Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

Originally posted by Sith Maximus

On that note I would like to let everyone know that I am in final testing of my npc spawn script for server admins in Jedimod and Jediplus servers. As I was finishing it this weekend I noticed that someone made a file for dl at Jjk2files that is along the same lines as my new script.

But I will let you know that my spawn npc script contains 24 models with 8 different weapons as well as good and evil alignments and the ability to spawn them in singles or as platoons. Its a massive cfg collection of 101 files total. But that was the only way to make the script not crash a server. It also allows for it to be modular. So if you only want to use 4, 7, or 10 npc spawn models you can do this with very little effort on your part. You will also be able to use my setup which takes ten keys or the other that takes only four keys. That choice I will leave to you.

I should have it all tested by the end of the week and then I will prob send it into jk2files as well as jediknightii. I will let you all know when it is all finished!:D

Hey man, that's my script you're talking about! I've already sent in V 1.1 of it which has the ability to spawn NPCs with any of ALL the four alignments, as well as platoons. And all this is in "only" 24 cfg files (177kB unzipped). It's controlled by 4 keys.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well well....just refined mine down today to be 29 files for 24 npc characters in all alignments and with platoons! Damn! Oh well it all for everyones benifit! Thanks for the hard work. I will not send mine in....it will just confuse the issue. But if you want to see it send me a pm! Next time I better not be playing so much and script faster! LOL!:D

Originally posted by Sith Maximus

Well well....just refined mine down today to be 29 files for 24 npc characters in all alignments and with platoons! Damn! Oh well it all for everyones benifit! Thanks for the hard work. I will not send mine in....it will just confuse the issue. But if you want to see it send me a pm! Next time I better not be playing so much and script faster! LOL!:D

post it here anyways, if we do that site idea I'll make sure to add it in :)

I'm working on my mod team's web site and want to add a script section. I can put quite a few of my own custom scripts, but I think a lot of the scripts posted in this forum would be very useful to a lot of people as well. So I am officially asking for permission from the authors of these scripts to post them to our web site. The site itself won't be available until next week.

ok this is supposed to take out people in sabre locks but when i do it its says something about at1 default set:default or something involving those words(sorry I can't be specific). Anyway could you guys look over it and tell me whats wrong. I have it saved as autoexec.cfg so its auto executed.

set "attacking" "vstr at1"

set "at1" "+attack; set "attacking" "vstr at2""

set "at2" "-attack; set "attacking" "vstr at1""

bind q "attacking"

p.s. So nobody thinks I'm cheap I'll explain why I want this script. First of all I know this DSbr guy who drops me in less than 5 seconds and I want to get him. The second reason is so I can stop scripters from taking me down in seconds.

Originally posted by Primesghost

I'm working on my mod team's web site and want to add a script section. I can put quite a few of my own custom scripts, but I think a lot of the scripts posted in this forum would be very useful to a lot of people as well. So I am officially asking for permission from the authors of these scripts to post them to our web site. The site itself won't be available until next week.

Feel free to use anything I put up here.

Originally posted by Haemon

ok this is supposed to take out people in sabre locks but when i do it its says something about at1 default set:default or something involving those words(sorry I can't be specific). Anyway could you guys look over it and tell me whats wrong. I have it saved as autoexec.cfg so its auto executed.

bind q "attacking"

p.s. So nobody thinks I'm cheap I'll explain why I want this script. First of all I know this DSbr guy who drops me in less than 5 seconds and I want to get him. The second reason is so I can stop scripters from taking me down in seconds.

I think this would work better as a toggle with one key. I use a very simple keybind, & I have yet to see anything else that works faster than this incredibly simple bind. Here goes:

Bind q "+attack; -attack"

It is incredibly fast & unless someone is using a similar script, you will probably win against them too fast for them not to know you are using a script, even in blue!

I don't like saber locks. I think they're pretty useless & an interuption in the game. So I use this script merely to make sure the lock is a tie. I really have no interest in beating the other guy, I just want to make sure I don't get beaten & killed while I'm on the ground. All i have to do is tap periodically to make sure nobody is winning the lock until it is over. Then I wait until the other guy is ready & we continue fighting.

Also remember that stance has a lot to do with winning a lock. You want to switch to red as soon as possible when you get in one.

Originally posted by Haemon

bind q "attacking"

Lol, unless you haven't noticed, we really don't care why you use the script. I don't think too many people have had very much luck with saber lock scripts, the general concensus is that it would be more effective to bind attack to your mouse wheel as well as whatever you normally use, then you can just spin the wheel. But it's really up to you which way to go with it. The problem with the script you posted is the quotes. You have way too many of em. It should be:

set at1 "+attack; set attacking vstr at2"

set at2 "-attack; set attacking vstr at1"

set attacking "vstr at1"

bind q "vstr attacking"

But now that I look at that, it really won't work too well. Maybe something like this:

set at1 "+attack; wait; -attack; set attacking vstr at2"

set at2 "+attack; wait; -attack; set attacking vstr at1"

set attacking "vstr at1"

bind q "vstr attacking"

Okay guys, I've got some new ones for you based on the same concept as the model next/prev/select script. & then I've got some questions on the last one I'm working on.

Select Saber Color (allows you to scroll next/previous & then select)

set UseSaberColor "vstr Color-1"

set NextSaberColor "vstr Color-2"

set PreviousSaberColor "vstr Color-3"

set Color-1 "set UseSaberColor color1 4; set PreviousSaberColor vstr Color-6; set NextSaberColor vstr Color-2; echo Blue"

set Color-2 "set UseSaberColor color1 3; set PreviousSaberColor vstr Color-1; set NextSaberColor vstr Color-3; echo Green"

set Color-3 "set UseSaberColor color1 2; set PreviousSaberColor vstr Color-2; set NextSaberColor vstr Color-4; echo Yellow"

set Color-4 "set UseSaberColor color1 1; set PreviousSaberColor vstr Color-3; set NextSaberColor vstr Color-5; echo Orange"

set Color-5 "set UseSaberColor color1 0; set PreviousSaberColor vstr Color-4; set NextSaberColor vstr Color-6; echo Red"

set Color-6 "set UseSaberColor color1 5; set PreviousSaberColor vstr Color-5; set NextSaberColor vstr Color-1; echo Purple"

bind a vstr UseSaberColor

bind b vstr NextSaberColor

bind c vstr PreviousSaberColor

Select Name (allows you to scroll next/previous & then select)

set UseName "vstr Name-01"

set NextName "vstr Name-02"

set PreviousName "vstr Name-03"

set Name-01 "set UseName name ^1RedName; set PreviousName vstr Name-07; set NextName vstr Name-02; echo Name: ^1RedName"

set Name-02 "set UseName name ^2GreenName; set PreviousName vstr Name-01; set NextName vstr Name-03; echo Name: ^2GreenName"

set Name-03 "set UseName name ^3YellowName; set PreviousName vstr Name-02; set NextName vstr Name-04; echo Name: ^3YellowName"

set Name-04 "set UseName name ^4BarkBlueName; set PreviousName vstr Name-03; set NextName vstr Name-05; echo Name: ^4BarkBlueName"

set Name-05 "set UseName name ^5LightBlueName; set PreviousName vstr Name-04; set NextName vstr Name-06; echo Name: ^5LightBlueName"

set Name-06 "set UseName name ^6PurpleName; set PreviousName vstr Name-05; set NextName vstr Name-07; echo Name: ^6PurpleName"

set Name-07 "set UseName name ^7WhiteName; set PreviousName vstr Name-06; set NextName vstr Name-01; echo Name: ^7WhiteName"

bind x vstr UseName

bind y vstr NextName

bind z vstr PreviousName

I hope you like those, of course with the names one you can modify it to have as many names as you want.

Now the question I have is with the final version of these scroll/select scripts that I'm trying to write for complete characters. You would scroll thru the next/previous selections, & when you choose one, it would change the name, saber color, model, & do a taunt for that character. This is what I tried, but it doesn't quite work:

set UsePlayer "vstr Player-01"

set NextPlayer "vstr Player-02"

set PreviousPlayer "vstr Player-03"

set Player-01 set UsePlayer color1 0; name ^1NameOne; model jan; +taunt; -taunt; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-04; set NextPlayer vstr Player-02; echo Player: ^1NameOne"

set Player-02 set UsePlayer color1 1; name ^2NameTwo; model kyle; +taunt; -taunt; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-01; set NextPlayer vstr Player-03; echo Player: ^2NameTwo"

set Player-03 set UsePlayer color1 2; name ^3NameThree; model stormtrooper; +taunt; -taunt; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-02; set NextPlayer vstr Player-04; echo Player: ^3NameThree"

set Player-04 set UsePlayer color1 3; name ^4NameFour; model swamptrooper; +taunt; -taunt; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-03; set NextPlayer vstr Player-01; echo Player: ^4NameFour"

bind 1 vstr UsePlayer

bind 2 vstr NextPlayer

bind 3 vstr PreviousPlayer

The problem is that it tries to execute everything after the first ";" when you press the next/previous buttons instead of waiting until you press the select button. When you press the select button it executes the part in front of the first ";" like it should.

I'm trying to get all the text between "set UsePlayer" & "set PreviousPlayer" in each line to be read as a single unit & be executed when you press the UsePlayer button. But it only accepts the first bit of text until you reach the ";".

I've tried including that section in quotes as in a bind, but that didn't work. I'm thinking that I might have to somehow put those sections as separate scripts that the "set UsePlayer" command would then execute. Any ideas?

// Saber Colors

set saber1 "color1 0;bind F9 vstr saber2"

set saber2 "color1 1;bind F9 vstr saber3"

set saber3 "color1 2;bind F9 vstr saber4"

set saber4 "color1 3;bind F9 vstr saber5"

set saber5 "color1 4;bind F9 vstr saber6"

set saber6 "color1 5;bind F9 vstr saber1"

bind F9 vstr saber1

scrolls through the saber colors...

I know it has been posted before but can someone post a working bind for clean screenshot?

example:

press a key, takes screenshot with no text or hud image

AND

press another key, takes screenshot with no text but with hud image

EDIT:

this one is much better

set saber1 "color1 0;bind F9 vstr saber2; echo ^1Red"

set saber2 "color1 1;bind F9 vstr saber3; echo ^3Orange"

set saber3 "color1 2;bind F9 vstr saber4; echo ^3Yellow"

set saber4 "color1 3;bind F9 vstr saber5; echo ^2Green"

set saber5 "color1 4;bind F9 vstr saber6; echo ^5Blue"

set saber6 "color1 5;bind F9 vstr saber1; echo ^6Purple"

bind F9 vstr saber1

enjoy :)

Originally posted by ToppDog

Now the question I have is with the final version of these scroll/select scripts that I'm trying to write for complete characters. You would scroll thru the next/previous selections, & when you choose one, it would change the name, saber color, model, & do a taunt for that character. This is what I tried, but it doesn't quite work:

set UsePlayer "vstr Player-01"

set NextPlayer "vstr Player-02"

set PreviousPlayer "vstr Player-03"

set Player-01 set UsePlayer color1 0; name ^1NameOne; model jan; +taunt; -taunt; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-04; set NextPlayer vstr Player-02; echo Player: ^1NameOne"

set Player-02 set UsePlayer color1 1; name ^2NameTwo; model kyle; +taunt; -taunt; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-01; set NextPlayer vstr Player-03; echo Player: ^2NameTwo"

set Player-03 set UsePlayer color1 2; name ^3NameThree; model stormtrooper; +taunt; -taunt; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-02; set NextPlayer vstr Player-04; echo Player: ^3NameThree"

set Player-04 set UsePlayer color1 3; name ^4NameFour; model swamptrooper; +taunt; -taunt; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-03; set NextPlayer vstr Player-01; echo Player: ^4NameFour"

bind 1 vstr UsePlayer

bind 2 vstr NextPlayer

bind 3 vstr PreviousPlayer

The problem is that it tries to execute everything after the first ";" when you press the next/previous buttons instead of waiting until you press the select button. When you press the select button it executes the part in front of the first ";" like it should.

I'm trying to get all the text between "set UsePlayer" & "set PreviousPlayer" in each line to be read as a single unit & be executed when you press the UsePlayer button. But it only accepts the first bit of text until you reach the ";".

I've tried including that section in quotes as in a bind, but that didn't work. I'm thinking that I might have to somehow put those sections as separate scripts that the "set UsePlayer" command would then execute. Any ideas?

Hmmmm... First of all, there is no quotation mark after the "set Player-0X" parts. Maybe they just got lost when copying the script into the forum.

Since you can't nest quotation marks, you need to put the commands UsePlayer should execute in separate variables.

Ex:

set Player-01 "set UsePlayer vstr JanModel; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-04; set NextPlayer vstr Player-02; echo Player: ^1NameOne"

set JanModel "color1 0; name ^1NameOne; model jan; +taunt; -taunt;"

Just keep doing that with the other models. (You can't have to many, though)

thanks guys, this is what I got, rewrote these from scratch, using your examples though, thanks a bunch :)

// Name Scroll

set UseName "vstr Name01"

set NextName "vstr Name02"

set PreviousName "vstr Name07"

set Name01 "set UseName name ^7the^5F^7ive^5S^7tar; set PreviousName vstr Name07; set NextName vstr Name02; echo ^7the^5F^7ive^5S^7tar"

set Name02 "set UseName name ^5the^7F^5ive^7S^5tar; set PreviousName vstr Name01; set NextName vstr Name03; echo ^5the^7F^5ive^7S^5tar"

set Name03 "set UseName name ^1[^3moNkey^1.poop^3]; set PreviousName vstr Name02; set NextName vstr Name04; echo ^1[^3moNkey^1.poop^3]"

set Name04 "set UseName name ^7:^2R^7e^3m^1@^6r^5K^7:; set PreviousName vstr Name03; set NextName vstr Name05; echo ^7:^2R^7e^3m^1@^6r^5K^7:"

set Name05 "set UseName name ^0.BlackSunOverMidland.; set PreviousName vstr Name04; set NextName vstr Name06; echo ^0.BlackSunOverMidland."

set Name06 "set UseName name ^5||tsutomu.nihei||; set PreviousName vstr Name05; set NextName vstr Name07; echo ^5||tsutomu.nihei||"

set Name07 "set UseName name ^1De^7:^1Vadasy^7__; set PreviousName vstr Name06; set NextName vstr Name01; echo ^1De^7:^1Vadasy^7__"

bind F11 vstr "UseName"

bind F10 vstr "NextName"

bind F12 vstr "PreviousName"

// Fav. Model Scroll

set UseFav "vstr Fav01"

set NextFav "vstr Fav02"

set PreviousFav "vstr Fav08"

set Fav01 "set UseFav model reborn; set PreviousFav vstr Fav10; set NextFav vstr Fav02; echo ^6Reborn"

set Fav02 "set UseFav model reborn/acrobat; set PreviousFav vstr Fav01; set NextFav vstr Fav03; echo ^4Reborn ^4Acrobat"

set Fav03 "set UseFav model reborn/boss; set PreviousFav vstr Fav02; set NextFav vstr Fav04; echo ^1Reborn ^1Boss"

set Fav04 "set UseFav model reborn/fencer; set PreviousFav vstr Fav03; set NextFav vstr Fav05; echo ^2Reborn ^2Fencer"

