Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To bind emotes and such is not too cheat. BUT, to bind lunge and those things is cheating. I know much about binding and scripting but I never use those saber tricks with followups. I binded q to do a lunge with many followups switch to red and do a forward jump, downward hack and it killed my enemy in 99% of the time but it was the ultimate cheat and I dont want to cheat.

Originally posted by Master Dark Bla

To bind emotes and such is not too cheat. BUT, to bind lunge and those things is cheating. I know much about binding and scripting but I never use those saber tricks with followups. I binded q to do a lunge with many followups switch to red and do a forward jump, downward hack and it killed my enemy in 99% of the time but it was the ultimate cheat and I dont want to cheat.

ahh...very nice to know...you posted this ...why ?

it's already been mentioned what is cheating and what is not, stop ****ing talking about it people!!

Been gone for a real long time. Just thought i'd come see if anything has change. Low and behold, this thread is still alive?!!!?!?!!!

Never thought it would last this long.

So since my departure, i've been wondering if anything new has been done to the game. I suppose i can just install it and see, but that would require i find the cd. Last time i heard they were releasing a patch and fixing the pull/backstab and yawspeed. Yes that's how long it's been.

• 2 weeks later...

once you press your key to select the saber, just press it again to turn the saber off. It works as an on/off toggle for as long as you have the saber out as your weapon.

You can have more than one key assigned to this too if it makes things easier. For example: I use the default number keys for all my weapons, but I also have weapon1 (saber) bound to my mousewheel down button so I can automatically switch to the saber without taking my left hand off the movement keys.

If you're looking for a way to holster your weapons so you have nothing in your hand, this only works in SP, & only with cheats enabled. use the cheat code "give weaponnum 0", then bind "weapon 0" to any key you wish so you can select it in game.

There may be a mod that has this for MP, but I don't use many mods so I wouldn't know. Good luck.

I know that the 1 key turns the saber on and off, and thats not what I asked for.

First off, In omnimod there is an emote called "draw". It basicly looks like ure pullin ure saber out, as if it were a sword, cept it doesnt automaticly turn ure saber on. I want to be able to bind a key the does the draw emote, AND turns the saber on at the same time. I found out that the key to turn ure saber on in the console is "weapon 1". But does anyone have any ideas on how to script/bind a key that does an emote and turns ure saber on at the same time

Well, actually that is exactly what you asked for. But now that we know you're talking bout mods we're getting somewhere. If you know the commands for each separately, then you just need to put them together in a combined keybind.

I don't know the exact commands for Omnimod, but there should be a readme file that came with it that you can look up the commands. This is a rough example of what you could do:

bind a key with the command to draw the saber, then add in a wait command to allow for the animation to finish, then add the command for the saber to turn on. It would be a 3 part keybind & you may need to play with the wait number to get it just right.

It might look something like this:

bind x "drawsabercommand; wait 100; weapon 1"

If you still have problems, post the exact wording for the saber draw command. This info should be in the cfg file for that mod.

Does anyone know if the PrintScreen button is bindable? My guess is it's not since you can't bind it to anything through the game menu. But if it is, does anyone know the correct spelling for that code? such as "bind PrintScrn" or "bind SysRq" etc.

dude, been waiting along time for u to come back, just a simple question that has been plaguing my memory. Where have i seen that avatar before?? It reminds me of Shirley Manson from Garbage but that is not quite it. So look, solve my headache for me will ya and u can have my oreo cookie.

does ayone know how to incorperate your own music into the game?

i know that you can change stuff with the "music" command but i can't get it to find the music i want.... I put the file in the base folder but that didn't work

Any suggestions on where to place the file?

• 2 weeks later...

i was looking for a simple saberlock script. i tried using mousewheel up for attack and that didnt work. i tried binding a key to do "+attack;-attack" and just "+attack" and neither one of those work (holding the key down). on the otherhand i did bind a key for "+moveup" just so when kick lamers kick me down i can hop up a lot faster than if i was manually clicking jump. which brings me to my second question, i was in this room and a guy there was kick laming everyone and there was no mod, and he just kept goin and no one could beat him either which leads me to believe he was scripted. anyone have a good kick script like this to fight fire with fire? i tried the one on the first page but no dice, i experimented a lot but i just couldnt get it to work, my person just stops in place when i press the key. having a 56k with an AOL connection = a high ass ping, so these kick lamers always seem to beat me in a kick war....thanks in advance

That's wierd, binding a mousewheel to "+attack" should have worked fine & can even be done through the game menu, & the bind "+attack; -attack" should have worked too. I noticed you had it posted here without a space after the ";" but that could have been a typo, if not try it again. Also remember that the "+attack; -attack" bind won't work on a mousewheel at all, & is slow on other mouse buttons. It works best on a key on the keyboard for some reason.

I would use this only to keep locks even if I were you though, when it does work it's really fast & your opponant will be pissed at you if you abuse it.

I've never used a kick script, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Try this:

bind x "+moveup; -moveup; wait 2; +moveup; -moveup"

You would still have to be pressing the appropriate movement key along with this for it to work I believe, & it's still a good idea to get it down manually. Maybe your ping at 56K is what's not letting them work, & if so you may find the same problem with the binds too, dunno, but good luck.

ok well actually you were right, i did have that extra space in my cfg, however i corrected it and it still didn't work i don't know why i swear i have it typed correctly, and the mousewheel does not work for me either, what i did tho is bind either "+attack;-attack" or just "+attack" to both g and h and then when i got in a saber lock i just tapped both g and h and mouse1 and i would knock the opponent down in about 2 seconds. binding both of those is probably going overboard i just wanted it to work already, i just need to experiment more. as for the kick script, for some reason it would not do anything while binding to my spacebar, i have no idea why, but i tried it on E and it worked...but not that good...i don't know but it just didn't seem all-powerful like those kick lamers make it out to be, i found it worked about 1/5 times, i could manually kick better, even on a BOT server, i experimented with the wait time a little but i still got the same results. i think ill just stick with manual kick...damn.

