Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i was wondering if someone could create a script that would allow you to bind your style with the hilt of your choice. If anyone could help me out with this that would be cool.

Also a script to spawn npcs and only attack a certain person on the server. To teach the a lesson of course. ALso this could be used for some training

The purpose of the binds are to simplify actions do them fast.

A hilt and saber style bind would be absolutely useless, since u have to die to change hilts and changing to staff/single/dual.

To spawn npcs, its just: bind x npc spawn whatever

And a script to atack just one player in the map? hope its a joke, cause thats not even posible.

• 2 months later...

i dont recommend scripting to win a saberlock since it defeats the whole point of it but u can just bind a key with +attack, dont dont bother with -attack;. Im sure sum1 else has posted this a long time ago but u can just bind the primary attack to the mouse scroll and scroll like crazy when u get into a saberlock.

ps i fink ur script dont work coz u didn't place wait between -attack and +attack;, which would tell the game to run those two command at the exact same time thus cancelling each other out

Originally posted by kusanagi

ps i fink ur script dont work coz u didn't place wait between -attack and +attack;, which would tell the game to run those two command at the exact same time thus cancelling each other out

I think that the scripts run one command after another, and nothing can 'cancel each other out'...at least not at the same time.

• 2 months later...

I have two small questions concerning scripting,

First one,

Is there a way to kick someone when your aimed at that person? I have looked true most of the commands but I didn’t get it to work.

There must be some sort of process to identify that a target is selected and use that to insert his name (or maybe client nr) in a kick scrip.

Second question,

I seen someone do this before, moving someone to spectator mode using a rcon command. I know that’s not a real scripting question but i guess if anyone knows the command for that its a scripter :)

Never mind the 2e one found it:

rcon forceteam spectator

still looking for question one tho :)

Thank you in advance :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lightning: Have you been spawning a lot of NPCs?

fatrix: Combos are easy to write, but it's usually not necessary (or even good) to use scripted combos. They can get you killed very easily. For example, here is a script that will make you do a kata:

bind x "+attack; +altattack; -attack; -altattack;"

You will not be able to do anything else while the scripts are running - therefore if your oppenents are good without scripts, they will kill you every single time.

• 10 months later...

As some of my scripting, I am implamenting a force power tree to allow me to access my freequently used force power setups and models quickly (Will post code for tree infastructure and instructions to add more upon request). The tree navigation works perfectly and the leaf runs a *.cfg file with something like the folowing:

seta forcepowers "7-1-332320000330002330"

seta model "jedi_kdm/head_c1|torso_a1|lower_d1"

seta char_color_blue "14"

seta char_color_green "199"

seta char_color_red "254"

seta saber1 "dual_4"

seta color2 "2"

seta color1 "2"

Everything but my forcepowers change when I execute this even after death. Am I changing the force powers the wrong way (top line) or something. If I am, please post the correct way to change force powers in console.

• 2 months later...

Aburges, I think you need to add " forcechanged " after the force numbers. How about something like this:

set LightJedi " forcepowers 7-1-332320000330002330; forcechanged; char_color_blue 14; char_color_green 199; char_color_red 254; saber1 dual_4; color2 2; color1 2;"

bind f9 vstr LightJedi

Like this you can bind 3 or 4 diferent profiles, and note that you dont need to use """""" in the values.

Dont forget that the first value represents that you are a jedi master, 6 would be a Kight, etc. If the server isnt set to Master I'm not sure it will change at all.

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived