Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

btw, what some people are forgetting is that its always better for EVERYONE to have access to this crap than only a few people with pwned binded to a key. scripts can be cheap as hell, even the people who are sharing them agree with that. also, i think raven will only fix this scripting sh*t if it gets really bad and tons of people do it.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did bind x +taunt but I forgot that I use X to change force powers and now I don't know how to make it so I can do it again. I have Z to go forward and X was to go backward andI have tryed to change it I don't think I have the right command, could someone tell me the command to make it so I can change force powers with X again?

unbind x;

bind x "forceprev"

cant remember the command for rotating forcepowers so some1 will correct me if i got it wrong

Originally posted by thehomicidalegg

unbind x;

bind x "forceprev"

cant remember the command for rotating forcepowers so some1 will correct me if i got it wrong

I'm pretty sure the commands you unintentionally removed can also be reselected through the setup menu, so once you unbind x like thehomicidalegg said, you can also fix your original "x" function from there, & then you can rebind +taunt with a key you're not using for anything.

Originally posted by Kin Lun Phoenix

I can't get this to work!!

set "backstab" "+back;+moveright;+attack;wait;wait;-back;-moveright;-attack"

bind X "vstr backstab"

All that happen is that I keep walking backwards. please help, me new to scripting

didnt test it yet, but to me it looks like there is a semicolon missing at the end:

set "backstab" "+back;+moveright;+attack;wait;wait;-back;-moveright;-attack;"

I am sure you can take out the moverights. They wont turn u 180° right?

Originally posted by Nuke

didnt test it yet, but to me it looks like there is a semicolon missing at the end:

set "backstab" "+back;+moveright;+attack;wait;wait;-back;-moveright;-attack;"

I am sure you can take out the moverights. They wont turn u 180° right?

There is no need for the semi-colon at the end of the script line.

And your right, moveright command can be taken out as this move sidesteps. It is the 'right' command that turns, But even that wont work for turning 180.

Been gone for sometime now, taking a break.... i come back and see a new patch. And they got smart and change the "spin" move while you backstab. That's great. I thought it was a bug anyway.

I see alot of people bumping the thread with flames. Thank you for making this thread to largest one in this forum. For those of you helping and sharing, extra thanks.

The idea of this thread was to de-mystify scripts. Scripts are not cheats in any sense of the word. They are not 3rd party programs ment to give an advantage. They don't change memory settings, they can't do anything the normal player can't do (with practice).

I must be one of the only humans on this planet that makes/uses scripts for fun. Not to ruin other's fun. But over the net, it's you word against mine, so let's not argue bout it.

Originally posted by JaraDaj

The idea of this thread was to de-mystify scripts. Scripts are not cheats in any sense of the word. They are not 3rd party programs ment to give an advantage. They don't change memory settings, they can't do anything the normal player can't do (with practice).

I must be one of the only humans on this planet that makes/uses scripts for fun. Not to ruin other's fun. But over the net, it's you word against mine, so let's not argue bout it.

Scripts are exactly cheating in every sense of the word. Why cant you just press all the buttons required to do the move you're writing the script for?? It's kind of funny that you say the scripts can't do anything the normal player dan't do. What would you call yourself Jardaj? You're not a normal player cuase you write scripts? What would you consider yourself if you're not normal? Cheater maybe???

Your statements are hypocritical bud. Scripts can't do anything that a normal player can't do, uh, with practice? DUDE, YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT!!!! So why not just be normal like the rest of us and do the moves the honest way, instead of taking the easy way out????????

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by JaraDaj

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMEN!!!

its420onthedot,

Just because some of us practice writing scripts doesn't mean we ALL use them to have an unfair advantage. You obviously didn't read this thread very thoroughly. Why not try it again before you start talking smack.

If you haven't played against JaraDaj & can't verify that he is using a script to perform a move that can't be done without one, then you need to STFU.

I wonder whats the difference between putting a semicolon at the end or not. To ask more specific: whats the difference between :

bind MOUSE1 "+attack" vs. bind MOUSE1 "+attack;"

and

bind a "+moveright" vs. bind a "+moveright;"

One word to all the moral here. I like scripting because I am intrested on the engine. And I like programming. On Servers I do not use scripts. Not primarily because I think its not ethical, but it limits the variety of maneuverability. If you bind more complex moves to your keys, using so to say more commands per key, you have less combinations -> less maneuvers you can make. I found out that I am more successfull without using scripts.

