Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ToppDog

I can't remember where to find it in the game files & I can't find a link to a complete list.

If you guys can point me in the right direction it would be great!

Not sure about the sp ones but for mp all I do is go into a lan game and under the configuration menu click on the picture of the skin (model) I want. Then under the picture on the far left will be the name of the skin (model). This is the actual name that is used in the cfg file. So all you need to do is use that name and you will get that model. It may take a little time to write tham all down but if you do please post it for everyone to use. I would do it but I do not have that much time right now! LOL! Hope that answers at least part of your questions.

Well you are welcome. Its nice to see that some people in this forum do not think we are all capitol criminals.

Ok here is the script I wrot. It is a general script so you will need to put in the keys you want bound and the insults yourself.

What it does is this. Your in a game and you use insult 1. Now it binds key 1 to insult 2 and key 2, the previous insult key, to insult 20. If you just hit key 1 again you will use insult 2, but if you hit key 2 (prev insult) you will say insult 20 and key 1 will now be bound to insult 3. This way you avoid repeating yourself too much and it breaks the pattern up a little. Try it out, its quite fun. Hope ya like it. Also those insults are used alot and you will prob want to make your own so people do not say "Bind arena hu!", do what ya want, its just a little advice.

ok this is what i put:

unbind e

unbind r

unbind d

unbind l

//Strafe jump left

bind r "+moveup;+forward;+moveleft;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;-moveup;-forward;-moveleft"

//Strafe jump right

bind e "+moveup;+forward;+moveright;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;-moveup;-forward;-moveright"

//Light force

set light-force "set forcepowers 7-1-033333000130003130; echo [^4LIGHT ^4JEDI ^4POWERS^7]; forcechanged; set powers vstr dark-force"

bind l "vstr light-force"

//Dark force

set dark-force "set forcepowers 7-2-033330013000303130; echo [^1DARK ^1JEDI ^1POWERS^7]; forcechanged; set powers vstr light-force"

bind d "vstr dark-force"

none of the binds seem to work! i saved the cfg file as test.cfg in notepad and in console in game i type exec test.cfg ....what did i do wrong? the strafe doesnt strafe at all and the force powers do not chg even after i die. I added the unbind because those keys are binded to something already and also because it gives the impression i know what i'm doing......which is completely untrue!

Originally posted by Sith Maximus

Well you are welcome. Its nice to see that some people in this forum do not think we are all capitol criminals.

Ok here is the script I wrot. It is a general script so you will need to put in the keys you want bound and the insults yourself.

What it does is this. Your in a game and you use insult 1. Now it binds key 1 to insult 2 and key 2, the previous insult key, to insult 20. If you just hit key 1 again you will use insult 2, but if you hit key 2 (prev insult) you will say insult 20 and key 1 will now be bound to insult 3. This way you avoid repeating yourself too much and it breaks the pattern up a little. Try it out, its quite fun. Hope ya like it. Also those insults are used alot and you will prob want to make your own so people do not say "Bind arena hu!", do what ya want, its just a little advice.

Hehe...I guess in your haste to reply you forgot the script, no problem i'll wait till you post it, I appreciate the advice, the thing is I don't use those insults on public servers, those are primarily to use against my friends, I love annoying them with stuff like that...Thanks again.

Okay guys. Here is what I've done so far with your help.

Saber Color Toggle Script (starts in Blue & ends in Purple):

set SaberColor1 "color1 4; bind KP_SLASH vstr SaberColor2"

set SaberColor2 "color1 3; bind KP_SLASH vstr SaberColor3"

set SaberColor3 "color1 2; bind KP_SLASH vstr SaberColor4"

set SaberColor4 "color1 1; bind KP_SLASH vstr SaberColor5"

set SaberColor5 "color1 0; bind KP_SLASH vstr SaberColor6"

set SaberColor6 "color1 5; bind KP_SLASH vstr SaberColor1"

bind KP_SLASH vstr SaberColor1

Model Toggle Script (all models including hidden ones in alphabetical order):

set Model-01 "model bespin_cop; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-02"

set Model-02 "model chiss; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-03"

set Model-03 "model desann; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-04"

set Model-04 "model galak; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-05"

set Model-05 "model gran; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-06"

set Model-06 "model imperial; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-07"

set Model-07 "model imperial/commander; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-08"

set Model-08 "model imperial/officer; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-09"

set Model-09 "model imperial_worker; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-10"

set Model-10 "model jan; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-11"

set Model-11 "model jedi; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-12"

set Model-12 "model jeditrainer; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-13"

set Model-13 "model kyle; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-14"

set Model-14 "model lando; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-15"

set Model-15 "model luke; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-16"

set Model-16 "model monmothma; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-17"

set Model-17 "model morgan/default_mp; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-18"

set Model-18 "model prisoner; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-19"

set Model-19 "model rebel; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-20"

set Model-20 "model reborn; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-21"

set Model-21 "model reborn/acrobat; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-22"

set Model-22 "model reborn/boss; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-23"

set Model-23 "model reborn/fencer; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-24"

set Model-24 "model reborn/forceuser; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-25"

set Model-25 "model reelo; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-26"

set Model-26 "model rodian; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-27"

set Model-27 "model shadowtrooper; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-28"

set Model-28 "model stormpilot; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-29"

set Model-29 "model stormtrooper; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-30"

set Model-30 "model swamptrooper; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-31"

set Model-31 "model tavion; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-32"

set Model-32 "model trandoshan; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-33"

set Model-33 "model ugnaught; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-34"

set Model-34 "model weequay; bind KP_STAR vstr Model-01"

bind KP_STAR vstr Model-01

Maximus,

the purpose of the script you forgot to post (Lol) got me thinking about the above scripts. I think there might be a way to create a script that binds 2 keys to next & previous functions for the toggles. If you accidentally passed the model/sabercolor you wanted using the next button, for example, you could press the previous button & go back to select it instead of cycling through all of them again. If you post yours so I can get an idea how it works, I'll see if I can alter it to perform a next/previous toggle function.

Thanks again to you, & you too Remark 666.

MakaVeli_Da_Don,

I'm not sure on the forcepower scripts, but I did test out some strafing jump binds that are really simple & work great. Here goes:

To strafe jump left:

bind x "+moveleft; +moveup"

To strafe jump right:

bind y "+moveright; +moveup"

With these you can vary the jump according to how long you keep the key pressed down. A small tap on either one will do a hop to the left or right. Pressing longer will do a left or right flip followed by a longer/higher jump. With force jump maxed out it will jump very high & to the left or right when held down for the duration of the jump.

Hope that helped.

Originally posted by NemoX

I love annoying them with stuff like that...Thanks again.

Here we go...for some reaseon it will not let me post the whole thing so I am breaking it into parts...here is part 1

/Insult selection script

set insult-1 "vstr say-1;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-1; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-2"

set insult-2 "vstr say-2;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-1; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-3"

set insult-3 "vstr say-3;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-2; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-4"

set insult-4 "vstr say-4;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-3; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-5"

set insult-5 "vstr say-5;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-4; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-6"

set insult-6 "vstr say-6;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-5; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-7"

set insult-7 "vstr say-7;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-6; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-8"

set insult-8 "vstr say-8;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-7; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-9"

set insult-9 "vstr say-9;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-8; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-10"

set insult-10 "vstr say-10;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-9; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-11"

set insult-11 "vstr say-11;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-10; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-12"

set insult-12 "vstr say-12;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-11; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-13"

set insult-13 "vstr say-13;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-12; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-14"

set insult-14 "vstr say-14;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-13; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-15"

set insult-15 "vstr say-15;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-14; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-16"

set insult-16 "vstr say-16;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-15; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-17"

set insult-17 "vstr say-17;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-16; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-18"

set insult-18 "vstr say-18;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-17; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-19"

set insult-19 "vstr say-19;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-18; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-20"

set insult-20 "vstr say-20;bind (key 2 here) vstr prev-19; bind (key 1 here) vstr insult-1"

bind (key 1 here) "vstr insult-1"

Part 2:

