Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

Originally posted by Robrob

I already have all of these scripts. I am unbeatable with them. Cheating or not I will kill you with these scripts and that's all that matters. I love my script that rolls forward pull them down turn around and back attack. That script works everytime.

This is what I'm talking about. I have yet to meet a respectable scripter. This guy is so arrogant and obnoxious. Unbeatable??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*ignores the last two posts*

Originally posted by Robrob

I already have all of these scripts. I am unbeatable with them. Cheating or not I will kill you with these scripts and that's all that matters. I love my script that rolls forward pull them down turn around and back attack. That script works everytime.

I bet that wouldn't work on me, I'd use absorb, kick your ass and than backstab right through your gut (or kick and than strong stance dfa your sorry behind), fight is done...next!

^_^

and please, someone answer my last few posts,

-arigato

EDIT:: malinkie, that's not what I was saying, I was sayign that we don't have that script.cfg, if we don't have it than the command won't execute properly

shareef187: could you PLEASE look over the commands that you've posted and repost them so that they would work fully ? only few of them wored (with minor editing to them)

Kick, then right into a DFA? Wow, sounds difficult to pull off. You would probably need a script to do that consistently. Cheaters…

Here is my vision for scripting and JK2:

When I click on, “Get New List”, on top of my game menu, and the servers start popping up at a high rate, I want to see a server called, “SCRIPTERS ONLY!”. Wouldn’t it be nice if all you guys could play against each other, showing off the cheats that you’ve created. I mean heck, if you were to get the f*** off of our servers, then maybe we wouldn’t have something to complain about. Because not only am I complaing and bitching about scripting, I’m bitchin about the ppl writing them. They are obnoxious, arrogant, conceited, haughty, egotistical, bigheaded, overconfident, supercilious, or just simply put, THEY ARE ALL PRICKS!

Pricks with no lives. Geez, the time and tweaking it takes to create some of these things is incredible. To think that could be spent with a girlfriend, or a night on the town with the buds.

Simply put, go create your own server and let you pricks play each other. I’d love to see the chat log on those games. You all suck ass.

hey, its420onthedot,

I've talked to you before about hanging around in this forum and flaming. Get a ####ing life you tosser and stop moaning.

Is this all you've got to do with your time.

Go practice fighting or moan in another thread.

Oh by the way, love the signature. Kinda ironic ain't it (or is it moronic).

420, isnt your wrap you really dont care but you felt like dropping by once to tell us like it is.. well buddie you contantly drop by and every time you do you cry you little turd eyes off.. i mena GET OVER IT IT WILL NOT CHANGE If you continue to bitch i mean what do you except will ahppen... YOUR PReaching falls apon the ears of sinners.. which is tottaly retarded :)

Originally posted by ho!

definitely both...

Well, the signature was originally for the ppl that complained about the DFA, BS, kicking, etc. The only reason that scripts are in this particular game is because of Q3 Engine. And if I'm wrong here, please let me know, anybody?

It's not part of the game. REad the signature again tramp. O, by the way, speaking of signatures, I luv your name Ho. I had a Ho once. I recommend to everyone. Although dangerous, they can be a lot of fun, especially in particular times when you need em the most. :) O say like, 3 in the mornin, drunk, blunted. Tramps come in handy.

Anyway, I'll leave you all alone. You're right. I'm giving up on the battle against scripting fcuks. However, I will never, ever, become one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And actually, heres my wrap if you're interested, since you mentioned it. I'm 25, married, 2 kids, picked up this game because it looked pretty cool. Played it, got okay, then progressed to pretty good, was enjoying it. Then, along came a guy who thought he was some god because of the #### he had scripted. Arrogant and obnoxious with his comments (o, after every kill, somtehing like, you suck my d**k) , he then proceeded to ruin the FFA for everyone. And soon, there was four people on the server.

And I will admit. He dominated the fight, with his kick scripts, bs, blender, kick then to dfa. Ya, he had the moves. Its cheating all. And you all should be playing by yourselves somewhere, that way all you all could be dumbasses together, and then hence, a happy gaming environment for all!

I'm keeping my signature. You can say I'm whining about cheaters. Sure, when Lakers beat Sacramento this year, I biteched because LA , and..., the refs, cheated. I bitched when I was 12 years old, and I sank a j with TIME LEFT ON THE CLOCK, and they didn't count it. Plain and simple, I'm gonna bitch about cheaters, and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.

Now, I'm sure you're glad to hear this, later

BTW, I cheated on my girlfriend a couple times, but it was worth it. Scripting in this game, would not be worth the time, as it would get boring pressing one button for all your little moves. I like a challenge

Glad this thread finally appeared .Was looking forward to post mine stuff ( I made my scripts shortly after release),but because I didnt play game since 1.03 came out ( returned now to try 1.04 - was dissapointed ,nothing changed except bstab nerfed, saber damage is still ridicoulous) and I see I am a bit late and you guys added some really cool stuff (brake dance :) ,and published almost all I have :)

So all is left to me is just to try to summarize this thread . I would like to publish my config - it has some comments I made during scripting I believe this will helps to newbie in scripting to understand how stuff works ( and I think my scripts are a bit more refined than some stuff I saw in his thread ,forgive my vaunt please :) . Also I added bstab script from shareef187 - because my own is not as reliable as I want it to be - maybe his version is better (anyway I found that bstab is the move that better works for me without any scripting at all) and saber taunt (didnt test his scripts but if it works it should be fun) .

