Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

I had an idea :eek:

those Next, Prev, Use scripts, I was wondering, is it possible to add a 'random' command ?

right now it's, example:

bind key vstr "Use"

bind key vstr "Next"

bind key vstr "Previous"

and I was thinking

bind key vstr "Use"

bind key vstr "Next"

bind key vstr "Random"

bind key vstr "Previous"

so if you didn't want to choose and then click 'Use' you'd just press the 'Random' key and it'd choose the next model/name/etc on the list, press it again and it goes to the next, and so on...

here is an example script that you can work with. I hope someone can do this, might come in handy in the making of future scripts :)

set UseFav "vstr Fav01"

set NextFav "vstr Fav02"

set PreviousFav "vstr Fav08"

set Fav01 "set UseFav model reborn; set PreviousFav vstr Fav10; set NextFav vstr Fav02; echo ^6Reborn"

set Fav02 "set UseFav model reborn/acrobat; set PreviousFav vstr Fav01; set NextFav vstr Fav03; echo ^4Reborn ^4Acrobat"

set Fav03 "set UseFav model reborn/boss; set PreviousFav vstr Fav02; set NextFav vstr Fav04; echo ^1Reborn ^1Boss"

set Fav04 "set UseFav model reborn/fencer; set PreviousFav vstr Fav03; set NextFav vstr Fav05; echo ^2Reborn ^2Fencer"

set Fav05 "set UseFav model reborn/forceuser; set PreviousFav vstr Fav04; set NextFav vstr Fav06; echo ^3Reborn ^3Forceuser"

set Fav06 "set UseFav model imperial; set PreviousFav vstr Fav05; set NextFav vstr Fav07; echo ^5Imperial"

set Fav07 "set UseFav model imperial/commander; set PreviousFav vstr Fav06; set NextFav vstr Fav08; echo ^5Imperial ^5Commander"

set Fav08 "set UseFav model imperial/officer; set PreviousFav vstr Fav07; set NextFav vstr Fav01; echo ^5Imperial ^5Officer"

set Fav09 "set UseFav model reborn/red; set PreviousFav vstr Fav08; set NextFav vstr Fav10; echo ^1Reborn ^1Red"

set Fav10 "set UseFav model reborn/blue; set PreviousFav vstr Fav09; set NextFav vstr Fav01; echo ^5Reborn ^5Blue"

bind kp_UPARROW vstr "UseFav"

bind kp_PGUP vstr "NextFav"

bind kp_Home vstr "PreviousFav"

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and no. You would have to dd in a line to each one like:

set random vstr fav05 (in fav01 line)

The next one would be:

set random vstr fav08 (in fav 02 line)

To each line with a different number for each crisscorssing the pattern. The when you hit the key you would get one out of order, but not entirely random per say. There is no way to make it a total random event.

Hey guys, remember how easy it was in Unreal Tournmanet to tell your bot buddies what to do (Defend/Attack, Cover Me, Guard this Position, etc) in CTF/Team games?

Post here with your scripts that you use in these Jedi Outcast game modes (CTF/CTY/Team), and lets get a database together for the page....

Everybody who contributes something will have their name in the place of honor. ; )

Thanks!

I didn't mean random like all random, more like button to scroll through the models/names/whatever you have in the lines of the script.

ex:

set saber1 "color1 0;bind F9 vstr saber2; echo ^1Red"

set saber2 "color1 1;bind F9 vstr saber3; echo ^3Orange"

set saber3 "color1 2;bind F9 vstr saber4; echo ^3Yellow"

set saber4 "color1 3;bind F9 vstr saber5; echo ^2Green"

set saber5 "color1 4;bind F9 vstr saber6; echo ^5Blue"

set saber6 "color1 5;bind F9 vstr saber1; echo ^6Purple"

bind F9 vstr saber1

Originally posted by thehomicidalegg

console is bound to ~ and `, which is why you press shift+` to activate it. im not sure but following this logic you should be able to bind keys to !, @ , #, <, >. ? and so on. But i'm not sure about binding two keys together.