//Insult text

set say-1 "say (type insult text 1 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 2 here)"

set say-2 "say (type insult text 2 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 3 here)"

set say-3 "say (type insult text 3 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 4 here)"

set say-4 "say (type insult text 4 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 5 here)"

set say-5 "say (type insult text 5 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 6 here)"

set say-6 "say (type insult text 6 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 7 here)"

set say-7 "say (type insult text 7 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 8 here)"

set say-8 "say (type insult text 8 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 9 here)"

set say-9 "say (type insult text 9 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 10 here)"

set say-10 "say (type insult text 10 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 11 here)"

set say-11 "say (type insult text 11 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 12 here)"

set say-12 "say (type insult text 12 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 13 here)"

set say-13 "say (type insult text 13 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 14 here)"

set say-14 "say (type insult text 14 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 15 here)"

set say-15 "say (type insult text 15 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 16 here)"

set say-16 "say (type insult text 16 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 17 here)"

set say-17 "say (type insult text 17 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 18 here)"

set say-18 "say (type insult text 18 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 19 here)"

set say-19 "say (type insult text 19 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 20 here)"

set say-20 "say (type insult text 20 here);echo NEXT:(copy text for insult 1 here)"

Here is part 3:

//Previous Insult text

set prev-1 "say (copy insult text 1 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-3"

set prev-2 "say (copy insult text 2 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-4"

set prev-3 "say (copy insult text 3 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-5"

set prev-4 "say (copy insult text 4 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-6"

set prev-5 "say (copy insult text 5 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-7"

set prev-6 "say (copy insult text 6 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-8"

set prev-7 "say (copy insult text 7 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-9"

set prev-8 "say (copy insult text 8 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-10"

set prev-9 "say (copy insult text 9 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-11"

set prev-10 "say (copy insult text 10 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-12"

set prev-11 "say (copy insult text 11 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-13"

set prev-12 "say (copy insult text 12 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-14"

set prev-13 "say (copy insult text 13 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-15"

set prev-14 "say (copy insult text 14 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-16"

set prev-15 "say (copy insult text 15 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-17"

set prev-16 "say (copy insult text 16 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-18"

set prev-17 "say (copy insult text 17 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-19"

set prev-18 "say (copy insult text 18 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-20"

set prev-19 "say (copy insult text 19 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-1"

set prev-20 "say (copy insult text 20 here);bind (key 1) vstr say-2"

What a pain in the butt that was! Sorry for all of the confusion. The system was giving me grief about posting this. Go figure......

Originally posted by MakaVeli_Da_Don

none of the binds seem to work! i saved the cfg file as test.cfg in notepad and in console in game i type exec test.cfg ....what did i do wrong? the strafe doesnt strafe at all and the force powers do not chg even after i die. I added the unbind because those keys are binded to something already and also because it gives the impression i know what i'm doing......which is completely untrue!

Ok first of all lets go over the basics of saving in notepad for a cfg file, just in case....

First open notepad. Copy the contents into notepad. The unbind keys will work and let this file overwrite those keys even if they are bound to something else. Now save the file like this.....

"test.cfg"

You must include the quotes. To check to see if you did it right click on the properties of the file and it should say tht it is a cfg file, not a text file. Check that first then post us back, but like I said I am not sure of those strafe commands anyway...but the forcepowers script does work because that is the one I use.

Okay guys.

If you post yours so I can get an idea how it works, I'll see if I can alter it to perform a next/previous toggle function.

Thanks again to you, & you too Remark 666.

Looks great! Adding in that feature will be no problem, and will be a nice feature as well. You may want to make it so that one key goes forward thru the selection while another goes backwards and a third executes your selection. Then add a line of echo text to tell you what all of the selections are. If you do that it will be one total kick a** script! I am eager to see it!!!!:D

Looks great! Adding in that feature will be no problem, and will be a nice feature as well. You may want to make it so that one key goes forward thru the selection while another goes backwards and a third executes your selection. Then add a line of echo text to tell you what all of the selections are. If you do that it will be one total kick a** script! I am eager to see it!!!!:D

That is the coolest idea I've ever heard for a script. I never thought that you could scroll through them before picking one. THIS MUST BE DONE!!! I think with this idea the red/blue models can be included as well. Or if that's too much it could be broken down into 3 separate scripts (normal, red, & blue). I'll work on it & get back to you all.