Originally posted by malinkie

There is no need for the semi-colon at the end of the script line.

And your right, moveright command can be taken out as this move sidesteps. It is the 'right' command that turns, But even that wont work for turning 180.

Why? Should u guys always use like pussy 180 script with help u turning 180. is it so hard to turn 180 with the mouse then push the backstab button? :confused:

By the way i have a script i made up with that i dont use but made just fro fun to *screw* all backstabers.

set "specialbackstab" "+back;+attack;wait;wait;wait;wait;-back;-attack;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;"seta cl_yawspeed "1800"; +left;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;"seta cl_yawspeed "140"; -left;"

bind (what u want) "vstr specialbackstab"

This backstab will not turn 180 for u but will spin around like carzy when u r doing a backstab enstead of bush another button will it do it anyway in the backstab move.

Originally posted by FiNLuX

Why? Should u guys always use like pussy 180 script with help u turning 180. is it so hard to turn 180 with the mouse then push the backstab button? :confused:

By the way i have a script i made up with that i dont use but made just fro fun to *screw* all backstabers.

set "specialbackstab" "+back;+attack;wait;wait;wait;wait;-back;-attack;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;"seta cl_yawspeed "1800"; +left;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;"seta cl_yawspeed "140"; -left;"

bind (what u want) "vstr specialbackstab"

This backstab will not turn 180 for u but will spin around like carzy when u r doing a backstab enstead of bush another button will it do it anyway in the backstab move.

With the new patch backstabbing can't spin, so this will only work on servers running 1.03. You could still write a script to spin you 180 before executing the move, but since it's so unreliable & your aim has to be much more accurate I wouldn't even bother.

Originally posted by its420onthedot

Scripts are exactly cheating in every sense of the word. Why cant you just press all the buttons required to do the move you're writing the script for?? It's kind of funny that you say the scripts can't do anything the normal player dan't do. What would you call yourself Jardaj? You're not a normal player cuase you write scripts? What would you consider yourself if you're not normal? Cheater maybe???

Your statements are hypocritical bud. Scripts can't do anything that a normal player can't do, uh, with practice? DUDE, YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT!!!! So why not just be normal like the rest of us and do the moves the honest way, instead of taking the easy way out????????

Why not be normal? Are you normal? You judge me as "abnormal" becuase i choose to play the game in a different fashion than the "normal" (yourself included) do. You know what that makes me? Different, and do you know what that makes you? Prejudice...........

prej·u·dice Pronunciation Key (prj-ds)

n.

An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

A preconceived preference or idea.

The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.

Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.

Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.

Now let's look at what cheating means;

cheat Pronunciation Key (cht)

v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats

v. intr.

To act dishonestly; practice fraud.

To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.

Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.

I don't see myself as a cheater, nor do i see scripts as cheats. I wrote a program once on my palm to quiz me in certain classes, same as flashcards but without the mess. Did i cheat?

And i say with practice because most people need it. And that's what the scripts i wrote for my personal use did, it helped me learn the moves and what works with what. I was one of those girls who like to take things apart when i was younger, not to destroy it, but to find out how it worked, why it worked, and if i can make it work in another way. People like me are the ones who make the world more secure for the chaps like you who label us as threats when we share what we know. Why? Becuase you don't have the knowledge, the time, or the skill. Becuase we aren't like the rest of the world.

God forbid Einstein was worried bout what people thought of him with his ideas. I don't post here for people like you, your minds have already been closed for some time now. I'd have better success trying to train an elephant to fit in ballet shoes and a tutu and teaching him a Port de Bras. But, i always accept other's views becuase i'm a bigger person inside, than most. And i do enjoy the bump. Keep em coming.

Now about the patch, i have not used it yet, been hooked on warcraft3. But i knew they would fix the spinmove while backstabbing. So i have been working on another spin move, one with the finisher on yellow stance and another on a regular swing on heavy stance. It should look like a break dancing move when i'm done, good for showing off, no more deadly than normal. I just have to find time to dl the patch and install it and try it out. Gotta put down the bong and log off of bnet. Damn blizzard and thier "crack" addicting games.

Oh yea, one more thing. I'm not your "bud". I find that alittle more disturbing than when people call me by my first name when i don't know them. That's what last names and/or handles are for. Respect, for all you know i could be your boss from work.

Jardaj,

O well, i have a life, a woman, and two kids that take up as much time as you spend in front of your montior writing your cheats and playing your battle net, and taking bong hitz.

