Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Crowy

shaak ti would be cool.... but so would plo koon is he still in the works?

omg... :eyeraise:

Are you serious?... If Plo Koon is not being made there wouldn't be any more posts about him... Plze read the posts.. YES Plo Koon is still being made.. :rolleyes: Well anyway next time you try to post, read some of them before you make a mistake.. :D .. and yes Shaak Ti would be nice to have:D

sorry if im a little too harsh on you but its not everyday a question like that pops up..:rolleyes::D

shaak ti would be cool.... but so would plo koon is he still in the works?

I know its taking a long time. but just be patient. I think toonces is making some finishing touches on the model.I think the model is done but hes making his own custom taunts and stuff.just to let you know hes not goin to die...

how does get f***ed sound you c*** i have the right to ask dont i?

Claro que si!

Everyone has the right to ask questions, what i am trying to say is I think that question was already addressed in the forums... So if there was a question exactly like your what the point of asking it again? :snear: O and btw i don't want to start a flame war..

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I'm really excited about Plo, I haven't played JKII in a long time, and it'll be really cool to get Plo and then play through single player again as Plo Koon... HOOHA!!

There might be a problem with this.. If jk3 comes out, what would you do with plo koon? i mean like what if you can't put him in jk3? you know convert him from jk2 to jk3?.. Should you wait till its out or just put it in jk2 and hope for the best?.. Anyone got any ideas?

yeah plokoon is great, im actually gunna try and rebuild the stadium fight at geonisis or whatever... where hte droid factory was in my holidays from work.. out of timber and ive bought a plo koon toy... next i want eeth koth or jango fett..i cant wait for this model

i hope the kel dor is selectable in jedi academy

yeah plokoon is great, im actually gunna try and rebuild the stadium fight at geonisis or whatever... where hte droid factory was in my holidays from work.. out of timber and ive bought a plo koon toy... next i want eeth koth or jango fett..i cant wait for this model

i hope the kel dor is selectable in jedi academy

Wow.. Good luck on your building the stadium in Geonosis.. that one would be hard to do. What would it be a map or a mini mod?. either way that would be cool to have a map of geonosis. Oh and about jk3 cross your fingers that you can select the wonderful race of Kel Dors.:D

im not making a map... i want to actually remodel it with wood and stuff it will cost a few grand for all the friggin droids!

ive already given up!!! i jus realised i dont have a few grand... maybe ill make an original thing

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

[...] but its not everyday a question like that pops up..

Actually, it is everyday that a question like that pops up. Just not always from Crowy. Somewhere someone is constantly asking a question that could've been answered by actually reading the topic, rather than just asking first. I've seen some whose answer was one post above their question - amazing the lengths that some people will go...

It is my understanding that Plo is about done; KMan is done with the skinning (and I think the sounds) so all that's left is for Toonces (or some other kind soul) to get him in-game and pak it all up for distribution.

Yay i finally goy my glowy name :p:D

well anyway i also can't wait to have Plo Koon in my collection box. its already perfect just looking at it, and it will be more perfect when its released.

Got Glowy name When?

April 6 2003:D

Originally posted by ninja

man i feel like a little kid again. i'm really excited about this model. lol and i know i'm not alone on that one lol.

Everybody is so anxious about this model coming out!. Im having this funny feeling that it won't be too long now since its almost done being made. anyway this model should be like rated 10+ for its great details and all of that stuff.:D

yep i agree with you both. im looking everyday just to see if hes finally coming out. it seems like forever since he started the model. but i guess the waiting will be for the best.

The Suspense is terrible. i hope it will last.. (not) wel need the model!:D

ET warrior.

hello its me. do you know when this model is goin to be released? i was sorta hoping that i would still be alive when this model comes out. hehe (joking) well anyway I think, well in my books that this model is the best one so far. i mean the details and textures are like perfect!. I love your model! and psykosith's but thats a different story. This model is almost done! I can feel it in me blood ther laddy. ;)

I'm not the person to be asking.......I mean, i've been following this model since it's beginning, but I have no ideas on a release.....i'll just sit and wait.

oOo.. :( ok sorry wrong person to be asking.. o well;)

Anyway we all can't wait for this God blessed model to come out. heh. well hope it comes out soon.

I'm not the person to be asking.......I mean, i've been following this model since it's beginning, but I have no ideas on a release.....i'll just sit and wait.

oOo.. :( ok sorry wrong person to be asking.. o well;)

Anyway we all can't wait for this God blessed model to come out. heh. well hope it comes out soon.

Archived