Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

My previous question was answered by my best friend the other day AND HE TOLD ME!!!! Little turd. Anywho, the answer to my question was right under my nose. If you type: /aminfo in the console a list of different commands comes down that you can bind. There were all sorts of em and they had everysingle move that I saw (Before we dueled). Anyways.....NOW I came across another problem.....My first computer will not do this command says something like unknown cmmd or something like that, BUT then I tried it on my Sony Vaio and it worked!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Any ideas or explanations would be grrrrrrrrrrrrrreatly appreciated.

SpickDick

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aminfo would work only servers who have intalled adminmod. its a mod which gives the server a multitudes of new options as well as unlocking many animations, like amsit, amtaunt, etc. its a server side mod so you need to join a server who has it running.

if its these kind of animations you are after, you should also try jedimod, which you can download at jk2files.com and jediknightii.net. It includes 32 or something emotes and alot of other features including model scaling and wielding mauls sabre or 2 sabres, with 2 new stances, albeit they arent very balanced.

Now I need to test these and maybe somebody knows what the JK2 equivalents are. These are from Q3 so obviously the names are different, anyway:

Start up a game with Grunt and Ranger on your team and practice with these commands.

/say_team I am the leader -You are now in control of your bots.

/say_team grunt follow me - Grunt now follows you wherever you go.

/say_team ranger camp the rl - Ranger will now go to the rocket launcher and defend it.

/say_team grunt dismiss -Grunt will now stop following you and roam freely.

/say_team grunt patrol from ra to rg - Grunt will now patrol from the red armor to the rocket launcher.

/say_team ranger report - Ranger will tell you that he is camping the rocket launcher.

/say_team ranger follow grunt -Ranger will now patrol with Grunt.

Actions can be given to multiple bots by including (and | , ) between the bots you want to command. For example:

/say_team grunt and ranger camp here

/say_team grunt, ranger camp here

/say_team grunt and ranger follow me

General Group Commands

/say_team everyone follow me

/say_team everybody follow me

/say_team everyone camp here

** Note: You can not give the message /say_team everyone follow grunt because Grunt will try and follow himself.

The basic bot commands:

grunt (report | what are you doing?)

grunt (follow | accompany | cover | go with) ranger

grunt (follow | accompany) ranger for (number) (seconds | minutes)

grunt (go to | go get) (item | weapon)

grunt (patrol) from (item | weapon) to (item | weapon) for (number) (seconds | minutes)

grunt (patrol) from (item | weapon) to (item | weapon)

grunt (camp near) (item | weapon)

grunt (camp | defend | guard) (here | there | weapon | item)

grunt (camp | defend | guard) (here | there | weapon | item) for (number) (seconds | minutes)

grunt (help | meet) ranger

grunt (help | meet) ranger (at | near) the (item | weapon)

grunt lead the way -> then give grunt an action, he’ll wait for you to follow him.

grunt (kill | hunt down | get | go get) visor

grunt wait for me (near | at) (item | weapon)

grunt wait for me (near | at) the (item | weapon)

grunt (dismissed | dismiss | stop action |

grunt who is (the leader | team leader)

grunt is not (the leader | team leader)

I (quit | stop) being (the leader | team leader)

Squads and Sub teams

You can form squads within your team. Commanding the entire squad by addressing them with the squad name you indicate.

An example of squad forming.

/say_team grunt and ranger are in squad beta - Grunt and Ranger are now in the squad called beta

/say_team beta follow me - Grunt and Ranger will follow you.

/say_team grunt leave your squad -Grunt leaves squad beta

grunt (and | ,) Ranger are in (team | squad) alpha

grunt (and | ,) Ranger (join | create) (team | squad) alpha

grunt leave your (team | squad)

ranger join (team | squad) alpha

grunt ungroup

CTF

Giving your bots commands in CTF is very important. One thing to remember is letting a bot become the leader and listening to them is sometimes the best strategy.

All the above commands work in CTF Plus

grunt (get | capture) the (red | blue | enemy) flag

grunt (get | capture) (red | blue |enemy) flag

grunt (defend | guard | camp) the base <-friendly flag

If a bot is the team leader and you forgot what you have been ordered to do then just type one of the following and the leader will tell you.

