Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

KMan,

It seems as though the production of this model has not met the satisfaction of Torengoz's schedule. Oh dear. Perhaps it is time we just all give up trying to do anything positive that cannot be accomplished within the time it takes to cook a burito in a microwave oven.

Last time I checked, a Kel Dor has a 9 month gestation period... so you're all in for a bit more of a wait... 'fraid to say.

Oh and some of us appreciate your efforts far too much to worry about the length of time it'll take and/or to find the continuation of it's production to be humorous.

(sorry didn't want to spam... never have before... but I couldn't stand to let that pointless statement be the last post on this thread... hope mine wasn't altogether pointless)

-nomad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see the thing is that whats taking the model so long is that the people working on it actually have lives rather than us who post on it which dont ;) . if the people working on this model did nothing after work/school except work on this model then it probably would have been released months ago. i say just wait. good things come to those who wait. i am anxious for this model but i have no problem waiting this long for it.

I know im going to get flamed for this but i dont really care so allow someone else to skin it because you take forever do what you did with yoda and relaese it after cause Mars could finish it less than half the time you can skin Alot of ppl arent patient and im one of them. It took Mars one or two days to skin Yareal Poof and did an excellent job.

Mars if you see this your the #1 skinner!

Originally posted by Kururin

I know im going to get flamed for this but i dont really care so allow someone else to skin it because you take forever

Oh you're damn right you are going to be flamed, wtf would possess you to say such a thing. You have to have patience, if you want things done your own way than craete your own damn model. Fans like you just make me sick. And I hate flaming people but for you I'll made an exception. Kman take your time and dont let *******s like this guy bother you.

Originally posted by Kururin

I know im going to get flamed for this but i dont really care so allow someone else to skin it because you take forever do what you did with yoda and relaese it after cause Mars could finish it less than half the time you can skin Alot of ppl arent patient and im one of them. It took Mars one or two days to skin Yareal Poof and did an excellent job.

Mars if you see this your the #1 skinner!

How about I don't ever finish it, and I never make anything else for JK2? Eh how would you like them apples?

Kman

I know you will totally disreguard what that child said. It makes me laugh when I see idiots make stupid comments like that when they dont have the techincal expertise to model a sphere. What you did with Dash speaks volumes of what you are capable of doing. Rest assure everyone who follows you work will give all of the time you need. In retrospect, I understand your anger, because it angers me, But pay know attention.

Keep up the Great and continue to make this community proud.

Like NeoMarz Says

Jrob Out

Stop this ignorance now please.

If I was a moderator/admin I would have closed this thread by now.

Because looks at all of the junk you've posted here.

So be patient and stop being asses, theres no point in getting in an arguement, so lets all just...

Get along

i know Kman has a life, and everyone else working on the model does to. i know that and so does everyone. But with as many people working on the model and its taking so long, i don't know, thats all i was saying, don't flame me for speaking how i feel on the model. Were a community, we all have our ideas and points of view, if everyone is just "yes thats good can't wait to see it!" then what? We all think the same? what a community that would be. And i never said i thought the model was bad, i was saying how long its taking just isn't right. Maybe more people should work on the model, i don't know, but its almost been 6 months now in progress for one model, 2 if you include the robe.

Originally posted by §ith Lord

Oh you're damn right you are going to be flamed, wtf would possess you to say such a thing. You have to have patience

Patience is good and its really needing especially in a modding community. You guys might not think im patient but i am. As i said i was just voicing my opinion

And Kman, im not going to insult you at all, but the fact that your threatening to stop modeling and skinning and anything else for this community, over an opinion, is a lil humorous

its all about popularity though, i bet if Kman said something like this, you guys would back him up, but no one knows me

*prepares to be flamed*

Im sorry Torengoz, but Kman has a point. I am a huge Star Wars fan, and JK2 is like the greatest gift a starwars fan could ask for. The fact that there is a game that people can add star wars characters to is amazing. I love it.

But I do not love this community. It isn't worth the bulls*** that the people who take time away from their lives to make these great things for us. There are way too many little prissy fanboys who need to grow up and realize how the mod system (community) works. It IS NOT a bitch and get what you want deal. You have no choice but to WAIT. Chill out. You want progress, learn how to do it yourself.

That seems to me the whole reason why this JK2 community keeps losing people. These fanboys do not understand respect, nor do they realize what patience is. You are in no position to make demands. Being rude and disrespectful only pushes talented people like Kman (who may not even be a Starwars fan himself) away for good.

So chill out and just wait. There is no rush. Plo Koon is going to be an awesome model. I can't wait for it. But there is no rush, either. Just give it time.

An angry and annoyed Star Wars Fanboy,

quamosity

Originally posted by Torengoz

its all about popularity though, i bet if Kman said something like this, you guys would back him up, but no one knows me

*prepares to be flamed*

That is the truth, whatever Kman says their always going to back him no matter what the problem is

Kman, just ignore the petty little idiots who have zero patience. Finish Plo off, then go and model for UT2k3.

After all, these are the very same people who are contributing to the downfall of this game.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again:

If you can do it better, faster, and more efficiently than we can, I sure as hell would like to see you try. Otherwise, shut the hell up.

For me this game will never dies, 'cause I just like it very much. I have some other star wars related games that I also like, but this is so far the best, for me.

In topic: This model rocks, I'll wait all the time that you need Kman to finish it.

Something about the model, don't know its had been asked before. Plo uses googles and mask because he need them in enviroments with too much oxigen. are you planing to make a version without them? Is more like his true self.

The only pitfall I see is that there is no references pics about this matter, at least I didn't see any.

Indeed... I'm waiting for Episode 3 in hopes that Lucas will decide to give us a sneak peak of what Plo looks like with all his breating equippment.

Anyway, Kman, this model ROCKS!! No one can say otherwise. You are truly a gifted skinner, and I am DANG proud that you are doing this skin. I've been following this from the beginning, and still today I would have no other skinner work with Plo then you. So dont let other people get you down bud, your awesome!!!

I'm hoping that deep down that your thinking about giving us all a very good Christmas present by giving us all Plo :)

kman is just doing the skin, misterpunch who already madwe the model didnt make another face for it, and i doubt kman would make another face model of runder the mask, because then he would have to redo the whole mask, to fit a face under there, adn i think the face is already as good as its gonna get

Archived