And some key points :

- My scripts are heavily oriented for speed - I made em to execute as fast as possible on my computer ,so delays are on the edge of acceptance . So it MAY need some slight adjustment for some scripts (like heavy combo) but most imho will work without any changes .

-I made and tested scripts playing with bots ,and adjusted slightly delays in MP testing . I always play on servers with ping <150 and those scripts are practically 100% reliable for me . Best way to adjust according to your machine is to do it with bots ,

and after that REDUCE delay by about 10-20 ticks .

And guys - I made scripts mostly because I wanted to see which can be scripted and which not . They wont give a real big edge in game ,they will just add more tactical freedom ,and u should use this bit of time scripts let u have to plan your fight - not just doing same move again and again ,first it wont work because you will became predictable ,and second fights look not very interesting with only one move performed.

I myself use relatively often only kick and light lounge scripts because imho scripted they work better(they work way faster) - for all other moves I found that doing them manually gives you and edge over scripted move ,versatility and controlability for manual moves are way better.

p.s. And dont bother to flame - I dont care,

//Basic Moves

//---------------

// movements to the right looks slower for medium and heavy stances

//Overhead Slash

set ovrh "+forward;+attack;-attack;wait 3;-forward"

//Strafe Swings

set lswng "+moveleft;+attack;-attack;wait 3;-moveleft"

//Looks like rswng is slower (20 ticks slower then lswng for heavy stance)

set rswng "+moveright;+attack;-attack;wait 3;-moveright"

//Movement swings looks like they dont work - it just swings random swing

set lsbr "+left;+attack;-attack;wait 3;-left"

set rsbr "+right;+attack;-attack;wait 3;-right"

//Diagonal Slashes

set ldiag "+forward;+moveleft;+attack;-attack;wait 3;-moveleft;-forward"

set rdiag "+forward;+moveright;+attack;-attack;wait 3;-moveright;-forward"

//Jump with swing

// second wait determines how high u can jump .30 looks like minimum delay

set jswng "+forward ;wait 10;+moveup; wait 30 ;+attack;-attack;-moveup;-forward"

// Power Moves

//==========================

//Heavy stance DFA

//++++++++++++++++

// DFA seems to work as far as timing is right but with one swing type is

// has different timing (rswng) so to make it ~100% reliable I include one

// basic swing in the beginning

// timing with different basic swings :

// rswng 135 // lswng 115 // ovrh 115 // // ldiag 95

// have to adjust timing lag dependent

// 1.3 is diffent I have to tap attack before jump /or hold attack

//So I start with diagonal slash

set hpower "+forward;+moveleft;+attack;wait 3;-moveleft;-forward;wait 70; +forward;wait 20;+moveup;wait 10; -moveup;-forward;-attack"

// Heavy combo :)

set hcombo "vstr jswng;+forward;wait 140 ;+attack;+moveup;wait 20 ;-moveup;-forward;-attack"

//Medium power move

//++++++++++++++++++

set mpower "+forward;+attack;+moveup;wait 3;-moveup;-forward;-attack"

//light power move

//++++++++++++++++++

set lpower "+forward;+movedown;+attack;wait 3;-movedown;-forward;-attack"

//Kick

//+++++

set mkick "+forward;+moveup;wait 3;-moveup;wait 3;+moveup;wait 3;-moveup;-forward"

//Turn 180

set turn180 "cl_yawspeed 8192;+left;wait 4;-left;cl_yawspeed 140"

//Frontal BackStab

set bstab "vstr turn180;+back;wait 3;+attack;-back;-attack;vstr turn180"

//**************

//From shareef187

//Finally, since I no longer play 1.03, i dont mind passing out my most

//precious 1.03 creation (mind u, I never used it online, I just made it for the

//sake of making it) for those that do still play..... this is an instant

//spinning backstab. It switches from blue stance to red (since I'm always in

//blue.... then it switches right back to blue when it's finished),

//automatically does a 180 spin for you, does the backstab, then continues to

//spin during the BS..... the ultimate script! only thing is, is that u need to be

//right next to your opponent, or it wont work(they have to be right in front of you,

//no space between). Without further ado, I present you with my creation:

set bkstb "cl_yawspeed 4000;+right;saberAttackCycle;wait;wait;saberAttackCycle;wait;wait;-right;wait;+back;+attack;wait;wait; -back;-attack;cl_yawspeed 2000;+right;bind n vstr resetsen"

set resetsen "saberAttackCycle;cl_yawspeed 140;-right;bind n vstr bkstb"

//pull/throw

set pullthrow "force_pull;+altattack;wait 4;-altattack"

//coolstuff

bind j +taunt

set sabtaunt "weapnext;wait;wait;weapprev"

bind h vstr sabtaunt

DarthMadMax,

Thanks for the post. Would you allow some of the scripts in your config file to go on my site.

its420onthedot,

You cheated on your girlfriend a couple of times. Thats LOW!!! and you think that using scripts in JK2 is lower??!?? You need some psychological help. heh.