set Fav05 "set UseFav model reborn/forceuser; set PreviousFav vstr Fav04; set NextFav vstr Fav06; echo ^3Reborn ^3Forceuser"

set Fav06 "set UseFav model imperial; set PreviousFav vstr Fav05; set NextFav vstr Fav07; echo ^5Imperial"

set Fav07 "set UseFav model imperial/commander; set PreviousFav vstr Fav06; set NextFav vstr Fav08; echo ^5Imperial ^5Commander"

set Fav08 "set UseFav model imperial/officer; set PreviousFav vstr Fav07; set NextFav vstr Fav01; echo ^5Imperial ^5Officer"

set Fav09 "set UseFav model reborn/red; set PreviousFav vstr Fav08; set NextFav vstr Fav10; echo ^1Reborn ^1Red"

set Fav10 "set UseFav model reborn/blue; set PreviousFav vstr Fav09; set NextFav vstr Fav01; echo ^5Reborn ^5Blue"

Originally posted by zworqy

Hmmmm... First of all, there is no quotation mark after the "set Player-0X" parts. Maybe they just got lost when copying the script into the forum.

Since you can't nest quotation marks, you need to put the commands UsePlayer should execute in separate variables.

Ex:

set Player-01 "set UsePlayer vstr JanModel; set PreviousPlayer vstr Player-04; set NextPlayer vstr Player-02; echo Player: ^1NameOne"

set JanModel "color1 0; name ^1NameOne; model jan; +taunt; -taunt;"

Just keep doing that with the other models. (You can't have to many, though)

Thanks Zworgy, that is exactly what I was looking for.

I'll get back to everyone when I've got it working.

Okay, I need some more help again.

Is it possible to have an autoexec file that is too large? I have finally finished all the scripts I've been working on, but none of them work with all of them in the same file.

I checked the scripts by dividing them in half. Both halves work perfect individually, but when they are combined in one file none of them work at all.

It's not a problem with conflicting scripts because there are scripts in there that have nothing to do with other scripts that should still work.

Is there a way to have 2 autoexec files where at the end of the first one it will execute the second one without using a keybind?

I wanted a bind for taunts from different skins. So my model wouldn't need to be changed to say another taunt. Of some reason though it's only I who hear it! Here's the bind I did:

bind x "model morgan; engage_duel; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; model rebel/blue"

So supposedly this would make my rebel say *May The force be with you* and remain a blue rebel. But it's only I who hear and not my opponents...Anyone know a working better way to do this? Thanks!

Some scripts for a server admin:

//Kick or ban

set MORON-1 "echo [^1KICK ^1: ^1BAN ^1CLIENT ^60^7];set kick-player rcon Clientkick 0;set ban-player rcon Clientban 0;set moron vstr moron-2"

set MORON-2 "echo [^1KICK ^1: ^1BAN ^1CLIENT ^61^7];set kick-player rcon Clientkick 1;set ban-player rcon Clientban 1;set moron vstr moron-3"

set MORON-3 "echo [^1KICK ^1: ^1BAN ^1CLIENT ^62^7];set kick-player rcon Clientkick 2;set ban-player rcon Clientban 2;set moron vstr moron-4"

set MORON-4 "echo [^1KICK ^1: ^1BAN ^1CLIENT ^63^7];set kick-player rcon Clientkick 3;set ban-player rcon Clientban 3;set moron vstr moron-5"

set MORON-5 "echo [^1KICK ^1: ^1BAN ^1CLIENT ^64^7];set kick-player rcon Clientkick 4;set ban-player rcon Clientban 4;set moron vstr moron-6"

set MORON-6 "echo [^1KICK ^1: ^1BAN ^1CLIENT ^65^7];set kick-player rcon Clientkick 5;set ban-player rcon Clientban 5;set moron vstr moron-7"

set MORON-7 "echo [^1KICK ^1: ^1BAN ^1CLIENT ^66^7];set kick-player rcon Clientkick 6;set ban-player rcon Clientban 6;set moron vstr moron-8"

set MORON-8 "echo [^1KICK ^1: ^1BAN ^1CLIENT ^67^7];set kick-player rcon Clientkick 7;set ban-player rcon Clientban 7;set moron vstr moron-1"

set MORON "vstr MORON-1"

bind KP_HOME "vstr moron"

bind KP_UPARROW "vstr kick-player"

bind KP_PGUP "vstr ban-player"

