Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

Well I just read that you need executable config files named with the .cfg extension (you didnt need this in rtcw), and have to be in \base dir. Also I cant use the above config for non - jedi mod games. So I still want to know how people do backspins! I either was playing a server with jedi mod on it or there is a way in normal JKII. I think the most use full script I read is the bind q toggle cl_run. I think I'll maybe bind attack to light saber colour and then stance to change model, just for a laugh.

This server was down fora while today.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I've got so far:

I use wasd and these are all positioned at how I like them.

unbind b

unbind i

unbind U

unbind o

unbind h

unbind j

unbind l

unbind n

unbind m

unbind q

unbind r

unbind g

unbind t

unbind y

unbind del

unbind MWHEELDOWN

unbind MWHEELUP

unbind kp_pgdn

unbind MOUSE3

//Taunting;

bind r "+taunt"

bind u "+victory"

bind q "toggle cl_run"

bind ctrl "+force_drain"

bind SHIFT "+movedown"

bind INS "scoresUp"

bind ALT "+force_grip"

bind 0x00 "+force_lightning"

bind TAB "force_pull"

bind c "force_speed"

bind g "engage_duel"

bind t "messagemode2"

bind y "messagemode"

bind i "+bum2"

bind DEL "force_throw"

bind MWHEELDOWN "weapprev"

bind MWHEELUP "weapnext"

bind kp_PGDN "kill"

bind MOUSE3 "saberAttackCycle"

//Spin attack while backstabing

set spinmove "vstr spin"

set spin "seta cl_yawspeed "3000"; +left; set spinmove vstr normal"

set normal "seta cl_yawspeed "140"; -left; set spinmove vstr spin"

bind h "vstr spinmove"

//Set Name

set name "^1Lord ^7Harri^4Nig ^4:D"

echo ^1Lord ^7Harri^4Nig ^5:D

I also got a force cfg. It only takes effect after death at least in 1.02. Three configs 3 keys.

Edit : This is for v1.02 since the forcepowers are slighty different for v1.04, see later post for v1.04 version and note caveat).

unbind kp_end

unbind kp_downarrow

unbind kp_pgdn

//Light force

set light-force "unbind ALT;unbind ctrl;set forcepowers 6-1-031133000030000330;echo [^4LIGHT ^4JEDI ^4POWERS^7];forcechanged;set powers vstr Light-force;bind ctrl "force_absorb";bind alt "force_Protect";bind 0x00 "+force_lightning""

bind KP_END "vstr light-force"

//Dark force Drain Grip

set dark-force "unbind ALT;unbind ctrl;set forcepowers 6-2-031230300000030330;echo [^8DARK ^8JEDI ^8POWERS^7 ^6Grip ^6drain]; forcechanged; set powers vstr Dark-force;bind ALT "+force_grip";bind ctrl "+force_Drain";bind 0x00 "+force_lightning""

bind KP_DOWNARROW "vstr dark-force"

//Dark force Lightning Rage

set dark-force-rage "unbind ALT;unbind ctrl;unbind 0x00;set forcepowers 6-2-020030033000000331;echo [^8DARK ^8JEDI ^8POWERS^7 ^6Rage ^6lightning ^6Saber-Throw]; forcechanged; set powers vstr Dark-force-rage;bind ALT "force_rage";bind ctrl "+force_lightning";bind 0x00 "force_seeing""

bind KP_pgdn "vstr dark-force-rage"

echo ^2May ^3the ^4force ^5be ^6with ^7you

Above uses 6 which is jedi knight and apparently it should be 7. I find that only certain combinations of special force powers work in the same game. I can have a game where I cant use lightning and also drain. As for the light side power - to me they suck. I tried heal and it didnt increase my life even though I was glowing green. I just tried the saber colour script but it didnt work for me. I will try a different version.

The spinmove script you have doesn't have the attack part in in so it looks like all it will do is spin. JaraDaj posted a working version of the spinning backstab in blue in the first few pages of this post a long time ago I think. It will work in 1.03 & maybe in some mods if they allow it. You can write it to spin in either direction too.

The jedi model you found is one of six hidden models that are not cheat protected & come default with the game. There are 4 more reborns, & Morgan. Including all the red & blue versions of the default models plus the hidden ones, there are 91 models total you can play in the game. We posted a script that scrolls through all of them a few pages back.

