Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this model dead or something? i was looking forward to it but it seems likely that it wont be getting released anytime soon if released at all. I know you guys who are working on this model are doing it for us and not getting payed or anything and that i should be happy that you are even doing it, but i am getting very impatient with the lack of progress of this model seeing how its been months since it was started. sorry if i seem rash but i am running thin on tolerance and patience.

I know this may be a difficult concept to understand, but this is the project of those involved and them alone. You can piss and moan all you want about losing patience, but it's still THEIR project, and they can do whatever the hell they want to with it. And have you considered that complaining may not be the best motivation for them to work faster? Just be grateful that they've decided to display their progress here.

Btw, I think a good chunk of the skin, the soundpack, LODs(don't know if they're doing them though), the rigging of the robed model, the skin for the robed model, and botfiles are among the things that remain.

Is this thread dead?.............J/k! Don't flame me(even though the joke sucked real bad)! I love Kman's work too much to give up hope on one of his models!! Besides, this model is awesome! How could anyone give it up? I know it sounds like i'm sucking up, which is sorta true, but i don't think ANYONE we'll be dissapointed with the final stage of this product!

Ps: Don't quote me on that last part k?

no, i dont know how much stuff kman has on his pallete.

everything you said is correct though. i cant believe i would say something like that seeing as how i yelled at that taigan guy for posting almost the same thing. I guess i was a little pissed because my question had not been answered in a couple days. sorry and i'll shut up now.

Yes, I have been EXTREMELY busy. Friday was my last day at the uni this year, ,thank goodness. I was the only person that was able to write code and do scripting in a group of 5 guys working on a Neverwinter Nights module for my Applied Game Theory class. I've only taken two programming classes thus far, ,and neither one of them had to do with C++ (NWN uses a form of C++ for their scripting language). So you can imagine how much fun that was for me. :confused:

Let me just say that I am owed a dinner by one of the team members. :p

I'm mostly finished with the skin for the unrobed Plo Koon, and I'll try to unwrap the robed model this weekend (still haven't gone shopping for xmas presents yet... :( ) and then it'll be off to Toonses to run through the sweat shop. Don't expect a release until after the new year though.... I still have some sounds to record. :p But I will be finished with the skinning by then.

Great job on, Plo, Kman. Good luck on finishing him up. We've already had four great models released recently..the Toonces 3-pack, and the Yarael Poof. With the addition of Plo Koon, the Jedi Council will be one step closer to being complete. Hopefully someone takes on the job of modeling the rest of the council. Then, someone could create a single player TPM mod complete with custscenes, including one that would consist of Qui-Gon Jinn and his new young friend Anakin Skywalker standing in the council room talking to Yoda and Mace Windu.

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of sounding like an impatient, ungrateful jackass...

If there's a skinned glm already, could we (I) just have that at least? I can make do without the various taunts/sounds... heck if push comes to shove I can make my own bot file. And as far as the blue/red/team skins go, I delete those anyhow.

Robed or unrobed, I'll take him! :)

Hope I don't come across as a complete jerk... your talents are GREATLY appreciated MisterPunch, Kman & Toonces!

Archived