For these you do not need to address the leader directly.

/say_team what is my command

/say_team what should I do

/say_team what am I supposed to do

/say_team what is my job

Some examples for CTF:

/say_team I am the leader

/say_team grunt defend the base

/say_team ranger capture the enemy flag

Synonyms are available for most items:

Red armor = ra

Yellow armor = ya

Shotgun = sg

Machinegun = mg

Grenade launcher = gl

Rocket launcher = rl

Plasma Gun = plasma

Lighting Gun = lg

Railgun = rail | rg

Bfg10k = bfg

Quad damage = quad

Regeneration = regen

Invisibility = invis

Battle Suit = bs

Haste = haste

hmmm...this is what I have so far with the name script, it works except for the the part where everyhting after [CO] gets cut off.

bind F9 "vstr NameSelect"

bind F10 "vstr nxt_name"

bind F11 "vstr prv_name"

set Name1 "set NameSelect name "^1[CO] ^1N^7e^1m^7o^1X"; set prv_name vstr Name3; set nxt_name vstr Name2; echo =^1[CO] ^1N^7e^1m^7o^1X^7="

set Name2 "set NameSelect name "^1[CO] ^1N^3e^1m^3o^1X"; set prv_name vstr Name1; set nxt_name vstr Name3; echo =^1[CO] ^1N^3e^1m^3o^1X^7="

set Name3 "set NameSelect name "^1[CO] ^1Ne^1mo^1X"; set prv_name vstr Name2; set nxt_name vstr Name1; echo =^1[CO] ^1Ne^1mo^1X^7="

set NameSelect "vstr Name1"

set nxt_name "vstr Name2"

set prv_name "vstr Name3"

Maybe there is just no way to get it to work if there is a space.

My god, this is pathetic. 16 pages of people who have such little hand eye coordination that they cant do the stupifyingly simple Jedi Knight 2 moves. Ive fought many scripters out there, and in my experience a master scripter could never come close to beating a master who has learned and practiced the moves. The reason for this is adeptation. You cant change a script on the fly.

You can however change what your doing if you actually do all the keypresses yourself

Granted not everyone in here is talking about the same scripts as I am. I challange all you scripters to a duel, come fight me on poomba's playground, ill show you all what you can do WITHOUT scripts :)

Hitmann_D

Originally posted by derekdrygon

My god, this is pathetic. 16 pages of people who have such little hand eye coordination that they cant do the stupifyingly simple Jedi Knight 2 moves. Ive fought many scripters out there, and in my experience a master scripter could never come close to beating a master who has learned and practiced the moves. The reason for this is adeptation. You cant change a script on the fly.

You can however change what your doing if you actually do all the keypresses yourself

Granted not everyone in here is talking about the same scripts as I am. I challange all you scripters to a duel, come fight me on poomba's playground, ill show you all what you can do WITHOUT scripts :)

Well, I'm not sure you have actually read all 16 pages, or you would see that most of us posting these scripts actually agree with you about scripting moves. A better player can always beat a lesser player who scripts.

In the beginning of this thread people posted them more as a learning tool & as a way to show the flaws that needed fixing. I actually think posting those kind of scripts early on in the game helped bring about much needed changes, & thank God Raven came out with the 1.04 patch which took away a lot of the ability to create those multicombo move scripts.

But we are way past those kind of scripts now, & most of the scripts you see posted lately will do some pretty cool & useful stuff that have nothing to do with moves.

NemoX,

Did you try using "set name" instead of "name" in the commands? For example:

set name ^1[CO] ^1N^7e^1m^7o^1X

instead of,

name ^1[CO] ^1N^7e^1m^7o^1X

I haven't really tried this yet & I'm just going by what a friend told me, so I'll try it out later & get back with you unless you beat me to it.

NemoX,

Here ya go bud!