Use the spawning script I wrote a while back as a foundation to do it, just define all your scripts then write a simple one that says:

set scroll1 "bind <key> vstr <scriptname>; echo <scriptname>; set scroll vstr scroll2"

set scroll2 "bind <key> vstr <scriptname>; echo <scriptname>; set scroll vstr scroll3"

set scroll3 "bind <key> vstr <scriptname>; echo <scriptname>; set scroll vstr scroll4"

set scroll4 "bind <key> vstr <scriptname>; echo <scriptname>; set scroll vstr scroll5"

set scroll5 "bind <key> vstr <scriptname>; echo <scriptname>; set scroll vstr scroll1"

set scroll "vstr scroll1"

bind <key> "vstr scroll"

First open notepad. Copy the contents into notepad. The unbind keys will work and let this file overwrite those keys even if they are bound to something else. Now save the file like this.....

"test.cfg"

You must include the quotes. To check to see if you did it right click on the properties of the file and it should say tht it is a cfg file, not a text file. Check that first then post us back, but like I said I am not sure of those strafe commands anyway...but the forcepowers script does work because that is the one I use.

ah yes i didnt do the quotes! thx it works great! the strafe u suggested is kinda wierd because it jumps little and it stops and makes u stand when u stop jumping..kinda hard to explain...its actaully easier to do strafe jump yourself. i will try the strafe jump suggested by ToppDog and i will reply as to how it works! i luv scripts like these! must try those model ones as well.......

MakaVeli_Da_Don,

I'm not sure on the forcepower scripts, but I did test out some strafing jump binds that are really simple & work great. Here goes:

To strafe jump left:

bind x "+moveleft; +moveup"

To strafe jump right:

bind y "+moveright; +moveup"

With these you can vary the jump according to how long you keep the key pressed down. A small tap on either one will do a hop to the left or right. Pressing longer will do a left or right flip followed by a longer/higher jump. With force jump maxed out it will jump very high & to the left or right when held down for the duration of the jump.

Hope that helped.

thx alot it works great!

Here you go, a script that allows you to scroll through the models and execute the selected model. I used Lord Darkblade's taunt.cfg he created for the JediMod taunts as a reference. Enjoy!

bind F5 "vstr set_model"

bind F6 "vstr nxt_model"

bind F7 "vstr prv_model"

set model_00 "set set_model model Carnor_Jax; set prv_model vstr model_03; set nxt_model vstr model_01; echo =Carnor Jax="

set model_01 "set set_model model Carnor_Jax/blue; set prv_model vstr model_00; set nxt_model vstr model_02; echo =Carnor Jax - Blue="

set model_02 "set set_model model vader; set prv_model vstr model_01; set nxt_model vstr model_03; echo =Darth Vader="

set model_03 "set set_model model gungan; set prv_model vstr model_02; set nxt_model vstr model_00; echo =Gungan="

set set_model "vstr model_00"

set nxt_model "vstr model_01"

set prv_model "vstr model_02"

I don't have many models on the list because I wanted to test it out with a few models to see if it worked and it did, adding the rest of the models using the above will not be difficult just tedious.

That models script looks like it's going to be great. Keep up the good work people. I'm working on a script to change my controls to different functions for times when I want to play a different type of game or a change just between dark and light powers. I've seen a few on here like that already but I'm working on some to change everything to my own settings at the hit of a key. Havn't gotten it to run yet. I'll keep working on it but if I can't get it I'll post it and see what you all think.

Have these been tested by anyone yet?

//Light force

set light-force "set forcepowers 7-1-033333000130003130; echo [^4LIGHT ^4JEDI ^4POWERS^7]; forcechanged; set powers vstr dark-force"

bind l "vstr light-force"

//Dark force

set dark-force "set forcepowers 7-2-033330013000303130; echo [^1DARK ^1JEDI ^1POWERS^7]; forcechanged; set powers vstr light-force"

bind d "vstr dark-force"

I'm new to scripting, but I don't understand why there's a 'set powers vstr dark-force' and a 'set powers vstr light-force' in the places that there are in the above script. Anyone know why that is? The 'set powers' portion made me think that 'powers' would be bound to a key. Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this.

Archived