So, you win, scripts are not cheats. The people that use them are cheaters. There, is that a more correct statement?

BTW, anytime, duel, and plz, don't forget to bring your cheats with ya.

I have found that most people who call those of us who use or write scripts simply cannot do it themselves or are just a little too "rigid". A script is a tool just like a keyboard or mouse. You can have all of the scripts in the world but if you still suck then they are of no use. Most of the scripts listed here are for combinations of moves that we all do anyway, with the exception of the spinning backstab. It just makes it less stressfull to use a single button than to mash at a bunch of keys at the same time.

Scripts also have uses that may not have been touched on in this post. You can use them to tweak your net settings so that you get the most stable game possible. You can also use them to change your name, the volume of the game and the level of detail so that you can make a laggy game run better. Plus things like walking and running as well as bowing can be scripted.

If you want to use scripts, fine use them, if not then do not complain. This game engine has been around long enough that if you wanted to learn how to make Quake engine scripts you can do so without much thought.

By the way here are a few scripts for you all.

//Net rate

set netrate-1 "set rate 25000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^325000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-2"

set netrate-2 "set rate 30000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^330000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-3"

set netrate-3 "set rate 35000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^335000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-4"

set netrate-4 "set rate 40000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^340000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-5"

set netrate-5 "set rate 45000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^345000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-6"

set netrate-6 "set rate 50000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^350000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-7"

set netrate-7 "set rate 55000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^355000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-8"

set netrate-8 "set rate 60000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^360000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-9"

set netrate-9 "set rate 62000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^362000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-1"

set netrate "vstr netrate-1"

//Max FPS (select maximum fps for currnet server - allows for maximum jumping in RTCW and Quake)

set fpsrate-1 "set com_maxFps 200; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3200^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-2"

set fpsrate-2 "set com_maxFps 166; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3166^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-3"

set fpsrate-3 "set com_maxFps 142; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3142^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-4"

set fpsrate-4 "set com_maxFps 125; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3125^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-5"

set fpsrate-5 "set com_maxFps 111; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3111^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-6"

set fpsrate-6 "set com_maxFps 100; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3100^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-7"

set fpsrate-7 "set com_maxFps 90; echo [^1MAXFPS ^390^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-8"

set fpsrate-8 "set com_maxFps 83; echo [^1MAXFPS ^383^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-9"

set fpsrate-9 "set com_maxFps 71; echo [^1MAXFPS ^371^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-10"

set fpsrate-10 "set com_maxFps 66; echo [^1MAXFPS ^366^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-11"

set fpsrate-11 "set com_maxFps 62; echo [^1MAXFPS ^362^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-12"

set fpsrate-12 "set com_maxFps 58; echo [^1MAXFPS ^358^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-13"

set fpsrate-13 "set com_maxFps 55; echo [^1MAXFPS ^355^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-14"

set fpsrate-14 "set com_maxFps 52; echo [^1MAXFPS ^352^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-15"

set fpsrate-15 "set com_maxFps 47; echo [^1MAXFPS ^347^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-16"

set fpsrate-16 "set com_maxFps 45; echo [^1MAXFPS ^345^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-17"

set fpsrate-17 "set com_maxFps 43; echo [^1MAXFPS ^343^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-18"

set fpsrate-18 "set com_maxFps 41; echo [^1MAXFPS ^341^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-19"

set fpsrate-19 "set com_maxFps 38; echo [^1MAXFPS ^338^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-1"

set fpsrate "vstr fpsrate-1"

// Timenudge settings (set to the ping of the current server you are on)

set nudge-1 "set cl_timenudge 0; echo [^30 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-2"

set nudge-2 "set cl_timenudge 5; echo [^310 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-3"

set nudge-3 "set cl_timenudge 10; echo [^320 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-4"

set nudge-4 "set cl_timenudge 15; echo [^330 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-5"

set nudge-5 "set cl_timenudge 20; echo [^340 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-6"

set nudge-6 "set cl_timenudge 25; echo [^350 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-7"

set nudge-7 "set cl_timenudge 30; echo [^360 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-8"

set nudge-8 "set cl_timenudge 35; echo [^370 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-9"

set nudge-9 "set cl_timenudge 40; echo [^380 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-10"

set nudge-10 "set cl_timenudge 45; echo [^390 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-11"

set nudge-11 "set cl_timenudge 50; echo [^3100 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-12"

