Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

that page is on my favourites now ;)

Personally I don't like thoise sheap push and slash scripts, but I see no problem with automating combos and such..

btw, anyone with any good ideas which keys to use for bidning, i am using the wadx keys for movement not the arrow ones and I need quick heys to use for some scripts? any ideas? Don't want to change default mp game ones since i'm used to them..?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! I know a lot of scripts from Q3, but are too lazy to find em on my own. I don't need any "cheats" per say, but if I find a script that can make life easier, then I'm all for it (cleen screenshots, switching to punching, slicing and dicing enemies, and etc...).

What I want to know, is how to get the game to look better!! I've been trying to find console commands to get decals and bodies to not dissapear! The commands in Q3, don't work in JO. So if anyone knows how to get the game to be more realistic, please let me know!!!!

graphicsgod2@hotmail.com

Hi all,

I've still not been able to get the backstab or spinning backstab moves to work. The exact move I mean is when someone is behind you and you press back and attack, causing a quick 'backstab' in blue mode and a 'spinning slash' move in yellow and red mode. I would like to be able to execute this move with no one near me (ie not reliant on the prescense of another player to trigger the move)

the only bind I've tried successfully is the light lunge move bind posted on this thread '"+movedown;+forward+attack" this version has no 'wait' or '-' commands in it and it seems to work everytime.

Hamsterizer

Why do you noobs play the game at ALL? A simple "win" key would be enough, then the old monkey island "you've won" message, and off you go to play something else.

Thats like a kickboxing game with nukes, one button does the job.

As if 1.03 wouldn't have made it easy enough already for you illiterates to spam with guns AND instakill with the saber.

Go back to playing quake, I'm sure you're using a script for rocketjumping there as well.

this is getting ridiculous

Arker

Originally posted by Hamsterizer

Hi all,

I've still not been able to get the backstab or spinning backstab moves to work. The exact move I mean is when someone is behind you and you press back and attack, causing a quick 'backstab' in blue mode and a 'spinning slash' move in yellow and red mode. I would like to be able to execute this move with no one near me (ie not reliant on the prescense of another player to trigger the move)

the only bind I've tried successfully is the light lunge move bind posted on this thread '"+movedown;+forward+attack" this version has no 'wait' or '-' commands in it and it seems to work everytime.

Hamsterizer

Those moves are triggered by proximity to another person or bot. You cant do them in thin air. Loading up a bot to practice them on is the only way.

--------------------------------

Original post: alienine

btw, anyone with any good ideas which keys to use for bidning, i am using the wadx keys for movement not the arrow ones and I need quick heys to use for some scripts? any ideas? Don't want to change default mp game ones since i'm used to them..?

--------------------------------

Why not:

q, e, s, z, c, r, f, v and so on....

These are the closest keys to your movement keys.

unless your using a different language keyboard... (thats another story. lol)

Originally posted by Arker

Why do you noobs play the game at ALL? A simple "win" key would be enough, then the old monkey island "you've won" message, and off you go to play something else.

Thats like a kickboxing game with nukes, one button does the job.

As if 1.03 wouldn't have made it easy enough already for you illiterates to spam with guns AND instakill with the saber.

Go back to playing quake, I'm sure you're using a script for rocketjumping there as well.

this is getting ridiculous

Arker

Why do you come in here to bitch.

moan, moan, moan.

Stop crying like a baby.

I'm sick fed up of the these people who come in this thread to moan.

What does the thread name say... "Scripts Here"

Nothing to do with people like you.

*thought*

Maybe if these people keep moaning we'll get our own area in the forums.

*/thought*

On second thoughts... keep moaning lol. its sometimes funny to hear.

ah, finally. someone with a complete knowledge of scripting, willing to share with everyone. usually when you ask someone how they did the spinning backstab or some other scripted move they'd get on their throne and laugh at the "ignorant n00b". i'm glad this probably wont happen anymore.

to those of you complaining about JaraDaj and others showing us how to script these moves, i'd love to hear an explanation on why it's better for only a few people to act l33t and know these moves, rather than having these resources available to everyone.

and to anyone still arguing about the fact that using scripts require no skill, let me point out that all the moves needed for winning on your average duel/ffa server arent that hard to pull off and master in the first place. and unless you can knock down your opponent in front of you all the time or have an extremely low ping, scripts like the spinning/180º backstab and kick could actually lower your chances of successfully doing the move.

I always thought that scripting was the most ¤&%/&%/&"/&(/(%"% thing in the game (still do). But you guys have showed me that it is so simple, and given me the means to counter them (script-end delays). Thanks ya'll

Still don't like all that bull with scripting though. Not very funny to play well on a duel server and then meet a scripter who does a 4576MpH bs at some point when you think you have him, killing you instantly.