CKA_Viking,

Your right, some of the scripts posted here will NOT work on the 1.04 patch. Mainly the blender move during backstab since they locked movement during the move but you can still use it during the Yellow special (Raven will lock that next since people will start moaning about that too.)

remark 666,

Sorry, i didnt understand. Yes the command wont work since we do not have that particular script saved inth base directory.

Whoa, never replied to so many ppl at once. ;)

Originally posted by its420onthedot

Kick, then right into a DFA? Wow, sounds difficult to pull off. You would probably need a script to do that consistently. Cheaters…

Here is my vision for scripting and JK2:

When I click on, “Get New List”, on top of my game menu, and the servers start popping up at a high rate, I want to see a server called, “SCRIPTERS ONLY!”. Wouldn’t it be nice if all you guys could play against each other, showing off the cheats that you’ve created. I mean heck, if you were to get the f*** off of our servers, then maybe we wouldn’t have something to complain about. Because not only am I complaing and bitching about scripting, I’m bitchin about the ppl writing them. They are obnoxious, arrogant, conceited, haughty, egotistical, bigheaded, overconfident, supercilious, or just simply put, THEY ARE ALL PRICKS!

Pricks with no lives. Geez, the time and tweaking it takes to create some of these things is incredible. To think that could be spent with a girlfriend, or a night on the town with the buds.

Simply put, go create your own server and let you pricks play each other. I’d love to see the chat log on those games. You all suck ass.

I create scripts to see what I can manipulate the game engine to do. I do not use all of my creations on servers with other people. I do it for the fun of it. Some people do have fun writing scripts and computer code in general. Quite a few of the scripts that I have made are non-game types that simply improve things like my ping, rate, packets, fps, level of detail, gamma settings for dark maps, volume, mute, screenshots, and recording of demos.

I also use them for things like bowing, to dance, or to change my name. Some scripts are improper on a server with people you do not know. But it is hardly the pastime of the prick.

I have a good job as a draftsman as well as a wife and two young children. The time it takes to write these scripts does not eat up much of my free time at all. In fact the scripts for the things I stated above took me only three lunch hours at work to write and improved my gameplay by two fold.

In my opinion you are just sore over getting your butt kicked too many times. Maybe it was by the spin script or maybe it was by the fact you just plain suck. Either way what is stated in this forum page is for the use of ALL people not just us "scripters" as you put it. If we did not want you all to know them we would not tell you! We can write these without any help from outside sources! But we thought as a community it would be nice to let everyone in on the "secrets" of scripting. No one taught me how to do this I simply looked on the internet and found all I needed. If you want to script fine, if not fine. If you think we all need to be in a server for scripters only then this would end up a very lonely game for you. Plus what then would you have to blame for your inability to compete with others? In the end a coputer game is no more than a very complex program and some of us have the ability to alter it as we see fit. What has been stated in this post is not even touching the surface of what can be done with scripts. As an experiment I took a lunch hour at work and made a script so that I could play a game of Team Arena without even touching the keys except once to start the script. Sorry if these thing offend you or you think it is cheating. Some are cheats some are not. Maybe the solution is to vote that punkbuster be added in to this game. That way all of you suck a** bitching players will have nothing to complain about! If you think this game is bad go play Counterstrike and see how long you last without a few scripts! In the end I think you are just not able to script and are pissed off when someone can do a move that you cannot!

Originally posted by Sith Maximus

I have a good job as a draftsman as well as a wife and two young children. The time it takes to write these scripts does not eat up much of my free time at all. In fact the scripts for the things I stated above took me only three lunch hours at work to write and improved my gameplay by two fold.

In my opinion you are just sore over getting your butt kicked too many times. Maybe it was by the spin script or maybe it was by the fact you just plain suck. Either way what is stated in this forum page is for the use of ALL people not just us "scripters" as you put it. If we did not want you all to know them we would not tell you! We can write these without any help from outside sources! But we thought as a community it would be nice to let everyone in on the "secrets" of scripting. No one taught me how to do this I simply looked on the internet and found all I needed. If you want to script fine, if not fine. If you think we all need to be in a server for scripters only then this would end up a very lonely game for you. Plus what then would you have to blame for your inability to compete with others? In the end a coputer game is no more than a very complex program and some of us have the ability to alter it as we see fit. What has been stated in this post is not even touching the surface of what can be done with scripts. As an experiment I took a lunch hour at work and made a script so that I could play a game of Team Arena without even touching the keys except once to start the script. Sorry if these thing offend you or you think it is cheating. Some are cheats some are not. Maybe the solution is to vote that punkbuster be added in to this game. That way all of you suck a** bitching players will have nothing to complain about! If you think this game is bad go play Counterstrike and see how long you last without a few scripts! In the end I think you are just not able to script and are pissed off when someone can do a move that you cannot!

When I fight someone, and they beat me fair and square, meaning for all you dumbasses, no scripting, I bow my head, say GF, and hope to do better next time. However, when someone is doing all these ridiculous moves that are not possible without scripts, I have no respect. The fact that they NEED scripts to play the game is admission of how they suck. I admit, the moves that are performed are cool! But its cheating, and I just don't approve. And no, I don't get my ass kicked at this game. And if I do, 9/10, its with a scripter.

BTW, anybody can script. LMAO, isn't that what this therad was intended to do? Everybody post scripts so dumbasses who came here looking to improve their skillz, because obviously they can't play the game normally, can cut and paste?

Draftsman? Plz tell me you work in AC. Plz...

Duel anyone? Plz, bring your ####in cheats with ya

BTW, you just said it right there. Heres what happened. You sucked at the game, took three lunch hours at work(which I find funny), wrote your cheats, and improved your gameplay.

You couldn't play the game normally, and then hence, had to cheat. Ya, sure, I can see that. Cheating would improve a sorry ass players gameplay

Not only do scripters cheat, they are hypocrits

LMFAO

BTW, you just said it right there. Heres what happened. You sucked at the game, took three lunch hours at work(which I find funny), wrote your cheats, and improved your gameplay.

You couldn't play the game normally, and then hence, had to cheat. Ya, sure, I can see that. Cheating would improve a sorry ass players gameplay

Not only do scripters cheat, they are hypocrits

LMFAO

No I said that I wrote a script to improve my PING on servers and give myself a more stable connection. This script allows me to stay connected longer and at better pings! This is what I was talking about! Not spinning stabs, dfa's or any other script. I DO NOT USE ATTACK SCRIPTS! I only use scripts to change my name or stablize my connection.

Sith,

I suggest... take your wife out to lunch a couple times a week for crying out loud!

My wife works from noon until late at night as a nurse so I cannot see her until after midnight. I wish my lunch hours could be with her! Plus I said that I only spent A FEW lunch hours writing scripts.

When I fight someone, and they beat me fair and square, meaning for all you dumbasses, no scripting, I bow my head, say GF, and hope to do better next time. However, when someone is doing all these ridiculous moves that are not possible without scripts, I have no respect. The fact that they NEED scripts to play the game is admission of how they suck. I admit, the moves that are performed are cool! But its cheating, and I just don't approve. And no, I don't get my ass kicked at this game. And if I do, 9/10, its with a scripter.

BTW, anybody can script. LMAO, isn't that what this therad was intended to do? Everybody post scripts so dumbasses who came here looking to improve their skillz, because obviously they can't play the game normally, can cut and paste?

Draftsman? Plz tell me you work in AC. Plz...

Duel anyone? Plz, bring your ####in cheats with ya

I also said that the spinning backstab was a script that almost ruined the game. I do not like attack scripts in games like this. That is why I stated that in Quake and Counterstrike it is almost impossible to win without them. I did not say that I used them in Quake or Counterstrike. In fact I stopped playing them for that very reason. It is not that I could not write scripts to counter them, I just thought that it was unfair to rack up kills this way, just like in this game. The spinning stab in 1.03 forced me into a script to avoid it. I did not resort to their level because I tink that this game is better fought with skill and not scripts. If someone thinks these scripts will improve their overall gameplay they are mistaken. The skilled player will always find a way to win unless it is an all out unavoidable attack like the spinning backstab.

Well here is the main script that I use in this game as well as all Quake 3 engine based games. You will see that it has NOTHING to do with attacks. I DO NO DO MECH DRAFTING. I am in the Arc field and do the 3d computer modeling for my company.

Well here is the script. Try it out it may improve your connections. Plus it is not a cheat in any way!

==============================================

//Network-general

cl_allowDownload "1"

cg_lagometer "1"

com_maxfps "200"

ui_browserShowEmpty "1"

ui_browserShowFull "0"

cg_drawFPS "1"

//Network-startup-cable/dsl modem

set cl_timenudge "25"

set cl_maxpackets "30"

set cl_packetdup "1"

set cl_maxPing "250"

set rate "25000"

set snaps "30"

//scores

bind TAB "+scores"

//General communication

bind F1 "vote yes"

bind F2 "vote no"

bind F3 "messagemode"

bind F4 "messagemode2"

//Command layer toggle

set cl-1 "echo [^1F6^3=^1TIMER ^1F7^3=^1VOLUME ^1UP ^1F8^3=^1VOLUME ^1DN^7]; echo [^1F9^3=^1LAGMETER ^1F10^3=^1ANTILAG ^1SCRIPT^7]; echo [^1F11^3=^1GO ^1TO ^1SPECTATOR ^1F12^3=^1MESSAGE^7]; bind F6 toggle cg_drawTimer; bind F7 vstr volumeup; bind F8 vstr volumedn; bind F9 vstr displaylag; bind F10 vstr antilag; bind F11 vstr spec; bind F12 say Be right back!; set command-toggle vstr cl-2"