You can include your scripts in the autoexec file, but there is a limit to how much it will hold before the file won't work. That is why it is better to save the scripts as separate config files that you can bind to a key if you don't want to use them all the time. Or if you want them all to load at startup, then still keep them separate but in the autoexec file write "exec filename.cfg" on a separate line for every script you want to use.

I am well chuffed with this - I was trying to do it the wrong way round by assigning two commands to a key bind. You can have two keys bound to a single command but not the other way round. It is a elegant solution which makes alot of sence.

To change your light saber colour whilst pressing the middle mouse button which simultaneously changes the player's stance - use the following script:

// Saber Colour Change together with stance change.

//Out of the three examples this is the best one

//because saberstancechange is an instantaneous input.

unbind mouse3

set saber1 "color1 0;bind mouse3 vstr saber2;saberattackcycle"

set saber2 "color1 1;bind mouse3 vstr saber3;saberattackcycle"

set saber3 "color1 2;bind mouse3 vstr saber4;saberattackcycle"

set saber4 "color1 3;bind mouse3 vstr saber5;saberattackcycle"

set saber5 "color1 4;bind mouse3 vstr saber6;saberattackcycle"

set saber6 "color1 5;bind mouse3 vstr saber1;saberattackcycle"

bind mouse3 vstr saber1

This works perfectly

Now this next one works but with a hiccup. This one 'll get you noticed, since everytime you press fire the colour of your blade changes!

// Saber Colour Change together with attack.

unbind mouse1

set cutlus1 "color1 0;bind mouse1 vstr cutlus2;+attack;-attack"

set cutlus2 "color1 1;bind mouse1 vstr cutlus3;+attack;-attack"

set cutlus3 "color1 2;bind mouse1 vstr cutlus4;+attack;-attack"

set cutlus4 "color1 3;bind mouse1 vstr cutlus5;+attack;-attack"

set cutlus5 "color1 4;bind mouse1 vstr cutlus6;+attack;-attack"

set cutlus6 "color1 5;bind mouse1 vstr cutlus1;+attack;-attack"

bind mouse1 vstr cutlus1

The next idea I have is to match the colours to the stances :D. But on second thoughts that would give your opponent an unfair advantage.

I tested out the fire button bind and there is one small difference. You cant carry on holding down the mouse button you must release it before you can make another attack. So for light stance with fast circling arc its not as easy. So I wont bind it to the primary fire button but to the alt fire and the stance button too. That should be plenty of oppotunity to show off your multi-coloured blade. If you have a very controlled approach to dueling then you need not even now the caveat exists.

Here it is again with the altfire:

// cutlus Colour Change together with altattack.

unbind mouse2

set cutlus1 "color1 0;bind mouse2 vstr cutlus2;+altattack;-altattack"

set cutlus2 "color1 1;bind mouse2 vstr cutlus3;+altattack;-altattack"

set cutlus3 "color1 2;bind mouse2 vstr cutlus4;+altattack;-altattack"

set cutlus4 "color1 3;bind mouse2 vstr cutlus5;+altattack;-altattack"

set cutlus5 "color1 4;bind mouse2 vstr cutlus6;+altattack;-altattack"

set cutlus6 "color1 5;bind mouse2 vstr cutlus1;+altattack;-altattack"

bind mouse2 vstr cutlus1

No this effects the secondary fire of certain gunz which need you to time the hold down of the button. The only good place to put it is on the stance selection. Since you dont time that it is instantaeous. You could put it with something like draw lightsaber. Its been quite fun learning how to do this and I hope you like it and use it yourself. Can anyone tell me how to do a backspin/breakdance move?

On another note I was playing bot matches with v1.02 and practicing my wall running, and cuts. Now I have first hand experience of the changes to multiplayer. The red stance overhead lunge is no more in v1.04 unless they changed the way you do it(that was a killer move). Also I remeber reading about the fact you cant rotate while do a backthrust and found out first hand. It is alot harder to kill with the saber between the two versions in my opinion.

Thanks to everyone who posted here enabling me to do what I wanted to do.

Originally posted by megatron

The red stance overhead lunge is no more in v1.04 unless they changed the way you do it(that was a killer move). Also I remeber reading about the fact you cant rotate while do a backthrust and found out first hand.