set nudge-12 "set cl_timenudge 55; echo [^3110 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-13"

set nudge-13 "set cl_timenudge 60; echo [^3120 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-14"

set nudge-14 "set cl_timenudge 65; echo [^3130 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-15"

set nudge-15 "set cl_timenudge 70; echo [^3140 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-16"

set nudge-16 "set cl_timenudge 75; echo [^3150 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-17"

set nudge-17 "set cl_timenudge 80; echo [^3160 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-18"

set nudge-18 "set cl_timenudge 85; echo [^3170 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-19"

set nudge-19 "set cl_timenudge 90; echo [^3180 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-20"

set nudge-20 "set cl_timenudge 95; echo [^3190 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-21"

set nudge-21 "set cl_timenudge 100; echo [^3200 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-1"

set nudge "vstr nudge-1"

// Packet settings (higher = more data - default 30 - lower for 56k)

set packet-1 "set cl_maxpackets 15; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^315^7]; set packets vstr packet-2"

set packet-2 "set cl_maxpackets 20; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^320^7]; set packets vstr packet-3"

set packet-3 "set cl_maxpackets 25; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^325^7]; set packets vstr packet-4"

set packet-4 "set cl_maxpackets 30; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^330^7]; set packets vstr packet-5"

set packet-5 "set cl_maxpackets 35; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^335^7]; set packets vstr packet-6"

set packet-6 "set cl_maxpackets 45; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^345^7]; set packets vstr packet-7"

set packet-7 "set cl_maxpackets 50; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^350^7]; set packets vstr packet-8"

set packet-8 "set cl_maxpackets 55; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^355^7]; set packets vstr packet-9"

set packet-9 "set cl_maxpackets 60; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^360^7]; set packets vstr packet-1"

set packets "vstr packet-9"

// Snap settings (higher=more data - default 30 - lower for 56k)

set snaps-1 "set snaps 10; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^310^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-2"

set snaps-2 "set snaps 20; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^320^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-3"

set snaps-3 "set snaps 30; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^330^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-4"

set snaps-4 "set snaps 40; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^340^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-5"

set snaps-5 "set snaps 50; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^350^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-1"

set snaps "vstr snaps-1"

//Antilag routine (use when you start to lag)

set antilag "vstr antilagon"

set antilagon "cl_maxpackets 10; snaps 10; rate 10000; echo [^1ANTILAG ^3STARTED^7]; set antilag vstr antilagoff"

set antilagoff "cl_maxpackets 30; snaps 30; rate 25000; echo [^1ANTILAG ^3STOPPED^7]; set antilag vstr antilagon"

//Spectator (switch to spectator and then back)

set spectator "team s;set spec vstr play"

set play "team r; set spec vstr spectator"

set spec "vstr spectator"

//Level of detail - all games - high/med/low quality quick settings - good for tweaking your system

set LOD2 "r_lodbias 2; set lodcyc vstr LOD1; cg_simpleitems 1; r_dynamiclight 0; r_fastsky 1; r_drawSun 0; cg_gibs 0; echo [^3LOW ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set LOD1 "r_lodbias 1; set lodcyc vstr LOD0; r_dynamiclight 1; r_drawSun 1; cg_simpleitems 0; cg_gibs 1; echo [^3MEDIUM ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set LOD0 "r_lodbias 0; set lodcyc vstr LOD2; set r_fastsky 0; echo [^3MAXIMUM ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set lodcyc "vstr LOD2"

See no "cheating" game moves just simple everyday stuff to make your gameplay better.

Sith Maximus,

I approve of the scripts that you've shown here. The scripts that I do not approve of are the ones, for example, where you can do the blender, the helicopter, the spinning backstab, which ****, might be one of those moves, hell, I don't know.

The problem I have is this. If you are a scripter, you are using one button to do the same move that a regular player is doing by pressing, say, three buttons at the same time. The difficulty of performing these moves are not high! So, why not, do the move the way it was meant to be done?

Some scripts are written to do things that a non-scripter can't do. That's cheating, and I don't see how people can say that it's not!!! In nintendo contra, a-b-a-b-left-right-left-right-down-donw-up-up, or whatever, you got thirty men. That's cheating. Same principal here.

Uh, and to comment, anybody can do scripting. Since all you guys have posted thme, cutting and pasting, with minor tweaking, is all htat's required. So ya, I guess my reason would be I'm too rigid. I don't like to cheat in anything that I do. I think rigid is not the right word. Try honest?? Maybe?

conform, conform, conform... that's all i'm hearing.

