Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're talking about the Duel of the Fates (version 1) map by LivingDeadJedi.

There was also a version 2 (by Shadriss & WhiteShdw) released that fixed some of the issues that the first version had.

You've never seen that map before? It's one of the most popular maps around...

@ all the people who are rushing the modelers to hurry and finish their work. look thats not cool at all to be rushing these people. yeah i'm real stoked about this model comming out too. but remember they are doing this for free ok. you nore anyone else in the world are paying these guys money to satisfy your needs. they are all doing this from the kindness in their heart. they dont have to do it. what would you do if they just decided what the hell i'm just going to make it for myself, and if anyone wants it.....buy it. what would you do then? give these guys some respect, they work hard for free. have you ever worked for free? i have, damn community service. like i said give these guys some respect.

Originally posted by ninja

@ all the people who are rushing the modelers to hurry and finish their work. look thats not cool at all to be rushing these people. yeah i'm real stoked about this model comming out too. but remember they are doing this for free ok. you nore anyone else in the world are paying these guys money to satisfy your needs. they are all doing this from the kindness in their heart. they dont have to do it. what would you do if they just decided what the hell i'm just going to make it for myself, and if anyone wants it.....buy it. what would you do then? give these guys some respect, they work hard for free. have you ever worked for free? i have, damn community service. like i said give these guys some respect.

I think we've been pretty patient, but is it so much to ask for an update once in a while, or just a tiny post saying "everything is still on." That's the main reason for so many of the posts in this thread. We've all been patient...for months...and months...and months...we've been patient. :) Plus there haven't any real updates on the site for ages. People are getting ansy. For crying out loud, look at the damn thing.

Well, I'll say something- I haven't heard from Toonces for wuite some time now. I don't know what the status is on either of the models. My skins are, for the most part, finished.

I still have not done anything with the sounds yet. I should be able to schedule a time to do this at my schools sound studio in a couple of weeks, so that will be some progress at least.

Originally posted by dekerd

I think we've been pretty patient, but is it so much to ask for an update once in a while, or just a tiny post saying "everything is still on." That's the main reason for so many of the posts in this thread. We've all been patient...for months...and months...and months...we've been patient. :) Plus there haven't any real updates on the site for ages. People are getting ansy. For crying out loud, look at the damn thing.

if you read most of the thread the whole time.(most of the posts were deleted by the mods) but some people made death threats started flaming the makers. and much much more. now for the last time people KMAN IS BUSY HE HAS A LIFE HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO DO THIS SINCE ITS NOT HIS MODEL SO I CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH THAT YOU PLEASE BE PATIENT AND STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS THIS WAS NEVER DEAD NOR WILL IT EVER BE.

lol @ updates lol, man theres been updates. theres screen shots. your still not satisfied, even if its for free. what i think people might say next "let me play the beta verson. damn you guys are lucky. if i was modeling and people get mad and impatient at me because i cant make "their" deadline not mines lol i would be getting into some clashes. respect these guys. from what i can gather... it would have to take some skill to make a model. i am great at drawing and and can just draw about anything i want. there have been projects that i have "had time" to do. and i'm talking about poster sized papers ok. some times it would take me days and weeks to finish the master peace. now thats drawing, not computer graphics and animating stuff. and i respect these guys. i dont see them as modelers. i see them as artists. some times i like to turn off my phone and shut the world out and work on my project. "YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO"

Originally posted by InsaneSith

KMAN IS BUSY HE HAS A LIFE HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO DO THIS SINCE ITS NOT HIS MODEL SO I CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH THAT YOU PLEASE BE PATIENT AND STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS THIS WAS NEVER DEAD NOR WILL IT EVER BE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY, AND I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE STOP GIVING REPETITIVE ELITIST RESPONSES.

Oh Yeah...[Caps Lock] Key, far left, middle of the keyboard...:)

I'm sure Kman and the others have regular lives. I respect that they're taking the time to do these, but man, this site has been a ghost town for updates.

If I seem hostile, I apologize, I'm taking the bullet for everyone who is afraid to speak up at the risk of flaming.

Originally posted by ninja

"YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO"

I was watchin(don't laugh please)a Mary-Kate and Ashley movie last night on channel 34 with that quote in it. It's a good quote, bad movie though. And i do respect Kman and his work, I respect them very highly. All i was tryin to do was tell people he(as in Kman)is busy. Sorry if i did it in the wrong way.

Don't lose faith, I'm still working on Plo Koon :) Life has been very crazy recently so I've barely had any time at my own computer to myself. I've almost gotten the robed version completely rigged now, I just have to fix a few little problems and compile a glm.

As soon as I get him ingame I'll post a few shots :D

Archived