I tested it & it works great. I changed the order & format slightly but it's basically the same script.

set use_name "vstr Name1"

set nxt_name "vstr Name2"

set prv_name "vstr Name3"

set Name1 "set use_name vstr NemoXname-01; set prv_name vstr Name3; set nxt_name vstr Name2; echo =^1[CO] ^1N^7e^1m^7o^1X^7="

set Name2 "set use_name vstr NemoXname-02; set prv_name vstr Name1; set nxt_name vstr Name3; echo =^1[CO] ^1N^3e^1m^3o^1X^7="

set Name3 "set use_name vstr NemoXname-03; set prv_name vstr Name2; set nxt_name vstr Name1; echo =^1[CO] ^1Ne^1mo^1X^7="

set NemoXname-01 "set name ^1[CO] ^1N^7e^1m^7o^1X"

set NemoXname-02 "set name ^1[CO] ^1N^3e^1m^3o^1X"

set NemoXname-03 "set name ^1[CO] ^1Ne^1mo^1X"

bind 3 vstr use_name

bind 4 vstr nxt_name

bind 2 vstr prv_name

Originally posted by ToppDog

Well, I'm not sure you have actually read all 16 pages, or you would see that most of us posting these scripts actually agree with you about scripting moves. A better player can always beat a lesser player who scripts.

In the beginning of this thread people posted them more as a learning tool & as a way to show the flaws that needed fixing. I actually think posting those kind of scripts early on in the game helped bring about much needed changes, & thank God Raven came out with the 1.04 patch which took away a lot of the ability to create those multicombo move scripts.

But we are way past those kind of scripts now, & most of the scripts you see posted lately will do some pretty cool & useful stuff that have nothing to do with moves.

Well said ToppDog, I thank you for fixing up the script (I was getting very frustrated with it) and making it work, it's excellent.

Wish I could have stayed online longer to play but I have an early class in the morning.

Hey Remark,

I'm usually on Darkside, & sometimes on WormsWorld? when DS goes down. That's where I've run into NemoX a few times. I'm usually on anytime after 6pm Pacific time & I use the same name most of the time. If not ToppDog, sometimes I use NukeDukem.

I'm usually at the <<AIM>> NF/SO Duel server, Worms World Server or [CO] Crimson Order: Duels, I used to go on the Darkside Servers a lot but for the past couple of months everytime I go there it's very laggy. I'm usually on at 10 pm EST and I stay on for about 2 hrs.

Your right I didnt read all 16 pages. This is one of the many boards I troll and I usually dont have time to read the whole thing :p 16 pages is alot. Sorry for my misconseption :)

I still challange yall to a duel though, scripts or no. I play on Poomba's Playground, and Hitmann_D's Ultimate Duel (not always up). Come fight me :)

Originally posted by derekdrygon

Your right I didnt read all 16 pages. This is one of the many boards I troll and I usually dont have time to read the whole thing :p 16 pages is alot. Sorry for my misconseption :)

I still challange yall to a duel though, scripts or no. I play on Poomba's Playground, and Hitmann_D's Ultimate Duel (not always up). Come fight me :)

I'll have to look those up. Poomba's Playground, now that's a cool name! Anyway, that sounds like fun. You can also find me on Darkside servers a lot. There are a lot of really good players there & it's always a fun crowd to hang with. If you use a different name, post it & we can do a search to meet up.

Well, I tried the above codes in Jedi Outcast, and they don't seem to work AT ALL. : (

This is really disappointing. So either they have a command to enable them that we don't know, or the codes have been changed or removed entirely.

Maybe Raven can tell us what the new codes are? (hoping)

I posted a request for Raven to help us here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80189

Originally posted by remark 666

IPs? >_<

Darkside servers:

Server 1: 65.107.31.186:28070

Server 2: 65.107.31.186:28076

Server 3: 65.107.31.186:28072

Server 4: 65.107.31.186:28073

Server 5: 65.107.31.186:28074

Server 6: 65.107.31.186:28075

This saberlock script

set attacking "vstr at1"

set at1 "+attack; set attacking vstr at2"

set at2 "-attack; set attacking vstr at1"

bind o "vstr attacking"

Diden't work :(

Isen't there a more simpler version?

like the one i used to have was like

/bind x "attack; reattack"

Or something like that.

Any help would be appreciated :)

The easiest one is also the most effective, here goes:

bind x "+attack; -attack"

This works extremely fast when bound to a key on the keyboard instead of a mouse button for some reason. It will keep executing the command as long as you hold down the key, & when you let up it will stop.

Beware, this bind is very fast. Pressing & holding down constantly will result in you winning the lock in a very short amount of time & everyone will know you are using a bind, & you will most likely piss off your opponents.