If youwant to get to the console quickly simply bind the toggleconsole command to a differnt key. Mine is bound this way:

bind SHIFT "toggleconsole"

No one press of shift gets u to the console. Thas it. But you cannot use the ~ or shift in this fashion, but you can use any other key.

Originally posted by remark 666

I didn't mean random like all random, more like button to scroll through the models/names/whatever you have in the lines of the script.

Ok sorry dude here is one, its two part but I use it and it works great. Requires two keys. One for selection and the other for execution of the change. This one is also used for Jedimod. It selects the hilts and sabercolors as well. This is for 5 names and models, the one I use is for 20, but it still works the same. Edit out the stufff you do not need. If you do not play Jedimod add a line in for the std saber color.

//PLayer model and name selector - part 1

set model-1 "echo [ (put name 1 here) ];set execute-model vstr name-1;set select-model vstr model-2"

set model-2 "echo [ (put name 2 here) ];set execute-model vstr name-2;set select-model vstr model-3"

set model-3 "echo [ (put name 3 here) ];set execute-model vstr name-3;set select-model vstr model-4"

set model-4 "echo [ (put name 4 here) ];set execute-model vstr name-4;set select-model vstr model-5"

set model-5 "echo [ (put name 5 here) ];set execute-model vstr name-5;set select-model vstr model-1"

set select-model "vstr model-1"

bind (key) "vstr select-model"

bind (key) "vstr execute-model"

//PLayer model and name selector - part 2

set name-1 "set name (put name 1 here);set model (mpdel name here like reborn/default);set tck_red1 (color # here); set tck_green1 (color # here);set tck_blue1 (color # here);set tck_red2 (color # here);set tck_green2 (color # here);set tck_blue2 (color # here);set hilt (hilt name here);set hilt2 (hilt name here)"

set name-2 "set name (put name 2 here);set model (mpdel name here like luke/default);set tck_red1 (color # here); set tck_green1 (color # here);set tck_blue1 (color # here);set tck_red2 (color # here);set tck_green2 (color # here);set tck_blue2 (color # here);set hilt (hilt name here);set hilt2 (hilt name here)"

set name-3 "set name (put name 3 here);set model (mpdel name here like jedi/default);set tck_red1 (color # here); set tck_green1 (color # here);set tck_blue1 (color # here);set tck_red2 (color # here);set tck_green2 (color # here);set tck_blue2 (color # here);set hilt (hilt name here);set hilt2 (hilt name here)"

set name-4 "set name (put name 4 here);set model (mpdel name here like stormtrooper/red);set tck_red1 (color # here); set tck_green1 (color # here);set tck_blue1 (color # here);set tck_red2 (color # here);set tck_green2 (color # here);set tck_blue2 (color # here);set hilt (hilt name here);set hilt2 (hilt name here)"

set name-5 "set name (put name 5 here);set model (mpdel name here like swamptrooper/default);set tck_red1 (color # here); set tck_green1 (color # here);set tck_blue1 (color # here);set tck_red2 (color # here);set tck_green2 (color # here);set tck_blue2 (color # here);set hilt (hilt name here);set hilt2 (hilt name here)"

This is one that I happened to have in a file I sent to a friend. Mine at home (I am at work now) is just as you say, one to go up in the list and one to go down and then one to execute it. Here is a single modified line for it. Fill in the blanks.....

set model-1 "set select-model-back vstr name-20;echo [ (put name 1 here) ];set execute-model vstr name-1;set select-model vstr model-2"

bind (key) "vstr select-model"

bind (key) "vstr select-model-back"

bind (key) "vstr execute-model"

Thats the basics of it. And believe me I need it with 20 names and models, prob be 25 by the end of the week!

man.. you still didn't get it :p

I want it to have a previous button AND a button to execute WITHOUT having to select+execute...how can I show it better....errr, stupid me...

here, this is what I have

// Player model and name selector - part 1

set model-1 "echo ^4Reborn ^4Acrobat;set execute-model vstr name-1;set select-model vstr model-2"

set model-2 "echo ^1Reborn ^1Boss;set execute-model vstr name-2;set select-model vstr model-3"

set model-3 "echo ^2Reborn ^2Fencer;set execute-model vstr name-3;set select-model vstr model-4"

set model-4 "echo ^3Reborn ^3Forceuser;set execute-model vstr name-4;set select-model vstr model-5"

set model-5 "echo ^6Reborn;set execute-model vstr name-5;set select-model vstr model-1"

set select-model "vstr model-1"

bind F1 "vstr select-model"

bind F2 "vstr execute-model"

// Player model and name selector - part 2

set name-1 "set model reborn/acrobat"

set name-2 "set model reborn/boss"

set name-3 "set model reborn/fencer"

set name-4 "set model reborn/forceuser"

set name-5 "set model reborn"

and it works ... BUT can you add a previous button AND an extra button to scroll through the models in order WITHOUT having to select them and then execute them (kinda like a quick pick or something)

would equal to 4 buttons

Prev

Exec

Next

QPick

the first 3 buttons would be like the script NemoX posted BUT the QPick (quick pick) would execute the next model/name without having to select it first...I think you'll know what I mean...I hope

Ah, I get it now. It could work. The problem is that the Qpick button could only execute in one direction, either the next or the previous, but not both. You would need 2 Qpick buttons for that, one for next & one for previous. This is how it would look with only next (select), & Qpick:

set model-1 "echo ^4Reborn ^4Acrobat; set execute-model vstr name-1; set select-model vstr model-2; set Qpick-model vstr name-2"

set model-2 "echo ^1Reborn ^1Boss; set execute-model vstr name-2; set select-model vstr model-3; set Qpick-model vstr name-3"

set model-3 "echo ^2Reborn ^2Fencer; set execute-model vstr name-3; set select-model vstr model-4; set Qpick-model vstr name-4"

set model-4 "echo ^3Reborn ^3Forceuser; set execute-model vstr name-4; set select-model vstr model-5; set Qpick-model vstr name-5"

set model-5 "echo ^6Reborn; set execute-model vstr name-5; set select-model vstr model-1; set Qpick-model vstr name-1"

bind F1 "vstr select-model"

bind F2 "vstr execute-model"

bind F3 "vstr Qpick-model"

I haven't tested it but you get the idea. You could still have a previous function in here but the Qpick would only execute the next model. Here's how it would look though (I'm changing "select" to "next" to avoid confusion):

set model-1 "echo ^4Reborn ^4Acrobat; set execute-model vstr name-1; set next-model vstr model-2; set previous-model vstr model-5; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-2"

set model-2 "echo ^1Reborn ^1Boss; set execute-model vstr name-2; set next-model vstr model-3; set previous-model vstr model-1; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-3"

set model-3 "echo ^2Reborn ^2Fencer; set execute-model vstr name-3; set next-model vstr model-4; set previous-model vstr model-2; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-4"

set model-4 "echo ^3Reborn ^3Forceuser; set execute-model vstr name-4; set next-model vstr model-5; set previous-model vstr model-3; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-5"

set model-5 "echo ^6Reborn; set execute-model vstr name-5; set next-model vstr model-1; set previous-model vstr model-4; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-1"

bind F1 "vstr next-model"

bind F2 "vstr previous-model"

bind F3 "vstr execute-model"

bind F4 "vstr Qpicknext-model"

If you want 2 Qpick buttons (next/previous) it would look like this:

set model-1 "echo ^4Reborn ^4Acrobat; set execute-model vstr name-1; set next-model vstr model-2; set previous-model vstr model-5; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-2; set Qpickprevious-model vstr name-5"

set model-2 "echo ^1Reborn ^1Boss; set execute-model vstr name-2; set next-model vstr model-3; set previous-model vstr model-1; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-3; set Qpickprevious-model vstr name-1"

set model-3 "echo ^2Reborn ^2Fencer; set execute-model vstr name-3; set next-model vstr model-4; set previous-model vstr model-2; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-4; set Qpickprevious-model vstr name-2"

set model-4 "echo ^3Reborn ^3Forceuser; set execute-model vstr name-4; set next-model vstr model-5; set previous-model vstr model-3; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-5; set Qpickprevious-model vstr name-3"

set model-5 "echo ^6Reborn; set execute-model vstr name-5; set next-model vstr model-1; set previous-model vstr model-4; set Qpicknext-model vstr name-1; set Qpickprevious-model vstr name-4"

bind F1 "vstr next-model"

bind F2 "vstr previous-model"

bind F3 "vstr execute-model"

bind F4 "vstr Qpicknext-model"

bind F5 "vstr Qpickprevious-model"

Try those out & see if they work. If I screwed up let me know & I'll try em out.

That would be almost impossible to work because of the timing involved.

You can do it, but because of ping, lag etc. it would hardly ever work & you would have to constantly adjust the script with wait commands. You could perfect it while playing by yourself & then find it won't work at all online.

This is one of those things where it is easier to do it manually I think.

The key to the 5 swing combo from side to side in yellow or blue is to immediately change directions as soon as the swing starts, don't wait until it is halfway through or longer or it sometimes won't work.

If there's a script out there that works for this I haven't seen it yet.

Hi All

This has probably already been covered in this thread, but I haven't seen it, so I'll ask again!!!

Does anyone know how to start a MP Duel game in something other than the blue stance? I'm sure (i think :p) you can write a script of some kind, I just don't know how!!

Thanks ahead of time.

PS: is there also a way to start the game with the saber turned off?

V-R K

Well put! Lag is a killer of scripts like that. But as stated practice is way better than a script for moves anyday. Use your scripts to make name/model/network changes and leave the fighting up to your brain and your hands. Plus its more fun!

Dang this post made me a Jawa! First a wampa and now a Jawa? WTF! When do I get to be something cool! LOL!:D

These are the scripts I made for my clan.

First I bind some keys for changing "modes" or config files quickly

bind HOME "exec carrier.cfg"
bind PGUP "exec attack.cfg"
bind INS "exec defense.cfg"
bind KP_ENTER "Kill"
bind KP_INS "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^2MESSAGE RECEIVED, MOVING INTO POSITION"

So when I'm a flag-carrier I press HOME, when i'm on attack or recovery I press Page-Up and when I'm on defense I press Insert. Notice i've also included my two generic CTF commands, this allows me to respond quickly and/or respawn back to base to for defense.

Next we have the contents of each file. First carrier.cfg:

unbind KP_STAR
unbind KP_MINUS
unbind KP_HOME
unbind KP_UPARROW
unbind KP_PGUP
unbind KP_LEFTARROW
unbind KP_5
unbind KP_RIGHTARROW
unbind KP_END
unbind KP_DOWNARROW
unbind KP_PGDN
unbind KP_PLUS
unbind KP_DEL
bind KP_SLASH "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^5 I NEED URGENT COVER"
bind KP_STAR "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^1 I NEED URGENT HEALING"
bind KP_MINUS "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^2 I NEED AN URGENT MANA BOOST"
bind KP_HOME "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^1ENEMY LEFT ROUTE"
bind KP_UPARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^1ENEMY BASE"
bind KP_PGUP "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^1ENEMY RIGHT ROUTE"
bind KP_LEFTARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^5UPPER ROUTE"
bind KP_5 "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^5MIDDLE AREA"
bind KP_RIGHTARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^5LOWER ROUTE"
bind KP_END "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^2HOME LEFT ROUTE"
bind KP_DOWNARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^2HOME BASE"
bind KP_PGDN "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^2FRIENDLY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^2HOME RIGHT ROUTE"
bind KP_DEL "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> I am now ^5CARRYING THE FLAG"
bind KP_PLUS "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^2I AM ABOUT TO ENTER OUR BASE WITH THE FLAG"

Next we have defense.cfg, you use this whenever you are defending the BASE only, i've put recovery stuff in with the attack script.

unbind KP_SLASH
unbind KP_STAR
unbind KP_MINUS
unbind KP_HOME
unbind KP_UPARROW
unbind KP_PGUP
unbind KP_LEFTARROW
unbind KP_5
unbind KP_RIGHTARROW
unbind KP_END
unbind KP_DOWNARROW
unbind KP_PGDN
unbind KP_PLUS
unbind KP_DEL
bind KP_SLASH "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> MORE PLAYERS NEEDED ON DEFENSE"
bind KP_STAR "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ENEMY PLAYERS ARE IN OUR BASE: ^1USE FORCE SEEING"
bind KP_MINUS "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^1OUR BASE IS OVERRUN BY THE ENEMY: HELP NEEDED"
bind KP_UPARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> INCOMING ENEMY FORCES FROM THE ^2TOP ROUTE"
bind KP_LEFTARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> INCOMING ENEMY FORCES FROM THE ^2LEFT ROUTE"
bind KP_5 "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> INCOMING ENEMY FORCES FROM THE ^2MIDDLE ROUTE"
bind KP_RIGHTARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> INCOMING ENEMY FORCES FROM THE ^2RIGHT ROUTE"
bind KP_DOWNARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> INCOMING ENEMY FORCES FROM THE ^2BOTTOM ROUTE"
bind KP_DEL "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> I am now playing on ^5DEFENSE"
bind KP_PLUS "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^1THE ENEMY CARRIER HAS ESCAPED THE BASE, GIVE CHASE IMMEDIATELY"

Finally we have attack.cfg, used if you are either running to get the flag or recovering your own flag:

unbind KP_SLASH
unbind KP_STAR
unbind KP_MINUS
unbind KP_HOME
unbind KP_UPARROW
unbind KP_PGUP
unbind KP_LEFTARROW
unbind KP_5
unbind KP_RIGHTARROW
unbind KP_END
unbind KP_DOWNARROW
unbind KP_PGDN
unbind KP_PLUS
unbind KP_DEL
bind KP_SLASH "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^5 I NEED MORE PLAYERS ON ATTACK"
bind KP_STAR "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^1 I NEED HELP PENETRATING ENEMY DEFENSE"
bind KP_MINUS "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^2 I WILL PROVIDE COVER FIRE, SOMEONE ELSE GO FOR THE FLAG"
bind KP_HOME "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^1ENEMY LEFT ROUTE"
bind KP_UPARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^1ENEMY BASE"
bind KP_PGUP "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^1ENEMY RIGHT ROUTE"
bind KP_LEFTARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^5UPPER ROUTE"
bind KP_5 "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^5MIDDLE AREA"
bind KP_RIGHTARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^5LOWER ROUTE"
bind KP_END "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^2HOME LEFT ROUTE"
bind KP_DOWNARROW "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^2HOME BASE"
bind KP_PGDN "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> The ^1ENEMY FLAG CARRIER^7 is in ^2HOME RIGHT ROUTE"
bind KP_DEL "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> I am now playing on ^5ATTACK/RECOVERY"
bind KP_PLUS "say_team ^3TEAM MESSAGE ^7>> ^1THE ENEMY TEAM ARE ABOUT TO SCORE, GET THEIR FLAG FAST"

Notice that pressing the Delete key on the numpad will notify your team of which mode you are currently in. The numbered keys on the numpad are for locational/directional information. The keys at the top/right of the numpad are for mode-specific commands.

These scripts are constantly evolving, stuff that doesn't get used much gets replaced with more effective commands etc. The current bit under review is the definition of ENEMY LEFT ROUTE/RIGHT ROUTE etc, since its often confusing as to which point-of-view these represent. As it stands, think of a birds-eye view of the level with home base at the bottom, and enemy base at the top. The numbered keys then represent positions on the birds-eye view.