These are for a Jedimod or Jediplus server or any of the other new mods thatuse it as a base

//Server mod commands

set scommand-1 "echo [^1BOXING: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set mod_boxing 0;set on rcon set mod_boxing 1;set scommand vstr scommand-2"

set scommand-2 "echo [^1PUSHALL: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set mod_pushall 0;set on rcon set mod_pushall 1;set scommand vstr scommand-3"

set scommand-3 "echo [^1GRAPPLE: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set mod_grapple 0;set on-3 rcon set mod_grapple 2;set scommand vstr scommand-4"

set scommand-4 "echo [^1HILTS: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon mod_hilts 0;set on mod_hilts 1;set scommand vstr scommand-5"

set scommand-5 "echo [^1CLIENTSCALE: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set mod_clientscale 0;set on rcon set mod_clientscale 1;set off rcon set mod_hilts 0;set on-4 rcon set mod_hilts 1;set scommand vstr scommand-6"

set scommand-6 "echo [^1SCALEMODELS: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set mod_scaleModels 0;set on rcon set mod_scaleModels 1;set scommand vstr scommand-7"

set scommand-7 "echo [^1NERFSPIN: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set mod_nerfspin 0;set on rcon set mod_nerfspin 1;set scommand vstr scommand-8"

set scommand-8 "echo [^1DUALBLADES: ^3KPDOWN=2 : ^3PGDN=1^7];set off rcon set mod_dualblade 2;set on rcon set mod_dualblade 1;set scommand vstr scommand-9"

set scommand-9 "echo [^1VOTEING: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set g_allowvote 0;set on rcon set g_allowvote 1;set scommand vstr scommand-10"

set scommand-10 "echo [^1FORCEREGEN: ^3KPDOWN=O : ^3PGDN=NORMAL^7];set off rcon set g_ForceRegenTime 0;set on rcon set g_ForceRegenTime 200;set scommand vstr scommand-11"

set scommand-11 "echo [^1KICKTAG: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off vstr kickoff;set on vstr kickon;set scommand vstr scommand-12"

set scommand-12 "echo [^1TOGGLE ^1LIGHTNING: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set g_forcePowerDisable 128;set on rcon set g_forcePowerDisable 0;set scommand vstr scommand-13"

set scommand-13 "echo [^1TOGGLE ^1WEAPONS: ^3KPDOWN=ALL ^3ON : ^3PGDN=ALL ^3OFF^7];set off rcon set g_weaponDisable 65531;set on rcon set g_weaponDisable 0;set scommand vstr scommand-14"

set scommand-14 "echo [^1TOGGLE ^1EXTENDED: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set g_enableextended 0;set off rcon set g_enableextended 1;set scommand vstr scommand-15"

set scommand-15 "echo [^1TOGGLE ^1ALL ^1FORCEPOWERS: ^3KPDOWN=OFF : ^3PGDN=ON^7];set off rcon set g_forcePowerDisable 131198;set on rcon set g_forcePowerDisable 0;set scommand vstr scommand-1"

set scommand vstr scommand-1"

bind KP_LEFTARROW "vstr scommand"

bind KP_5 "vstr off"

bind KP_RIGHTARROW "vstr on"

set kickoff "rcon set mod_tag 0;wait;rcon set mod_tagBacks 0"

set kickon "rcon set mod_tag 1;wait;rcon set mod_tagBacks 1"

Hope ya like em, they work great.

Archived