set cl-2 "echo [^1F6^3=^1SHOW ^1FPS ^1F7^3=^1GAMMA ^1UP ^1F8^3=^1GAMMA ^1DN^7]; echo [^1F9^3=^1FPS ^1CAP ^1F10^3=^1NUDGE ^1F11^3=^1PACKETS^7]; echo [^1F12^3=^1SNAPS^7]; bind F6 toggle cg_drawFps; bind F7 vstr gamma-1; bind F8 vstr gamma-1d; bind F9 vstr fpsrate; bind F10 vstr nudge; bind F11 vstr packets; bind F12 vstr netrate; set command-toggle vstr cl-3"

set cl-3 "echo [^1F6^3=^1LOD ^1CYCLER ^1F7^3=^1VIDEO ^1RESTART^7]; echo [^1F8^3=^1CLEAN SCREENSHOT^7]; echo [^1F9^3=^1RECORD ^1DEMO^7]; bind F6 vstr lodcyc; bind F7 vid_restart; bind F7 vid_restart; bind F8 vstr shot; bind F9 vstr nexttoggle; set command-toggle vstr cl-1"

set command-toggle "vstr cl-1"

bind F5 "vstr command-toggle"

//Clean screenshot

set shot "echo SCREENSHOT TAKEN; cg_draw2d 0;cg_drawgun 0; wait; wait; wait; screenshot; toggle cg_draw2d; toggle cg_drawgun"//clean screenshot

//Volume

set volumeup vstr volume5

set volumedn vstr volume3

set volume0 "set s_volume 0.0; set volumeup vstr volume1; set volumedn vstr volumer; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.0^7]"

set volume1 "set s_volume 0.1; set volumeup vstr volume2; set volumedn vstr volume0; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.1^7]"

set volume2 "set s_volume 0.2; set volumeup vstr volume3; set volumedn vstr volume1; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.2^7]"

set volume3 "set s_volume 0.3; set volumeup vstr volume4; set volumedn vstr volume2; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.3^7]"

set volume4 "set s_volume 0.4; set volumeup vstr volume5; set volumedn vstr volume3; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.4^7]"

set volume5 "set s_volume 0.5; set volumeup vstr volume6; set volumedn vstr volume4; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.5^7]"

set volume6 "set s_volume 0.6; set volumeup vstr volume7; set volumedn vstr volume5; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.6^7]"

set volume7 "set s_volume 0.7; set volumeup vstr volume8; set volumedn vstr volume6; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.7^7]"

set volume8 "set s_volume 0.8; set volumeup vstr volume9; set volumedn vstr volume7; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.8^7]"

set volume9 "set s_volume 0.9; set volumeup vstr volume10; set volumedn vstr volume8; echo [^1VOLUME ^30.9^7]"

set volume10 "set s_volume 1.0; set volumeup vstr volume10; set volumedn vstr volume9; echo [^1VOLUME ^31.0^7]"

set volumer "set s_volume 0.5; set volumeup vstr volume6; set volumedn vstr volume0; echo Volume Toggle Function"

//Lagmeter toggle (turn the lagmeter on and off)

set displaylag “vstr lag-on"

set lag-on "echo [^1LAGMETER ^3ON^7]; cg_lagometer 1; set displaylag vstr lag-off"

set lag-off "echo [^1LAGMETER ^3OFF^7]; cg_lagometer 0; set displaylag vstrlag-on"

set displaylag “vstr lag-on"

//Antilag routine (use when you start to lag)

set antilag "vstr antilagon"

set antilagon "cl_maxpackets 10; snaps 10; rate 10000; echo [^1ANTILAG ^3STARTED^7]; set antilag vstr antilagoff"

set antilagoff "cl_maxpackets 30; snaps 30; rate 25000; echo [^1ANTILAG ^3STOPPED^7]; set antilag vstr antilagon"

//Spectator (switch to spectator and then back)

set spectator "team s;set spec vstr play"

set play "team r; set spec vstr spectator"

set spec "vstr spectator"

//Gamma levels

set gamma-1 "set r_gamma 1; bind F7 vstr gamma-2; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^3DEFAULT^7];bind F8 vstr gamma-6d"

set gamma-2 "set r_gamma 1.25; bind F7 vstr gamma-3; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^31.25^7];bind F8 vstr gamma-5d"

set gamma-3 "set r_gamma 1.5; bind F7 vstr gamma-4; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^31.5^7];bind F8 vstr gamma-4d"

set gamma-4 "set r_gamma 1.75; bind F7 vstr gamma-5; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^31.75^7];bind F8 vstr gamma-3d"

set gamma-5 "set r_gamma 2.0; bind F7 vstr gamma-6; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^32.0^7];bind F8 vstr gamma-2d"

set gamma-6 "set r_gamma 2.25; bind F7 vstr gamma-1; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^32.25^7];bind F8 vstr gamma-1d"

set gamma-1d "set r_gamma 2.25; bind F8 vstr gamma-2d; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^32.25^7]; bind F7 vstr gamma-1"

set gamma-2d "set r_gamma 2.0; bind F8 vstr gamma-3d; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^32.0^7]; bind F7 vstr gamma-2"

set gamma-3d "set r_gamma 1.75; bind F8 vstr gamma-4d; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET TO ^31.75^7]; bind F7 vstr gamma-3"

set gamma-4d "set r_gamma 1.5; bind F8 vstr gamma-5d; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^31.5^7]; bind F7 vstr gamma-4"

set gamma-5d "set r_gamma 1.25.255;bind F8 vstr gamma-6d; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET TO ^31.25^7]; bind F7 vstr gamma-5"

set gamma-6d "set r_gamma 1; bind F8 vstr gamma-1d; echo [^1GAMMA ^1SET ^1TO ^3DEFAULT^7]; bind F7 vstr gamma-6"