ToppDog, it didn't work, look over it... (the one with one forward quick pick).

some peeps might find these usefull

seta net_socksPassword "pass"

seta ui_findPlayer "name"

seta g_jediVmerc "0"

seta com_hunkMegs "###"

seta cl_run "1"

seta sensitivity "18.916667"

seta sv_hostname "host name"

seta g_redTeam "Empire"

seta g_blueTeam "Rebellion"

seta sex "male" <-- does make a difference, on how computer replys

my is:

seta net_socksPassword "666"

seta ui_findPlayer "^1HANNIBALL"

seta g_jediVmerc "0"

seta com_hunkMegs "222"

seta cl_run "1"

seta sensitivity "18.916667"

seta sv_hostname "^1remark s ^5PHAT ^3crib place..."

seta g_redTeam "Empire"

seta g_blueTeam "Rebellion"

seta sex "female"

Originally posted by Vel-Rahn Koon

Hi All

This has probably already been covered in this thread, but I haven't seen it, so I'll ask again!!!

Does anyone know how to start a MP Duel game in something other than the blue stance? I'm sure (i think :p) you can write a script of some kind, I just don't know how!!

Thanks ahead of time.

PS: is there also a way to start the game with the saber turned off?

V-R K

Koon......why would you go through the trouble of trying to write a script to start the game in a stance other than blue? When you enter the game, you need to hit a key but once to change the stance. Same thing with starting with the saber off.......it's just one button, don't be so lazy.

Okay, I did a complete rewrite & it works now. This one has the next, execute, & Qpick functions. This will allow you to use the Qpick button to execute the next model without having to see the name first, which is what you wanted. I also added in the red & blue reborn models for the hell of it.

set next-model "vstr model-2"

set execute-model "vstr model-1"

set Qpick-model "vstr model-2"

set model-1 "set execute-model model reborn; set next-model vstr model-2; set Qpick-model model reborn/blue; echo reborn"

set model-2 "set execute-model model reborn/blue; set next-model vstr model-3; set Qpick-model model reborn/red; echo reborn/blue"

set model-3 "set execute-model model reborn/red; set next-model vstr model-4; set Qpick-model model reborn/acrobat; echo reborn/red"

set model-4 "set execute-model model reborn/acrobat; set next-model vstr model-5; set Qpick-model model reborn/boss; echo reborn/acrobat"

set model-5 "set execute-model model reborn/boss; set next-model vstr model-6; set Qpick-model model reborn/fencer; echo reborn/boss"

set model-6 "set execute-model model reborn/fencer; set next-model vstr model-7; set Qpick-model model reborn/forceuser; echo reborn/fencer"

set model-7 "set execute-model model reborn/forceuser; set next-model vstr model-1; set Qpick-model model reborn; echo reborn/forceuser"

bind F1 vstr next-model

bind F2 vstr execute-model

bind F3 vstr Qpick-model

However, you cannot have a previous function & have the Qpick button work properly. If you wanted the same ability to pick the next model without seeing the name displayed while scrolling through the previous models, you will have to have a second Qpick button. This would be five buttons total.

Qpickprevious-model, previous-model, execute-model, next-model, & Qpicknext-model, for example.

I was wondering what the commands are for seing the current fps, and the time since the game started?

I used to know them but i forgot.

And i was also wondering if there was a way, a script, that would continuely attack when you pressed a button(I was thinking about saberlocks)

Any help would be apreciated :)

Eddit: Also, are there any other intresting commands i'm not aware of? :)

Edit2: Is the a list of all the commands somewhere, which also tell what each of them do?

For FPS it's: cg_drawfps 1

For time it's: cg_drawtimer 1

Another one I find useful is cg_lagometer 1

The attack Script:

set attacking "vstr at1"

set at1 "+attack; set attacking vstr at2"

set at2 "-attack; set attacking vstr at1"

bind r "vstr attacking"

Press R for once constant attack and to turn it off just press R again.(Doesn't have to be R, you can change it to any key you want)

As far other interesting commands, I suggest, if you have the time and patience you look through the pages in this thread, you will find a lot of very interesting stuff.

Archived