Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

Who knows when this model will come out. I have been waiting over 7 months for this model to come out. And yes i do think that the wait is definately worth it.

.....So for the first 6 months you were waiting you weren't a registered LucasForums member??:confused: :confused:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

.....So for the first 6 months you were waiting you weren't a registered LucasForums member??:confused: :confused:

Well i wasn't registered at that time, But i watched Plo Koons history, (most of it.. More like the middle of his making) Anyway I wanted to post something but I wasn't registered... But i never got to register back then because I was either grounded or doing something else ... but like after a couple of months I finally wasn't grounded anymore so i just decided to get off my lazy bum butt. and I registered finally. :p

Originally posted by Crowy

jsut curious hows this going?

STOP ASKING!!!

Everyone has asked this, and it has been answered many times!

Toonses or I will post in this thread about this and probably even post something on the jkii website announceing that it's done (when it's done).

Must I really have the thread closed?

(This is a rhetorical question, in case you missed. DON'T ANSWER IT!)

STOP ASKING!!!

Toonses or I will post in this thread about this and probably even post something on the jkii website announceing that it's done (when it's done).

Must I really have the thread closed?

(This is a rhetorical question, in case you missed. DON'T ANSWER IT!)

it's normal when you make a good model people start asking these questions

besides, be happy this thread is still running and still showing interest

Originally posted by dekerd

You should have closed it a long time ago. Fewer and fewer people are playing this game with each passing day; doesn't really matter much anymore.

Dude I don't think that is true. Last time i have played there has been a new WAVE of NEWBS in the game, so don't say that a lot of people are quitting cause that isn't true.:(

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

Well if i were modeling it id stop because everyone is beggin still an stuff lol

No kidding...

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if more of the replies were from people that have actually modeled something nice, or know how to unwrap more than just lightsabers.

Originally posted by KMan

No kidding...

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if more of the replies were from people that have actually modeled something nice, or know how to unwrap more than just lightsabers.

Lol I understand,At my forums my friend leaked out information about my seifer model I've completed and well,everyone kept spamming it,and I had to delete the forums (me being the admin) and they kept demanding it ,all that hardwork was for my personal ;-;.

Then again I can under stand why people are edgy,this model and skin is VERY attractive,and so i would expect it to be delt in this type of manor :p

Originally posted by KMan

STOP ASKING!!!

Thank you KMan

I really don't want to close this thread either.

Look guys, I know the model has been in progress for a very long time, and it's pretty close to being finished, but I'm really busy now, and I really have no time to finish him up right now. Plo will come out, just please be patient.

Hey Toonces, I have been following this thread for a while. I'm sure for every person that posts for an update, there are ten more who are waiting patiently. This might not make much sense, I'm guess I'm trying to say do what you can, when you can. I know I will be patient, and I hope everyone else here can be too. Good Luck with whatever you are doing, be it related to the internet or not.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Count_D00ku

It's only a model (a good model at that) but thats all, nothing to feel sexual over.

Don't underestimate the power of the high-quality Plo Koon model, especially it's effect on "The one and only true die-hard Plo Koon fan." :D

A agree with the "good model" bit. it looks sweet. :)

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Originally posted by Chewie Bakker

Don't underestimate the power of the high-quality Plo Koon model, especially it's effect on "The one and only true die-hard Plo Koon fan." :D

A agree with the "good model" bit. it looks sweet. :)

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about what you thought about my post.

Archived