this one. Anyway, Merry Christmas, early! ;)

P.S. I will be posting all Images and Updates here under this thread. So Keep checking back.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Plo Koon! Very cool!

Kinja, with an endorsement like that... this model sounds very promising indeed.

nucular_jedi_14,

You should definitely try to keep criticisms at a respectable level. Your statements of someone else's skin attempt should not be so irresponsible unless you yourself made it.

If we were to critique what you've shown of your grasp of the English Language, we could most likely be very insulting.

(I'm not trying to be cute by asking this next question, because you may have made some very good skins) Have you made any Skins?

-nomad

MTFBWY

Archived