Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

A BUG: when using 2 sabers only one goes around his head when he does his special overhead saber flying move, this is due because I gave KMAN the JO version rather then the JA version

and thinking I gave him the JA version I deleted the one I had, it wasn't until I played with the model that this issue was released I will try to correct this by redoing this and giving a corrected weight model file maybe even have a better bot system for it too!

so sorry I'm so imbarrased

well I hope you still like the sounds and what else you have

alot of work went into him by everyone

RJW_ca again so sorry

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lei Hng Wei

At least the right-to-left wallruns w/Dual Sabers doesn't look farged. Usually they're both in the right hand for some reason.:confused:

Maybe the models without the saber bug switch to the right hand. Try one of Raven's models to check. The saber tag that isn't correct designates where the saber goes (which is why both the taunt and special move are messed up). Maybe Raven animated the tag to go to right hand, so on standard JA models it does that but, JO models it stays in the left hand. Kind of a catch 22 I guess.:)

EDIT: Okay, I checked out in game.:D

It's great, you guy's did a good job with the baggy clothing (weighting, modeling, and texturing). I did notice that the caps for the hips side of the legs aren't showing up. It's probably just a quick fix in the skin file, but I haven't checked yet. The sounds are really good too. Good job RJW_ca! Thanks for getting this out guys. It's REALLY good!:)

Originally posted by 7th Jedi

Maybe the models without the saber bug switch to the right hand. Try one of Raven's models to check. The saber tag that isn't correct designates where the saber goes (which is why both the taunt and special move are messed up). Maybe Raven animated the tag to go to right hand, so on standard JA models it does that but, JO models it stays in the left hand. Kind of a catch 22 I guess.:)

Hmmm, you're right. Seeing how I hardly do wallruns, I'll settle for a proper Saber Barrier. Of course, I'd rather have both 'cause I'm fickle. ;)

Originally posted by 7th Jedi

Did you click on the link that KMan provided several posts above this one? It goes right to the download list for me.

If the link doesn't put you to the download page at the first try, refresh the page in your browser, and then it'll show up.

Originally posted by RJW_ca

A BUG: when using 2 sabers only one goes around his head when he does his special overhead saber flying move, this is due because I gave KMAN the JO version rather then the JA version

and thinking I gave him the JA version I deleted the one I had, it wasn't until I played with the model that this issue was released I will try to correct this by redoing this and giving a corrected weight model file maybe even have a better bot system for it too!

so sorry I'm so imbarrased

well I hope you still like the sounds and what else you have

alot of work went into him by everyone

RJW_ca again so sorry

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

The Sounds are great, asside from some minor bigs its a VERY awesome model(bugs as in jk2 bone).

I hope you guys get the ja version out soon. But as of now.. the jk2 version is perfect. Atlast I can use this model!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived