Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be a rather simple job for scripters, but is it possible to bind say with the "^1?" I want to be able to type in colours over the green one, and without having to hit "^1" every single time I desire. I want it to be automatically (^1) when I hit the bind.....

EDIT:Also, how can I display the ammo, health, armour, etc in text, and numbers?

this zoom script is good, I download this cscrip from jk2files.com but this script need a change sensitivity becouse it's very dificult to shoot someone on max zoom...

I only say becouse I don't play with guns and I don't need that...

• 1 month later...

I've read almost every post here and it looks like every god damn user on this site is a fooking noob, you want to write scripts to bs or to kick? well, if you actually CAN do the moves right without having to use a script THAN you would be able to make them work correctly...there, I said it, Think of me as you want, but this is my first post here and I can already bash on your stinking noob foreheads, but to make it up to all you noobs i'll actually give you the scritps that I wrote for ya.... here are my WORKING scripts for bs'ing, air bs'ing and kicking, I assume you don't want any others since these are the only things you need since you can't do them your fooking selves....

quick question answer thing to spare me from replying to dumbasses:

Question: Do I have to get in the correct position or does your script do it for me?

Answer: No you damn noob, if I would make the script so that it turns you 180 degrees you would almost never succeed in bs'ing, since you need timing, and a script can't have timing, do you want to turn 180 degrees if your opponent is right next to you? NO, you don't, so don't get too lazy and turn yourself with your back to your opponent and click ONE key to do a bs.

Question: Do I have to spin myself or does your script do it for me?

Answer: Yes you stupid noob, all you have to do is turn yourself correctly, press ONE key and then move your mouse left, the script is made so that you turn very fast, even if you tick your mouse a little to the left you will have hit your opponent 5 times at least, (while one good hit would already kill him)

Question: Can I kick someone when I am far away from him?

Answer: Did you really ask me that? stupid nOOb, no, to kick someone you have to be close to him, you might want to use Force Pull to get him close enough, I also made a script where you pull and kick him in one key, but it sucks because of the difference in timing each time, UNDERSTAND?

Ok, that should cover it, so here are the scripts you'll have been waiting for:

BS (get in right position, hit key, spin slowely to your left)

set "backstab" "+back;+attack;seta sensitivity 1000;wait60;-back;-attack;seta sensitivity 50"

bind X "vstr backstab"

Air BS (get in right position, hit key, spin slowely to your left)

set "airbackstab" "+moveup;+back;+attack;seta sensitivity 1000;wait60;-moveup;-back;-attack;seta sensitivity 50"

bind X "vstr air2hbackstab"

Kick (get close enough and hit key)

(I don't understand why you maggots can't do this, it's just a double jump)

set "kick" "+moveup;-moveup;+moveup;-moveup"

Bind X "vstr kick"

There you see, writing a kick script is easy as hell, why the fook would you add waits to it? Use your brains you moronic noobs, think about it, how do you kick without a script? You tap jump twice, do you wait? no!!! you hit it as fast as possible, you don't tap jump once, wait and tap it again !!! If you know this, why do you add waits??? Because it looks pretty? Dumbasses !!!

Be gratefull to me, I know this wasn't the most friendly way of helping out, and I normally don't talk like this, but all this noob crap just pissed me off, But I did help you out !!!!

Obviously you do not know how easy it is to kill scripters...

There is a counter to EVERY saber move in dueling, and you just have to be extremely careful towards a few.

DFA moves, are extremely easy to punish, just heavy slash them and you take off nearly half their bar.

Backstabs are so incredably easy to counter, I don't see why people lose to it so much. There is ALWAYS a delay at the beginning, AND the end of the backstab. Once you've dodge the backstab with a jump, annhilate him with a heavy slash.

ONE move that CAN be abused to death is the light stance lunge. It breaks through any gaurd at certain ranges, and can be used for anti-short jumpers. But the damage is very negligble if they're saber isn't so far in it sticks through you.

There, if your smart and used to duel alot, you'd know scripting is actually NOT good for duels.

Prophet god dude...instead of posting bout evry1 is a noob just take a look at what ur saying,

ur kick,bs,airbs,and watever

u dont freakin script a move with vstr commands ffs

just take the backstab script ...

/bind x "+back;+attack"

instead of ur fat ass commands

oh god the kick ur kick script ...i wont even bother posting the script

• 4 weeks later...

Everybody relax, don't fight (save the fighting for in the game!).

; )

This thread is about providing info on how to use scripts. Most people agree that scripts alone are no substitute for skill and practice, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about them!

Carry on...

Yeah Prophet, you're about 2 years late with that comment, LOL.

Most of the people here don't believe in scripting any moves other than the specials with directions straight from the game manual, & our posting here about them has resulted in patches fixing most of the abuses that resulted from them.

You've obviously got some serious catching up to do in this thread before any comments like that will hold any merit.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok im a fan of kicks on jedi knight 2 , i normaly play on servers that have jedimod or omnimod , and where i can find good kickers.

But one of this days i noticed that people is doing 60 dmg + every kick , some players say that his bind is :

"+moveup; wait 2; -moveup" X4

And other say its something like dfa bind + emote

others say that replace the waits with emotes and lot more say the best is "+moveup; wait 2; -moveup" x2

ok i tested the first and the final one , but i want know if its possible change the waits for emoticons on jedimod , personally i tested all the ways i know , im not a good scripter but i found something funny with it , only works if u dont have lag but if anyone want test :

"+moveup; +forward; wait 2; flip; -moveup; -forward" try it on a wall and ull see u up it really quickly ( only works on jedimod and with low low low ping)

OK but the question still the same , anyone know any good kick script ? or anyone know a way to change waits for emotes????

Thx u all.

Scripts: Cheating, or not?

Really depends on how you look at it.

It is pretty neat that you can pull off some moves with just the push of a button. I've thought about this a lot, and I'm still trying to figure out if it is cheating, or not. Sure, it's a easier way to play the game. But, as soon as you start messing with the yaw speed, and making rotations faster than humanly possible, that's where I draw the line. I've got no problem with people using a script to pull of a lunge attack, as long as they don't spam it. That makes the game boring, and annoying to be honest.

On the other hand. If Raven intended for players to use scripts , wouldn't they have included it in the books that game with the games? Wouldn't they have made all the specials one button moves by default?

Script if you like, but I would rather play a challenging game than play a game of pick a button to push. Hence why Diablo got annoying for me.

It's great you guys are learning this stuff, it could be useful one day...For what I don't really know. lol.

any interesting scripts for jka yet? i know the moves are still the same somewhat, but i'm sure there are some that perhaps i haven't thought of. let us combine our script findings here for jka.

oh yeah, one other things, is there any way whatso ever to use some of the sp moves? such as kyles? or as when you change setsaberall 10 and get all the stances? that'ed be cool for mp play. anyway?

Originally posted by DarkangelFOG

Scripts: Cheating, or not?

Really depends on how you look at it.

It is pretty neat that you can pull off some moves with just the push of a button. I've thought about this a lot, and I'm still trying to figure out if it is cheating, or not. Sure, it's a easier way to play the game. But, as soon as you start messing with the yaw speed, and making rotations faster than humanly possible, that's where I draw the line. I've got no problem with people using a script to pull of a lunge attack, as long as they don't spam it. That makes the game boring, and annoying to be honest.

Well i seriously dont mind kick script,or any move script

the closest "cheat script" would be ener/heal script

just get 3 guy 2 ener and 1 team heal=god(back in JO)

team heal heal so fast and the healer had infinite force,a dfa didnt even kill them even with rage on

Originally posted by gatsu002

Ok im a fan of kicks on jedi knight 2 , i normaly play on servers that have jedimod or omnimod , and where i can find good kickers.

But one of this days i noticed that people is doing 60 dmg + every kick , some players say that his bind is :

"+moveup; wait 2; -moveup" X4

And other say its something like dfa bind + emote

others say that replace the waits with emotes and lot more say the best is "+moveup; wait 2; -moveup" x2

ok i tested the first and the final one , but i want know if its possible change the waits for emoticons on jedimod , personally i tested all the ways i know , im not a good scripter but i found something funny with it , only works if u dont have lag but if anyone want test :

"+moveup; +forward; wait 2; flip; -moveup; -forward" try it on a wall and ull see u up it really quickly ( only works on jedimod and with low low low ping)

OK but the question still the same , anyone know any good kick script ? or anyone know a way to change waits for emotes????

Thx u all.

Erm...sorry dude but script kick is the same as double taping jump+forward...it cant deal more dmg just cuz it scripted

I think that one was actually in one of the early to mid pages... but I can understand your not wanting to wade through every page!

It would be nice if some admin or mod would take some time to trim or prune the thread so only the scripting information was available..

What you want to do is set up a couple of keys so that they are bound to two different force configurations (or as many variations as you want). The simplest way that I've found is to have the autoexec load your main config file. Within that one, bind a key to light.cfg and one to dark.cfg.