When I use this bind, it's mainly to ensure that the lock is a tie, because I think they are stupid to begin with & just interrupt the fight. Tapping on the key periodically to keep the sabers in the middle is enough to make the lock a draw, & then you both can continue fighting.

Ok I came here to find how to do a backspin and how to spin your light saber. I found this, but I will put my question below:

// JediMod Taunts

bind n "vstr prv_taunt"

bind m "vstr nxt_taunt"

bind b "vstr set_taunt"

// Cycles 1-31

set taunt_01 "set set_taunt sit; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_31; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_02; echo =Sit="

set taunt_02 "set set_taunt stand; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_01; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_03; echo =Stand="

set taunt_03 "set set_taunt kiss; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_02; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_04; echo =Kiss="

set taunt_04 "set set_taunt secretissafewithus; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_03; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_05; echo =secretissafewithus="

set taunt_05 "set set_taunt draw; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_04; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_06; echo =Draw="

set taunt_06 "set set_taunt nod; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_05; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_07; echo =Nod="

set taunt_07 "set set_taunt shake; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_06; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_08; echo =Shake="

set taunt_08 "set set_taunt super; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_07; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_09; echo =Super="

set taunt_09 "set set_taunt thumbsdown; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_08; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_10; echo =Thumbsdown="

set taunt_10 "set set_taunt looks; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_09; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_11; echo =Looks="

set taunt_11 "set set_taunt flip; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_10; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_12; echo =Flip="

set taunt_12 "set set_taunt dest; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_11; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_13; echo =Dest="

set taunt_13 "set set_taunt ****y; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_12; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_14; echo =****y="

set taunt_14 "set set_taunt jedi; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_13; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_15; echo =Jedi="

set taunt_15 "set set_taunt way; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_14; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_16; echo =Way="

set taunt_16 "set set_taunt scratch; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_15; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_17; echo =Scratch="

set taunt_17 "set set_taunt dunno; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_16; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_18; echo =Dunno="

set taunt_18 "set set_taunt power; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_17; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_19; echo =Power="

set taunt_19 "set set_taunt barf; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_18; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_20; echo =Barf="

set taunt_20 "set set_taunt throw1; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_19; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_21; echo =Throw1="

set taunt_21 "set set_taunt throw2; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_20; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_22; echo =Throw2="

set taunt_22 "set set_taunt throw3; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_21; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_23; echo =Throw3="

set taunt_23 "set set_taunt adjust; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_22; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_24; echo =Adjust="

set taunt_24 "set set_taunt beg; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_23; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_25; echo =Beg="

set taunt_25 "set set_taunt kneel; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_24; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_26; echo =Kneel="

set taunt_26 "set set_taunt punch; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_25; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_27; echo =Punch="

set taunt_27 "set set_taunt slap; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_26; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_28; echo =Slap="

set taunt_28 "set set_taunt sleep; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_27; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_29; echo =Sleep="

set taunt_29 "set set_taunt spintaunt; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_28; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_30; echo =Spin Taunt="

set taunt_30 "set set_taunt bounce; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_29; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_31; echo =Bounce="

set taunt_31 "set set_taunt breakdance; set prv_taunt vstr taunt_30; set nxt_taunt vstr taunt_01; echo =Breakdance="

// set Assignments

set set_taunt "vstr taunt01"

set prv_taunt "vstr taunt_31"

set nxt_taunt "vstr taunt_02"

Ok I have used a voice script and name scrip in RTCW using the format: \exec speech.cfg When I try to do the same in JKII then there is a file not found or unrecognised command. I first wrongly put the files in the root JKII directory and now have them in the base\ directory. What am I doing wrong. I got some binds to work typing in the console and summoning in single player. Also I tried to reverse spinning backstab but it don't look right (cause he is just spinning and not backstabbing). Do I have to set up the move somehow (I read somthing like that).

In tactical ops (UT) you get double binds like this:

Aliases[33]=(Command="speech 4 4 0 | OnRelease xTeamSay Falling back from #l!",Alias=Retreat)

f=Retreat

It may be nice to configure a special move and a speech taunt or a text one to make it more personal. :D Second thoughts this may be too elementary!

Archived