The red DFA still exists & is often still a one hit kill, but you execute it differently. Basically you do a red swing (any kind & from any direction) & when that swing is halfway through, then you press the key sequence for the DFA. The blue backstab is fixed so you can't turn during the move & is no longer a one hit kill.

I'm glad you're having fun with your scripts, there are a lot of really cool ones here you would probably like. Enjoy!

Scripting... P'tah!

I say the only things you should have to script are a repeat attack thing to try to win saber locks, should they ever occur (rare outside of SP...unless saber-lock scripts come into play...), or mebbe really complicated maneuvers. If you have to script move sequences to win, cheifly in saber combat, you're pathetic and have no testicular fortitude. Go back to Solitaire where you belong.

PS - As soon as I finish my system, I have a standing challenge to you scripters to join me in a Q3 Arena game. Lets see how ya do w/out your saber and scripted moves. Just PM me if you're interested.

I have been practicing on botmatch using scripts and agree that move scripts are a bit lame. I do not think that they give any advantage. You can execute the same moves from keyboard with the same accuracy. I am talking about the light lunge, just crouch, forward, fire. Just keep crouched and hit forward a fraction of a second before fire. As for the dfa I didnt realise what that was until toppdog pointed it out. I think that is redudant since its just a easy (or difficult) to execute with keys. Its like make a script to run up the wall - you would have to be at an acute angle touching the wall and then press it, or you could just keep pressing diagonal into the wall and hit jump.

I have only ever had one saber lock ( I am a nuubie ) and I was knocked down and sabered 1-hit kill. This is a useful key but only keys to execute moves IMO dont give an advantage. These scripts only helped me in learning the moves. I have printed out some move guides but the blue light lunge isnt included.

Oh yes ToppDog, I found the DFA move for heavy in v.1.04 - its a matter of heavy forward/back attack wait for sword to come down to head hight or later and simultaneously press forward+jump+fire.

What does DFA stand for?

What is the helicopter move?

I made some adjustments to the force.cfg for v1.04.

unbind kp_end

unbind kp_downarrow

unbind kp_pgdn

unbind KP_rightarrow

//For 1.04 Due to forcepowers differences

//note you can go from slight to dark but always must be the same dark or you forfeit your //current score by having to join again.

//Light force

set light-force "vstr changeA"

set changeA "set forcepowers 7-1-331330000330000331;echo ^7[^4LIGHT ^4JEDI ^4POWERS^7]; forcechanged;unbind ALT;unbind ctrl;unbind 0x00;bind ctrl "force_absorb";bind alt "force_heal";bind 0x00 "+force_protect""

bind KP_END "vstr light-force"

//Dark force Grip Rage Drain Grip

set dark-force-grip "vstr changeB"

set changeB "set forcepowers 7-2-030330303000030331;echo ^7[^3DARK ^3JEDI ^3POWERS ^6Grip ^6rage ^6drain^7]; forcechanged;unbind ALT;unbind ctrl;unbind 0x00;bind ALT "+force_grip";bind ctrl "+force_Drain";bind 0x00 "force_rage""

bind KP_DOWNARROW "vstr dark-force-grip"

//Dark force Lightning Rage Drain See

set dark-force-see "vstr changeC"

set changeC "set forcepowers 7-2-031330303000030331;echo ^7[^3DARK ^3JEDI ^3POWERS^7 ^6Rage ^6Drain ^6Seeing^7]; forcechanged;unbind ALT;unbind ctrl;unbind 0x00;bind ALT "force_rage";bind ctrl "+force_Drain";bind 0x00 "force_seeing""

bind KP_pgdn "vstr dark-force-see"

echo ^2May ^3the ^4force ^5be ^6with ^7you

Note that in v1.04 you can swap on the fly between dark powers but if you do then when you die your score is effectivly reset because you have to rejoin. You can with this script go from light to one dark and stick to that dark and back again after every death. I rearranged the script since the version for 1.02 to make it work.

Originally posted by TheMule

Scripting... P'tah!

I say the only things you should have to script are a repeat attack thing to try to win saber locks, should they ever occur (rare outside of SP...unless saber-lock scripts come into play...), or mebbe really complicated maneuvers. If you have to script move sequences to win, cheifly in saber combat, you're pathetic and have no testicular fortitude. Go back to Solitaire where you belong.

