Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

Hey, Nice to hear from you! :)

It's posts like that which make it rewarding to stop by here still.

Keep me informed about your professional endeavors and don't fret about those JK2 hobbies... when it's time (if there's time) you'll know what to do.

-nomad

how 'bout a - "Powered by NBC" :lightning

Oooh I mean Sith!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaay!...

I bet we all are glad Toonces is Back!...

You had me worried there for a moment... I knew something was up but i didn't know what... Im Glad Plo Koon is almost done..:D

I can't wait for him to come out!

I Shall wait patiently for his day to come...

:koon:

:mob:

Originally posted by MisterPunch

Dude! When is this thing coming out. My goodness. Or is it already, hell I don't know. What's up? Somebody PM me and inform me about this thing.

Originally posted by Toonces

Work, work, and more work :( That and women troubles, but that's much less of a distraction than my job is.

Ok, here's the story, he's almost completely rigged. I'm going to make some time this week to get all my projects back on track, or at least further along.

Dude! When is this thing coming out. My goodness. Or is it already, hell I don't know. What's up? Somebody PM me and inform me about this thing.

Wow! It's MisterPunch!!! All bow before the creator of this model!! :D:D:D:D

Woman troubles...I feel your pain, I really do. No model (or job) is worth screwing up (and I'm assuming here) a good relationship. As any game developer can atest to it's nearly impossible to do this kind of work and keep up a healthy relationship. Blah, blah, blah. Would it be to much to ask of someone to e-mail me when this thing is done? Pretty please? Keep up the good fight, whatever that maybe.

Heh...

Im sure this Plo Koon model is almost done...

Just have patience my young Padawan =P

I have waited over 5 months for this model to come out..

im sure we all can wait for a few more weeks or days.

Waiting patiently everday for his day to come..

:koon:

Originally posted by SkiTzoGuy

Im sure this Plo Koon model is almost done...

Just have patience my young Padawan =P

I have waited over 5 months for this model to come out..

im sure we all can wait for a few more weeks or days.

Hmmm...let's see...if my calculations are correct (and they are), you have been waiting 6 months, 28 days, 2 hours and some odd minutes and seconds since I started this model. So...you're right about one thing you have waited over 5 months, but as far as this young (thanks) padawan is concerned I'm about to pee my pant's in anticipation. So buggar off.

Hmmm...let's see...if my calculations are correct (and they are), you have been waiting 6 months, 28 days, 2 hours and some odd minutes and seconds since I started this model. So...you're right about one thing you have waited over 5 months, but as far as this young (thanks) padawan is concerned I'm about to pee my pant's in anticipation. So buggar off.

:tsk:

:monkey4:

Sorry, It was supposed to be a joke.

(sorry if i ever offended you in any way)

It's bugger off not buggar off (believe me I'm English)

Anyway back to the topic.

I'm really looking forward to a release and I hope it lives up to your expectations MisterPunch; after all the hard work you KMan and Toonces have done at least.

MisterPunch, I feel your pain. I too have built a model and I'm at the mercy of someone with the proper software/experience to compile it into a game-ready, GLM. Granted I haven't waited 6+ months. :p

BTW, you can see my WIP here.

While I'm thinking of it, what ever became of your wonderful work on Shaak Ti?

Originally posted by KaiaSowapit

MisterPunch, I feel your pain. I too have built a model and I'm at the mercy of someone with the proper software/experience to compile it into a game-ready, GLM. Granted I haven't waited 6+ months. :p

BTW, you can see my WIP here.

While I'm thinking of it, what ever became of your wonderful work on Shaak Ti?

Yea.. can we have like an update on shaak Ti? :D

I was hoping no one would bring up Shaak Ti. How's that for an update?

Thanks for the correct spelling of bugger by the way.

Is anyone still interested in a Shakk Ti model?

I know I'm definitely interested. If you weren't planning on finishing her (which looks to be the case judging from your update :)), I'm sure AotcTC would be glad to take over where you left off. We'll likely end up making her ourselves anyway at some point, so I doubt that it would be any trouble. Just PM me if you're interested, but of course the best case scenario would be for you to apply your skills to an awsome body as well :D

I was hoping no one would bring up Shaak Ti. How's that for an update?

Thanks for the correct spelling of bugger by the way.

Is anyone still interested in a Shakk Ti model?

Clara que si!!

yes i want Shaak Ti.. I almost forgot there was a model of her.. its been a long time since ive seen an update on her.. last time it was her head that i saw.. it was perfect... Shaak Ti would be cool to have.. so would master luminara and other girl jedis..

Archived