//Level of detail - all games - high/med/low quality quick settings - good for tweaking your system

set LOD2 "r_lodbias 2; set lodcyc vstr LOD1; cg_simpleitems 1; r_dynamiclight 0; r_fastsky 1; r_drawSun 0; cg_gibs 0; echo [^3LOW ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set LOD1 "r_lodbias 1; set lodcyc vstr LOD0; r_dynamiclight 1; r_drawSun 1; cg_simpleitems 0; cg_gibs 1; echo [^3MEDIUM ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set LOD0 "r_lodbias 0; set lodcyc vstr LOD2; set r_fastsky 0; echo [^3MAXIMUM ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set lodcyc "vstr LOD2"

//Net rate

set netrate-1 "set rate 25000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^325000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-2"

set netrate-2 "set rate 30000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^330000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-3"

set netrate-3 "set rate 35000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^335000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-4"

set netrate-4 "set rate 40000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^340000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-5"

set netrate-5 "set rate 45000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^345000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-6"

set netrate-6 "set rate 50000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^350000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-7"

set netrate-7 "set rate 55000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^355000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-8"

set netrate-8 "set rate 60000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^360000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-9"

set netrate-9 "set rate 62000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^362000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-1"

set netrate "vstr netrate-1"

//Max FPS (select maximum fps for currnet server - allows for maximum jumping in RTCW and Quake)

set fpsrate-1 "set com_maxFps 200; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3200^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-2"

set fpsrate-2 "set com_maxFps 166; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3166^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-3"

set fpsrate-3 "set com_maxFps 142; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3142^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-4"

set fpsrate-4 "set com_maxFps 125; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3125^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-5"

set fpsrate-5 "set com_maxFps 111; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3111^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-6"

set fpsrate-6 "set com_maxFps 100; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3100^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-7"

set fpsrate-7 "set com_maxFps 90; echo [^1MAXFPS ^390^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-8"

set fpsrate-8 "set com_maxFps 83; echo [^1MAXFPS ^383^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-9"

set fpsrate-9 "set com_maxFps 71; echo [^1MAXFPS ^371^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-10"

set fpsrate-10 "set com_maxFps 66; echo [^1MAXFPS ^366^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-11"

set fpsrate-11 "set com_maxFps 62; echo [^1MAXFPS ^362^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-12"

set fpsrate-12 "set com_maxFps 58; echo [^1MAXFPS ^358^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-13"

set fpsrate-13 "set com_maxFps 55; echo [^1MAXFPS ^355^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-14"

set fpsrate-14 "set com_maxFps 52; echo [^1MAXFPS ^352^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-15"

set fpsrate-15 "set com_maxFps 47; echo [^1MAXFPS ^347^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-16"

set fpsrate-16 "set com_maxFps 45; echo [^1MAXFPS ^345^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-17"

set fpsrate-17 "set com_maxFps 43; echo [^1MAXFPS ^343^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-18"

set fpsrate-18 "set com_maxFps 41; echo [^1MAXFPS ^341^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-19"

set fpsrate-19 "set com_maxFps 38; echo [^1MAXFPS ^338^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-1"

set fpsrate "vstr fpsrate-1"

// Timenudge settings (set to the ping of the current server you are on)

set nudge-1 "set cl_timenudge 0; echo [^30 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-2"

set nudge-2 "set cl_timenudge 5; echo [^310 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-3"

set nudge-3 "set cl_timenudge 10; echo [^320 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-4"

set nudge-4 "set cl_timenudge 15; echo [^330 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-5"

set nudge-5 "set cl_timenudge 20; echo [^340 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-6"

set nudge-6 "set cl_timenudge 25; echo [^350 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-7"

set nudge-7 "set cl_timenudge 30; echo [^360 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-8"

set nudge-8 "set cl_timenudge 35; echo [^370 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-9"

set nudge-9 "set cl_timenudge 40; echo [^380 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-10"

set nudge-10 "set cl_timenudge 45; echo [^390 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-11"

set nudge-11 "set cl_timenudge 50; echo [^3100 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-12"

set nudge-12 "set cl_timenudge 55; echo [^3110 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-13"

set nudge-13 "set cl_timenudge 60; echo [^3120 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-14"

set nudge-14 "set cl_timenudge 65; echo [^3130 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-15"

set nudge-15 "set cl_timenudge 70; echo [^3140 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-16"

set nudge-16 "set cl_timenudge 75; echo [^3150 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-17"

set nudge-17 "set cl_timenudge 80; echo [^3160 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-18"

set nudge-18 "set cl_timenudge 85; echo [^3170 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-19"

set nudge-19 "set cl_timenudge 90; echo [^3180 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-20"

set nudge-20 "set cl_timenudge 95; echo [^3190 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-21"

set nudge-21 "set cl_timenudge 100; echo [^3200 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-1"

set nudge "vstr nudge-1"