Set up each of these configs with lines like:

bind x "force_heal"

bind x "force_absorb"

bind x "force_speed"

etc.

Do the same with dark forces.

I actually put an unbind line for each of these in the beginning of each cfg, for instance unbind x "force_heal" then bind x "force_grip"

You can get creative and put a model change in as well.... this might even be a good idea, since it is possible (I've done it) to accidently hit the key for force change and then not realize it when you respawn. The different model will clue you in ;)

Don't forget... you have to respawn (die) in order for the changes to take effect.

The demo creation script that I had for JK2 works well with Jedi Academy... nothing seems to be affected by the difference in the game....

I was wondering if anyone has noted other syntax differences when using script commands?

My toggle hudfiles bind still works fine, as do some others....

Maybe there are some subtle differences? How about when using "+" and "-" signs associated with movement? Are these still the same?

*sigh* It's really sad. That we continue to say the same crap years and years at a time. I remember when I was 13...playing games...and hearing the same insults in games that I hear now. It never ends lol. Now I'm 21 and don't give a care. I play JKA for fun, I don't care about my score...nor do I care whether you play with scripts or not. :) It's all in fun. Scripting is the "next" level. I think it's pure genius what people come up with.

I've beaten people using helicopter scripts, I've beaten people with no script usage as well. I've lost to the very same. It doesn't matter which way you play the game...everything can be countered. (at least I've found everything can be countered), the biggest problem I have is with the extreme amount of foul language usage...geeze. A person was not killed in a car accident, your model just was sabered...WHO CARES...all you gotta do is press the attack button to respawn. You can't respawn in real life (if you aren't buddist :p ), and I think we should worry a little more about real life, and just use gaming as an outlet for relieving stress (I know I do)

I have found that the people who MADE the scripts to be very competent players in their own right.

If I may post a quick story: I had finally begun to own everybody at FPS, including my friend who taught me how to play FPS (this was a long time ago). He began to get schooled on his favorite mp game Quake II ....he had come up with a new idea. He created a Speed up grenade velocity/slow down velocity script, and he bound it to two keys. I was hiding up in a tower and he shot a grenade (from his G-launcher) up to where I was hiding....all of a sudden, he slowed down the velocity...and the grenade froze, spinning....blew up right in my face.

Instead of getting pissed off...I cracked up...that's a really ingenious move he made there :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi @ all,

what do you think of this little zoomscript:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//zoom script made by

// DARTH BACON

//zooms

set z1 "cg_fov 60 ; set nxtzoom vstr z2"

set z2 "cg_fov 80 ; set nxtzoom vstr z1"

//starting point

set nxtzoom "vstr z1"

//make sure that the starting point is right

vstr z2

//binds

bind t " vstr nxtzoom ;play sound/interface/zoomloop.wav"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this script isnt like the others you can zoom in and out with one key. Besides, you can zoom in and out very quickly because there are only 2 zooms. I think this script is like right-mouse-click in battlefield 1942. You can also change the cg_fov 60 to whatever you like, e.g. for a huge outdoormap to 40 or less

tell me your opinion!!

DB

• 1 month later...

Im kinda new to this game, so i dont use any script.I just use script for spin:

set spinmove "vstr spin"
set spin "seta cl_yawspeed "3000"; +left; set spinmove vstr normal"
set normal "seta cl_yawspeed "140"; -left; set spinmove vstr spin"

bind l "vstr spinmove"

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to find a way to write a script that would spawn 10 stormtroopers at the same time. Reason behind this is i have my own server and we like to play with idiots once in a while instead of kick them. this is my way of keeping them too busy to do somthing stupid while we sit and watch them. any case i have tried the simple stuff:

npc spawn stormtrooper

npc spawn stormtrooper

npc spawn stormtrooper

npc spawn stormtrooper

and

npc spawn stormtrooper

wait

npc spawn stormtrooper

wait

npc spawn stormtrooper

wait

npc spawn stormtrooper

but, all it will do is spawn 1 trooper. is there any way of acomplishing this task?? now this is for jedi academy not jk2, not that it would matter much. thanx

• 2 weeks later...

hm i need a config to win saber locks autmatic

The one i created doesnt work:

bind "c" "+attack; wait 1; -attack; +attack; wait 1; -attack; +attack; wait 1; -attack; +attack; wait 1; -attack; +attack; wait 1; -attack; +attack; wait 1; -attack; +attack"

plz help me guys

Archived