I don't choose to do things the way most people do them, becuase i can do them the way i want to. No other reason behind it. I don't play the game for wins/frags, i play for fun. I have fun in different ways.

And if you read my first post, i said that this was for learning. I do not use these scripts anymore, becuase i learned to do the moves myself. Yet people who come late in the conversation always miss the point becuase they take the short-cut and read the last page. Voice an opinion and that's that. I'm all for opinions, but for christ's sake get all the info, then make a comment. You look like less of a doofus.

Besides, arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics. No matter who wins, you still look stupid.

I donno if this has been asked or answered, I didn't read through 7 pages sorry ;)

is there a script to do a crazy spining backswing ? I realize I'll have to be next to a person but will I have to face dirrectly my back to his front to do it ?

-press the button

-do the backspecial

-start spining like crazy

-press the button again and it'll stop spining

|scroll down with mouse to do it|

and is there a script to press a binded button and switch to red stance and do a forward leap ? (note. i'd have to be in some other stance liek blue but when Ipress the button i'd go to red and do the leap)

-press the button (while i'm in blue/yellow stance)

-switches to red stance

-do a red stance forward leap

|scroll up with mouse to do it|

and also, how can I fit more then one script in "autoexec.cfg" ?

thanx in advance

-remark

Originally posted by remark 666

I donno if this has been asked or answered, I didn't read through 7 pages sorry ;)

is there a script to do a crazy spining backswing ? I realize I'll have to be next to a person but will I have to face dirrectly my back to his front to do it ?

-press the button

-do the backspecial

-start spining like crazy

-press the button again and it'll stop spining

|scroll down with mouse to do it|

and is there a script to press a binded button and switch to red stance and do a forward leap ? (note. i'd have to be in some other stance liek blue but when Ipress the button i'd go to red and do the leap)

-press the button (while i'm in blue/yellow stance)

-switches to red stance

-do a red stance forward leap

|scroll up with mouse to do it|

and also, how can I fit more then one script in "autoexec.cfg" ?

thanx in advance

-remark

The crazy spin script is on the first page, but with the last patch you can't use it anymore. You can still use it on 1.03 servers.

Yes there's a way to script that move, but what do you mean a forward leap? You mean the dfa heavy stance finisher? Also there's no way to script a button to change you to redstance from anyother stance. There's a cyclesaberstyle command but that just imitates hitting the cycle styles button. What i mean is there's no way for your script to know what stance you are in and change to heavy automatically.... But there are ways around it, and it ddepends on your answers to the question above.

And to add for scripts to the autoexec.cfg, just edit it and add them. I like to put a few line returns between all the scripts so i know whats what.

Originally posted by Sith Maximus

Most of the scripts listed here are for combinations of moves that we all do anyway, with the exception of the spinning backstab. It just makes it less stressfull to use a single button than to mash at a bunch of keys at the same time.

Wow, you hit it on the nose. I really like that part where you say it makes it less stressful to use a single button rather than mashing your keys at the same time.

I wonder if Raven designed the game for players to use one button to do the DFA? Funny. I didn't see that in the manual.

Hey all, can you tell me what page of the manual it indicates what key to press to automatically do the DFA? Wow, that would be useful...If I was a cheater.

Originally posted by its420onthedot

Wow, you hit it on the nose. I really like that part where you say it makes it less stressful to use a single button rather than mashing your keys at the same time.

I wonder if Raven designed the game for players to use one button to do the DFA? Funny. I didn't see that in the manual.

Hey all, can you tell me what page of the manual it indicates what key to press to automatically do the DFA? Wow, that would be useful...If I was a cheater.

lol, i don't like scripters, but i can survive with em;)

LoL i Have the ULTIMATE Cheat/script.

I have done the first working Aim to JK2 but think it is to "gay"

to use it it r no skill in it.

So i dont use it but i still like to do things like scripting and coding becuse i like to push the border farder and farder so i do this anyway.

But one thing is clear that anu cheat like aim have no effect on this game becuse u can reflekt all shoots that u can do.

And Onething is completele clear is mine 180 turn with out cl_yawspeed and not depending how good ping u have.

Will only got used on my own way not by any damn n00b scripters with destoying the game. Only by 1337 guess playing on servers that is legal to use it.

:eek:

So ya all non cheating n00bs get reday to get ownd! :laughing:

Archived