Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

Originally posted by Lord_Plo_Koon

Good. I hated it when Kit came out with like 8 reskins. Its best to just put out 1 or 2 high quality skins of a model.

Is the model's icon going to match the defalt icons that come with the game?

Well, I'm not sure if this is a shot at me, or Arco, or Mars, or whoever, but I'm "sorry" that the skins released with MY Kit Fisto model didn't meet your "Standards" for quality. Please explain to me how you were dissapointed with how I made the model a community project, and released three diffrent skin packs in the initial zip. So not one of the 11 skins met your "Standards"? Give me a break :p Man, and I thought giving people a choice was the nice thing to do :D

Anyway, there is no need for 50 diffrent skins for such a specific charecter as Plo Koon, I'm sure KMan is going to make some Fantastic skins. I just sent an early glm out to him so he can start to skin him in-game. I still have quite a few tweaks to do :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo toonce don't mind that guy. he's just hatin' on you ( dat's ebonics ya'). do what you gotta do. you are a big deal in the jk community. so keep your head up.

Lord plo koon toonce did make 3 skinspacks. if you wanted to stick with the original use the ct_fisto. so please don't wine. it is his model he can do what ever he wants with it.

can't wait till this plo koon get skined. the in-game screen shots look good thanx to TOONCES. see i told ya hes good for the community.

Nah, I didn't think you were being mean or anything, I just didn't understand what the problem was. I haven't been on dialup for many years, I sometimes forget how long it took to download 10 megs.

I'll keep it in mind though Plo, perhaps next time if I do a compilation like that I'll either put the individual pk3's on my website, or release them all seprately, but simultainously. It's a good suggestion :D

Anyway, no harm :)

edit: Thanks LB, it's all good though, just a little missunderstanding :)

*faints after seeing the pic*

OMG!!!! THATS GREAT!!!!!

HE LOOKS AWESOME EVEN WHEN HES NOT SKINNED!!!

On a quick off the topic note, how exactly do you take screenshots from those type of angles (side) when your also using force powers like shown in that pic?

I'm really excited for this model, its going to be SUPERB!!!

There is a list of console commands that you can download somewhere, I forget exactly where though

Anyway, just start a server with cheats enabled and then check out the cg_thirdperson commands. You can rotate the camera all over the place

just type cg_thisrdperson in the console with no value (i.e.:1 or 0) and it should list a few of the accompanying commands that can be used with it.

cg_thirdperson

cg_thirdpersonAngle 0-359

cg_thirdpersonRange 0-Infinite I suppose

And others I cant remeber right now... just get the list and then experiment with them. If you mess the camera up you can always just restart JK2 and it will be fixed.

And just in case you don't know how to do screenies, go into the console and type bind [key] screenshot where key is replaced with the key you intend to use (i.e.: H, K, f8, KP_PGDN, KP_5, etc.)

And about the model... looking sehr gut toonces. Sehr gut indeed.

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Thanks, Frendon... I don't know how I missed it. I agree, that does look awesome. Can't wait for it to be released. Kudos to everyone on this project.

-Anakin

P.S. - JDiesal, how do you like your avatar? :)

DId u not get my email to u. Its Great! Thanks your the man.

Originally posted by Lord_Plo_Koon

The model is sooo COOL!!! Who is skinning the robed verson?

I'm 99% sure that KMan is going to skin both versions :)

I'm going to try and finish up the weights in the next couple days for the un-robed version. I really love playing around with this mesh in-game, especially when I do a force push and he opens up thoes big hands

The robed one is a diffrent mesh, I'll start rigging that as soon as I get it from KMan. That one is going to be a little more difficult to rig since the engine does not like models with extra goodies like robes. Good thing I've done a few like that before, should speed up the process :)

Originally posted by Scotchy

just type cg_thisrdperson in the console with no value (i.e.:1 or 0) and it should list a few of the accompanying commands that can be used with it.

cg_thirdperson

cg_thirdpersonAngle 0-359

cg_thirdpersonRange 0-Infinite I suppose

And others I cant remeber right now... just get the list and then experiment with them. If you mess the camera up you can always just restart JK2 and it will be fixed.

Thanks. But does anyone know the exact settings of those JK2Files' screens

Archived