PS - As soon as I finish my system, I have a standing challenge to you scripters to join me in a Q3 Arena game. Lets see how ya do w/out your saber and scripted moves. Just PM me if you're interested.

LOL. Most everyone who posts here agrees with you dude. Most move scripts were posted here at the time of 1.03 to point out how bad that patch was. 1.04 fixed a lot of those problems. Most of the scripts you see posted since 1.04 came out have nothing to do with moves but are still very cool & useful. You would probably like them.

Originally posted by JaraDaj

Haemon;

Anyone wanna try this one?

set fdkick "+forward; +moveup; wait; -moveup; wait2; +moveup;wait; -moveup"

set kdfa "+attack; -attack; wait 15; +forward; +attack; +moveup; wait 5; -attack; -forward; -moveup"

set combo1 "vstr fdkick; vstr kdfa"

bind X "vstr combo1"

This one does a double kick (when enemy is in front of you), then on the backflip it'll do a dfa to hit them while on the ground. DFA code is Sn1PeR's from earlier in the thread.

This for me does a 100% executed yellow flying overhead (of opponent) chop. It dont do a double kick or DFA. Although in blue it was quite effective in doing a jump slash which finished off a bot quite easy. Until I see the sort of script that can do what it claims to do then I will think that there is no advantage in scripting moves. Also if you run a long script with a few combos and the first one misses then you cant break the move and you cant turn either, can you?

that kick dfa would walk ONLY if all the conditions are perfect... the perfectlty timed waits due to the speed and lag of your game and the position of your opponent so the kick can come of...otherwise... it will only make you jump forward and slash in the air. which is why in yellow, if you face youropponent and if you are lucky, you'll do a yellow dfa.

most combat scripts doesnot have much of an advantage, infact more disadvantaged for the reasons above. you have less control of the moves you would execute and the script can only work under perfect conditions.

The only combat script that would be 'useful' to have (doesnt mean you should) is the lunge script, kick script and sabrelock breaker. lunge scripts would make it easy to execute anywhere anytime and has no way of being distinguished from normal lunge. It is for those who want a short cut rather than willing to spend the time mastering the lunge, running lunge etc for all situation. although you can write it more complicatedly, a simple bind x "+movedown; +attack; +forward" would do.

the sabrelock script is described in above posts and its the most obvious script for other players to perceive as you wiln a lock in extraordinary time.

the kick script ( though you can link with dfa and pull and throw with the script because you 'decided' it would be easier to do it that way than mastering it though practice, would only make the script harder to execute as you increase the amount of possible variables)is also pretty obvious to pick as the script user can seem to kickyou without leaving the ground and backflip of stairs. these kick scripts have minimal number of waits(variable to teh speed and lag of your computer) between the two jumps. this type of kick script is good for a quick sharp execution of a flip kick, best done after a pull or when the enemy is manouvered into postion close to youas you set them up for the kick. By varying the number of waits between the +/-moveup +/- Forward you vary the distance you want the kick to be performed. you can adjust this to suit your needs. However the further the distance you want to kick, the less effective would the script be as a longer kick would be better performed by hand as it has more control. Infact it must be noted that a kick script is not necessarily better or more advantageous than doing it by hand as it is the case in the above 2 cases, and you would much more appreciate the more hands on control of a kick practiced many times than a scripted automatic kick.

The fast spin while attacking by adjusting the yawspeed variable is disabled in 1.04. thus jaradaj's script will only work in 1.02 and 1.03. the multiple usage of saberattackcycle in a script is also disabled so many of the script changing stance is also disabled.

NOTE: While it may be fun to try these scripts to fight against bots and show off against friends, you shouldn't need to use script to fight online. Infact, you should use scripts at all if your purpose of using them is to beat someone better than you. Master these moves first, use scripts for relief if anything, but defintely not as a tool for faking your superiority.

You may have these L337 scripts, but unfortunately, finding a server with people that use team tactics is a rare occurance. I'd join a clan, but no one wants, me. I have no idea why, considering im a kick ass gunner. Guess everyones addiction with the saber in this game, screws over gunners like me, who are more comfortable laying down suppresive firepower, while our saber loving flag runner, gets the flag. LIKE IT DAMN WELL SHOULD BE. *ahem* sorry. If you guys have some IP adressess for servers where CTF is played like it should be played it would be much appreciated.