:mob:

Hey, i agree with Keeper 100%... but scripting is here... and can't be ignored. I'm a firm believer of sharing knowledge. IT's free, and should always be free. Can you imagine if Einstien didn't share what he knew?

I'm getting back into the game, so i'm gonna script some more. Got a lan party this weekend so i'll see what ideas i come up with watchng others play. As always, questions or comments are welcomed in this thread.

As for those who don't like it, that's cool. I don't like ice cream...... My point is, it's good to voice an opinion, at the very least it'll keep this thread bumped on the first page.

Anyone else want to share?

It's gotta be about the timing.Look you DFA on someone,You miss.YOu DFA with the scripts, shorter time in doing the move.Do a backsweep.To lazy to click the back attack button eh?Well, you suck.I do hope someone makes atleast on hack that changes their username so you can screw a person using scripts.Lunge.See the differene in time?Crouch+foaward+attack.Scripts,press on button.CHEAP?YES!

Wait a second...THere was this guy non-stop pushing me.Maybe he was using a script that does non-stop pushing.

If you see a person with the name of GAYASSMOTHERBITCHASS****ERGETALIFEJOBANDAWIFE,PLEASE KILL HIM AND TRHOW HIM TO HIS DOOM!Actually, his name is bAbY.He is 2 and a-half yrs old and does non-stop pushing.

Hmm none of the red stance scripts here seem to work, the wait *number* thing also produces an error, I decided to make my own set of scripts that default on the blue stance and hava a variety of moves for the red stance.

Btw that spinning script works very well, though it really makes the fact you're using a script very obvious, but perfect for clustered quarells.

I wanna make a script in red stance where you have to face someone, you press the key, you spin 180 degress, do a back stab then do the spinning thingy.

I still have no idea how to kick? What do you actually do lol?

Has anyone thought of making some sort of script that works with guns?

Oh and last but not least, how do I make the guy spin a set amount of degrees? lol

Originally posted by alienine

I wanna make a script in red stance where you have to face someone, you press the key, you spin 180 degress, do a back stab then do the spinning thingy.

I'm working on a red stance, 180 degree turn and backsweep then the spin... it's hard to get the timing and not alot of people will stand still long enough for me to do it, I test everything i can online so i know it works, if i'm not sure i'll say so.

I still have no idea how to kick? What do you actually do lol?.

To kick someone you have to move in thier direction, when you are near them tap jump 2 times. A good way to practice is doing the kick flip off a wall. If you can do that you can kick someone, they must be either in front or on the side, can't kick em if your back is toward them.

Has anyone thought of making some sort of script that works with guns?

I have been thinking of a script for the sniper gun, and rocket launcher. When zoomed in, hit attack1 once to do a full charge, then hit again to fire. I hate having to hold it down. Another one is for the rocket launcher, hit attack2 till you can get a lock then hit it again to shoot the heat seeker.

Oh and last but not least, how do I make the guy spin a set amount of degrees? lol

In the script i made, it's just a toggle, so i got used to controlling the spin at will. It's not safe to do it the other way, since scripting with any sort of timing means you will have to use waits in the script. Which means you are stuck doing that script till it's done, meaning as you start you spin, you can't do anything till it's done. With the toggle you can stop it anytime, and go to the next guy. But if you want it to spina few times then you will have to change the script a bit... have to add waits. I'll see if i can make something up in to show you what it would look like. Gotta get some sleep so i'll post it sunday.

Jara, your script for DFA doesen't work in v1.03.

Could anyone post a script for it and maybe for the axe chop? (I would write these scrips on my own if I knew how to perform the moves!)

The Axe chop is: forward, backward, stationary+attack

but I cannot do it....... :(

Originally posted by PainGod

Those moves are triggered by proximity to another person or bot. You cant do them in thin air. Loading up a bot to practice them on is the only way.

I know that they're triggered by proximity to another player/bot, but what I meant was, what is the command triggered? If there was some way to isolate this sequence, then it could be scripted and then put into combos etc.

I'm having trouble getting this scripts to work, namely the 3 or so scripts in the original post of this thread by Jara.

Anywho, how do I implement them?

I've tried the DFA script - opened up the jk2mp config in wordpad and edited R to bind R "exec dfa.cfg" and when I do it in game it just messes up. One time i tried it and the attack got stuck and it kept slashing and there was nothing i could do.

Could one of you experts please incorporate the main scripts into and autoexec.cfg so all I have to do is plonk it into the base directory please?!

Thanks for any help in advance. :)

All you do is put them in your autoexec.cfg file.... . DO NOT put them in the JK2mp.cfg file, or you will regret it. You can bind it in the autoexec.cfg file too.

Sample autoexec.cfg

----------------------------

set cycle "saberAttackCycle; wait 2"

bind L "vstr cycle"

Archived