// Packet settings (higher = more data - default 30 - lower for 56k)

set packet-1 "set cl_maxpackets 15; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^315^7]; set packets vstr packet-2"

set packet-2 "set cl_maxpackets 20; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^320^7]; set packets vstr packet-3"

set packet-3 "set cl_maxpackets 25; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^325^7]; set packets vstr packet-4"

set packet-4 "set cl_maxpackets 30; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^330^7]; set packets vstr packet-5"

set packet-5 "set cl_maxpackets 35; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^335^7]; set packets vstr packet-6"

set packet-6 "set cl_maxpackets 45; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^345^7]; set packets vstr packet-7"

set packet-7 "set cl_maxpackets 50; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^350^7]; set packets vstr packet-8"

set packet-8 "set cl_maxpackets 55; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^355^7]; set packets vstr packet-9"

set packet-9 "set cl_maxpackets 60; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^360^7]; set packets vstr packet-1"

set packets "vstr packet-9"

As you can see NO CHEATS just network/system stuff. This script pases through punkbuster on RTCW so as far as I can see is no a cheat. So in the end we all do what we think is right. As for the context of this forum just see what the original intent of it was. What it has become may be something else but it was not intended to be a place for the person who ends up a loser in a fight (fights) to come in and blame the people who are posting for their loss. Maybe that person executed a move too quick or spammed it over and over because of a script or maybe not. Did you ask them? If you did not then how do you know? If someone kicks your butt in the future ASK if they used a scrit. Most people will say "Yes I did!" or "Scripters are whores!" and some who say yes will even tell you where they got the script or how to bind it up. Most of the scripts in this thread can be executed without the need of a script.

My last question to you is do you think that gamepads and joysticks that allow you to program macro's are cheats? Or is that ok because it is a hardware device instead of a software tweak?

Flame me again and let us know. But do it after your loss in a ffa duel so we can see if that person used scripts, a gamepad, a joystick, or just the old keyboard and mouse. But wait does a person with an optical mouse have an advantage over a person with a ball mouse? I think they do so is that cheating? Better ask them that too just to be safe. We would not want you to be on the raw end of the stick unless everything was the same.

Also if any of you want to duel me all you have to do is look for

[Darth MaXiMuS]...I will be happy to show you how unskilled I am...not!

I also said that the spinning backstab was a script that almost ruined the game. I do not like attack scripts in games like this. That is why I stated that in Quake and Counterstrike it is almost impossible to win without them. I did not say that I used them in Quake or Counterstrike. In fact I stopped playing them for that very reason. It is not that I could not write scripts to counter them, I just thought that it was unfair to rack up kills this way, just like in this game. The spinning stab in 1.03 forced me into a script to avoid it. I did not resort to their level because I tink that this game is better fought with skill and not scripts. If someone thinks these scripts will improve their overall gameplay they are mistaken. The skilled player will always find a way to win unless it is an all out unavoidable attack like the spinning backstab.

As you can see NO CHEATS just network/system stuff. This script pases through punkbuster on RTCW so as far as I can see is no a cheat. So in the end we all do what we think is right. As for the context of this forum just see what the original intent of it was. What it has become may be something else but it was not intended to be a place for the person who ends up a loser in a fight (fights) to come in and blame the people who are posting for their loss. Maybe that person executed a move too quick or spammed it over and over because of a script or maybe not. Did you ask them? If you did not then how do you know? If someone kicks your butt in the future ASK if they used a scrit. Most people will say "Yes I did!" or "Scripters are whores!" and some who say yes will even tell you where they got the script or how to bind it up. Most of the scripts in this thread can be executed without the need of a script.

My last question to you is do you think that gamepads and joysticks that allow you to program macro's are cheats? Or is that ok because it is a hardware device instead of a software tweak?

Flame me again and let us know. But do it after your loss in a ffa duel so we can see if that person used scripts, a gamepad, a joystick, or just the old keyboard and mouse. But wait does a person with an optical mouse have an advantage over a person with a ball mouse? I think they do so is that cheating? Better ask them that too just to be safe. We would not want you to be on the raw end of the stick unless everything was the same.

Also if any of you want to duel me all you have to do is look for

[Darth MaXiMuS]...I will be happy to show you how unskilled I am...not!

Here's how this whole thing started. I practiced at this game, for a long time, because when I first got it, I sucked. So, I got better, and better, and better. Then I saw this guy who was doing you know what, and he was obnoxious, and practically ruined the very entertaining FFA that was in progress. He pissed everyone off, had scripts for changing names so it was impossible to kick him. He was like a freekin mosquito buzzin in your ear when you sleepin. ANNOYING!!!!!!! I didn't get on LUcasForums to bitch about scripting, although, you all may disagree with me. :)

I don't know. Maybe I wouldn't have the problems I ahve with scripters if they were kind, and ya, did shed the knowledge when you asked them. If you get killed by em, they'll say, "You suck" or "LOL", because they laugh at the competition that you've just brought them. If you ask them how they did that, they'll say, "Magic." They're just plain obnoxious and they, unlike the ppl that bitch about BS, ruin the game.

And Sith, I've already said, if you scroll through the thread, that you're scripts look cool. And, I'm compelled to try a few. I despise the attack scripts. And although you say you don't use em, I doubt that. You probably pull em out whenever you might need em. I don't kow...

To address your questions about gamepads, mouse, joysticks, etc. Ya, I think that some have advantages, sure. I use a Nostrama Speed Pad which has macro capability, but I don't use it. BTW, if you've never tried one, they're awesome. Give em a shot! So yes, if you've got a gamepad/joystick and use the macros, I consider it to be the same as scripting. Essentially, thats what it is.

You said that you improved your gameplay by twofold. you didn't specify a ping script or not.

I don't think that regular players have a chance against a full-fledged scripter. I consider myself to be as skilled as the next person, but I will admit that the skillful scripter will have the upper hand. And with an immediate advantage, its cheating.

Sigining off of these forums, all you all can raise your hats in celebration. I'm goin to get a beer...

stop with the ####ing quotes and stop with the goddamn flames, ignore the pot head ####, it's only words, not like he knows who you guys really are, rise up over him, please!!

ok, I post this again, if you've missed it due to this stupid arguing

seta name "^1|:|^5R^7e^5M^7a^5R^7k^1|:|" <- that's the code I see, what I wanted to ask you guys is how to bind a name to a key, so if I press a button my name will change to whatever I type in, than with a key, it'll come back, thanks in advance.

ohh and to add more ram to the game is seta com_hunkMegs "100" (or in the console type /com_hunkmegs #

#= how much you want to add (I'd recommend 2/3 or half of your total ram, as seen, I put less than half but better than default) /com_hunkmegs without the # will tell you the default number (64 I think).

also, is it possible to bind ` for console as a key only ? I'm really tired of doing it shift + `

^_^

note: ohh, and kick to red stance dfa isn't a script stupid, it's forward, jump+jump (when still in air, back flying, hold attack) than when you touch the ground press jump...you need to time it right

I had this as a script, it was MUCH easier to do the combo than to press one button, it felt really weird just pressing a button, you had no control over the situation...I didn't like that

I use my scripts mostly for game binds and mod binds (still have clean up stuff to do)

//crazy spin

set spinmove "vstr spin"

set spin "seta cl_yawspeed "3000"; +left; set spinmove vstr normal"

set normal "seta cl_yawspeed "140"; -left; set spinmove vstr spin"

bind R "vstr spinmove"

//reborn secret skins

bind F1 "model reborn/boss"

bind F2 "model reborn/fencer"

bind F3 "model reborn/acrobat"

bind F4 "model reborn/forceuser"

//misc.

bind Z "say ^3Allied to good, ^1nightmare ^3to you!!!!"

bind J "kill"

//saber spin taunt [weapon servers only]

set sabtaunt "weapnext;wait;wait;weapprev"

bind . "vstr sabtaunt"

//saber colors [red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple]

bind F5 "set color1 0"

bind F6 "set color1 1"

bind F7 "set color1 2"

bind F8 "set color1 3"

bind F9 "set color1 4"

bind F10 "set color1 5"

//MOD binds/JediMod 1.0/

bind DEL "sit"

bind INS "stand"

bind HOME "kiss"

bind PGUP "nod"

bind PGDN "shake"

//an attack toogle

set "attacking" "vstr at1"

set "at1" "+attack; set "attacking" "vstr at2""

set "at2" "-attack; set "attacking" "vstr at1""

bind CTRL "attacking"

//walk on and off

bind V "cl_run !"

//test

see, simple binds, nothing considered "cheating"

I hate your kind, when I kick your ass its usually "hey, that's a script, how the hell!!" "that wasn't fair, cheater"

and even when I use simple #### like Kill Tracker, people think it's cheating, you're the dumb kind, we're the kind that takes the game to higher grounds, #### off, being in his thread I consider you a (by your own words) "cheater", leave us alone, people are trying to learn something here, go spend more time with your wife and kids rather than here, #### you

Sith,

One last question and your signature pretty much answers it. You use a kick script?

No I just got into kicking people because of the backstabs. It was a sure way to keep them bak. If you need a script for that then you should packup your stuff and go home!

To address your questions about gamepads, mouse, joysticks, etc. Ya, I think that some have advantages, sure. I use a Nostrama Speed Pad which has macro capability, but I don't use it. BTW, if you've never tried one, they're awesome. Give em a shot! So yes, if you've got a gamepad/joystick and use the macros, I consider it to be the same as scripting. Essentially, thats what it is.

I also use the speedpad. If yo have not tried the macro maker give it a shot. It can do some very cool things.

I see we understand each other at last so If you see me on a server I will give ya a bow!

speaking of words and rising up over ppl remark, you might want to do the same

and btw, you see me in a bar, you wouldn't rip off that many words to my face without me rising up over your sorry ass

you'll end up on the bottom of my tenna shoe bra, guara...damn...tee...it

so YOU! stop with the flaming before i light a flame in your ass, little tramp

Archived