To add to your list of binds here's mine. X is whatever key you wanna use.(end rant)

bind X say"Your having problems? Well first go to your console, and type quit. That should fix everything."

You'd be surprised how often that works. MUAHAHAHAHA stupid newbies.

Hey everyone. My name is mike. I am a huge fan of this thread now. It is nice to know that you can script these moves. I had a shop accident when i was 16 and i lost my middle finger on my left hand. This makes it dam near impossible to do the lunge and med dfa's. I wwas wondering if someone could script a working one of the two, as the opening post of that jar guy doesnt work for lunge. I am running 1.04 and it would be a phenominal help to my sore hand if someoen could help me out a bit. I can do all the moves but it hurts over time. and i very rarely use the special casue imo you always wind up dead afterwards,I just would like some help if possible. Thanks in advance.

Your left hand,4 finger man.

Hallsy

I know how to do some hidden moves in normal JKII. Do you know them? I have been told that a backspins is a roll and toggle the speed rotate button script. I have also tried out jedimodv1.2 where you get extra stances and can change hilt alwell as using a script posted here to do all sorts of "hidden moves".

Hmm well JA or whatever we are called now (glares at Hoodwinker), as well as most of the other good clans use team-scripts a lot. You can usually find us on BFCarnage, NL Server #1, Blueyonder or the KHZ server. On most servers, we simply don't bother because in our experience only clan players actually respond to them..

Too many times has the following happened:

Me: TEAM MESSAGE >> I AM CARRYING THE FLAG

Me: TEAM MESSAGE >> I NEED URGENT COVER

Me: TEAM MESSAGE >> I NEED URGENT HEALING

Teammate: STFU AND PLAY THE GAME NEWB

[JA]-DeTRiTiC-iQ has been sniped by Nova_SkyGod.

If the team doesn't listen what is the point in using the scripts?

Originally posted by skxhallsy

Hey everyone. My name is mike. I am a huge fan of this thread now. It is nice to know that you can script these moves. I had a shop accident when i was 16 and i lost my middle finger on my left hand. This makes it dam near impossible to do the lunge and med dfa's. I wwas wondering if someone could script a working one of the two, as the opening post of that jar guy doesnt work for lunge. I am running 1.04 and it would be a phenominal help to my sore hand if someoen could help me out a bit. I can do all the moves but it hurts over time. and i very rarely use the special casue imo you always wind up dead afterwards,I just would like some help if possible. Thanks in advance.

Hallsy

Here are binds for the 3 specials using the directions straight from the game manual. The nice thing is you can use the same bind for both the Yellow & Red DFA's, so you really only need 2 keys for all 3 specials. Here goes:

Blue Lunge: bind x "+movedown; +forward; +attack"

Yellow/Red DFA's: bind x "+forward; +attack; +moveup"

Remember that they altered the Red DFA so you have to do a swing in red halfway through before it will work. The same applies with this bind as it gives you more flexibility to do different swings to start it, adjust your aim, or even change your mind. So, when you want to do a Red DFA, start any swing in red, & when it's halfway done, press your new bind for DFA.

That's too bad, because inter-team communication can be vital to victory. ; p

I think that we should try to spread an ethic of inter-team communication.

Hey, if the "bowing" thing caught on for duels, maybe the same can happen for this? heh

Originally posted by skxhallsy

Hallsy

Your kidding, right? RIGHT...? :confused:

Originally posted by megatron

I know how to do some hidden moves in normal JKII. Do you know them? I have been told that a backspins is a roll and toggle the speed rotate button script. I have also tried out jedimodv1.2 where you get extra stances and can change hilt alwell as using a script posted here to do all sorts of "hidden moves".

the "hidden" *does quotes in air with fingers* moves 0_0

Ok about 4 pages back i found this script for a screenshot without th HUD display. this is what was posted:

bind x "cg_dwaw2D 0; screenshot silent; sc_draw2D 1"

It didnt work so i figured it was a typeO its should have been"cg_draw2d" so i changed it. But when i goto use it i get that damn "Unknown cmd" but my HUD goes away... but no snap shot. can i plz get some help with this??

Nadun

Archived