Well, manual is always best anyways. It's cool to mess around with scripts to learn how the game works, but they have many drawbacks if you try to rely on them in real matches. If you master them manually you will kick move scripter's tail.

Just to clarify on the lock script though, you DO need the space in there. Here's how the bind should look if you do it to a normal key on the keyboard:

bind x "+attack; -attack"

change x to any key you want on the keyboard.

This will not work on a scroll button (up/down) on your mouse. Actually no bind with more than one command will work on the scroll buttons at all. For some reason it stops after the first part of the command & does not read the following parts.

You can use the scroll button for locks though by binding it to attack through the game menu or with either of these binds:

bind MWHEELUP +attack

bind MWHEELDOWN +attack

Now if you roll the mouse wheel up or down real fast, you should be able to do saber locks.

The first bind up above is really fast & is meant to use against people who are either using the same thing, or have a controller with an auto repeat button that does basically the same thing. As you saw, when it works, it is really fast, so to make things even you really just need to occasionally tap on it until the lock is over.

I can see why people are mad if they are using them in a real online match against other humans, but I dont see a problem in using them as anger management against bots. Which is why I have a request for all you scripters out there. Can anyone create me a script of the infamous force pull to a swift kick to the face? I've recently tried to do one like this, and I failed miserably. I could probably try and try again, but I'm to lazy to do that:D

P.S. I don't play online that often anymore, since my comp has recently been thinking it funny to keep randomly throwing me offline.:mad:

Thanks in advance, Cheers:cheers:

ok... did the research and the music thing is impossible as the music files are in assets0.pk3

BUT i did find an extrordinary script. it allows you to zoom in and out as if you had the electro binoculars on in single player.

I did not make it obviously, i just downloaded it.

All you have to do is just copy and paste it into autoexec.cfg

//ZOOMS

set z1 "cg_fov 0 ; set pzoom vstr z2 ; set nxtzoom vstr z1"

set z2 "cg_fov 5 ; set pzoom vstr z3 ; set nxtzoom vstr z1"

set z3 "cg_fov 15 ; set pzoom vstr z4 ; set nxtzoom vstr z2"

set z4 "cg_fov 20 ; set pzoom vstr z5 ; set nxtzoom vstr z3"

set z5 "cg_fov 25 ; set pzoom vstr z6 ; set nxtzoom vstr z4"

set z6 "cg_fov 30 ; set pzoom vstr z7 ; set nxtzoom vstr z5"

set z7 "cg_fov 35 ; set pzoom vstr z8 ; set nxtzoom vstr z6"

set z8 "cg_fov 40 ; set pzoom vstr z9 ; set nxtzoom vstr z7"

set z9 "cg_fov 45 ; set pzoom vstr z10 ; set nxtzoom vstr z8"

set z10 "cg_fov 50 ; set pzoom vstr z11 ; set nxtzoom vstr z9"

set z11 "cg_fov 55 ; set pzoom vstr z12 ; set nxtzoom vstr z10"

set z12 "cg_fov 60 ; set pzoom vstr z13 ; set nxtzoom vstr z11"

set z13 "cg_fov 65 ; set pzoom vstr z14 ; set nxtzoom vstr z12"

set z14 "cg_fov 70 ; set pzoom vstr z15 ; set nxtzoom vstr z13"

set z15 "cg_fov 75 ; set pzoom vstr z16 ; set nxtzoom vstr z14"

set z16 "cg_fov 80 ; set pzoom vstr z17 ; set nxtzoom vstr z15"

set z17 "cg_fov 85 ; set pzoom vstr z18 ; set nxtzoom vstr z16"

set z18 "cg_fov 90 ; set pzoom vstr z19 ; set nxtzoom vstr z17"

set z19 "cg_fov 95 ; set pzoom vstr z20 ; set nxtzoom vstr z18"

set z20 "cg_fov 100 ; set pzoom vstr z20 ; set nxtzoom vstr z19"

//default is 14

//starting point

set pzoom "vstr z17"

set nxtzoom "vstr z15"

//binds

bind home "vstr nxtzoom ;play sound/interface/zoomloop.wav"

bind end "vstr pzoom ; play sound/interface/zoomloop.wav"

bind ins "set pzoom vstr z16; set nxtzoom vstr z14; vstr nxtzoom"

The only thing i did to it was that everytime you zoom in and out it echos "zooming in" or "zooming out"

that really pissed me off so i turned it off and added a bind to return it to default so instead of trying to find it you can just push Insert.

hope it comes in use. It has for me, especially in sniping ;)

k im not sure if this is the place to post SP script, but here's sumfing pretty useful i found:

during the animation when kyle turns off his saber, i u input a direction and a primary attack, a SUPER fast version of the saber attack will come out. when use in red stance, its got no wind up time at all. here da script:

bind x "weapon 1; wait 2; +moveleft; wait 2; +attack; wait 2; -moveleft; -attack;"

i tried this in MP but it doesn't work (there's no animation when u switch off saber) :( can ne confirm this, maybe a way to get around it or sumfing??

Archived