Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody, Im new to this page. My name is Willy, i have been reading the scrips and i think they are pro, when i play counter-strike i have many scrips too, but it took me a while to understand the quake3 scrips anyways, this is my first scrip and i'm not sure if i did it right so i hope you guys may check it out and help me fix my errors, the one i think that might be wrong is the force01 and force02 which i have no idea how to set it up, i got those number from the C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base\forcecfg folder so i'm not sure if i did it right or not THX!! for l@@king at it and help me fix any problem that i might do wrong =D

//name, key, forcepower changer

set name1 "vstr name01; vstr unbkey; vstr key01; vstr force01; vstr say01"

set name2 "vstr name02; vstr unbkey; vstr key02; vstr force02; vstr say02"

set name01 "name l337_^1SiTH"

set name02 "name l337_^4JeDi"

set unbkey "unbind C; unbind ALT; unbind F"

set key01 "bind C "+force_lighting"; bind ALT "+force_drain"; bind F "+force_grip""

set key02 "bind C "force_heal"; bind ALT "force_absorb"; bind F "force_distract""

set force01 "forcepowers 7-2-031330330000031322"

set force02 "forcepowers 7-1-330323000030000332"

set say01 "echo ^1Dark_Force_Enabled"

set say02 "echo ^4Light_Force_Enabled"

bind F2 "vstr name1"

bind F3 "vstr name2"

oh ya i'm also kinda new to Jedi Outcast, i just start playing it last friday so i'll be cOo if you guys can tell me what server you guys go on so i can play with you guys some time! when i play i just go to free for all on the type and i see which server has some good ping and lots of people and i go there, sometimes i go to supercomputers, sometimes i go to DKD server, and sometimes i go to the cassendra one and i also went to the {AP} servers too! hope i can have a chance to duel with you guys some time.

Originally posted by Hybrid-Halo

Ok, I won't babble, here's just a small point.

If the moves are "So easy" to do, then why script them in the first place. There's more honour in dying a n00b than winning as a scripter.

scripts don't help . even with the most wicked scripts a newbs still a newb. scripts just look coo

Originally posted by Dracofyre

To add to your list of binds here's mine. X is whatever key you wanna use.(end rant)

bind X say"Your having problems? Well first go to your console, and type quit. That should fix everything."

You'd be surprised how often that works. MUAHAHAHAHA stupid newbies.

???

"quit" command not recognized.

I don't get it. HELP ME!!!!!

j/k!

the one i think that might be wrong is the force01 and force02 which i have no idea how to set it up, i got those number from the C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base\forcecfg folder so i'm not sure if i did it right or not THX!! for l@@king at it and help me fix any problem that i might do wrong =D

Change forcepowers/alignment:

seta forcempowers a-b-cdefghijklmnopqrst

a=forcelevel: 7-jedimaster 6-jediknight 5-jediguardian

b=alignment: 1-light 2-dark

c-t=individual forcepowersettings: 0-no force 1-lvl1 2-lvl2 3-lvl3

c=Heal

d=Jump

e=Speed

f=Push

g=Pull

h=Mind Trick (L)

i=Grip (D)

j=Lightning (D)

k=Dark Rage (D)

l=Protect (L)

m=Absorb (L)

n=Team Heal

o=Team Energize

p=Drain (D)

q=Seeing

r=Saber Attack : SPECIAL: if you place value 5 here, you gain 2 additional stances.

s=Saber Defend

t=Saber Throw

Note:This only changes your force configuration after you have respawned. Also your setup screen may also not change from the old setting even though you already have.

so in the end the scrip is suppose to look like this:

//name,key and forcepower changer

set name1 "vstr name01; vstr unbindkey; vstr key01; vstr force01; vstr cchange01; vstr say01"

set name2 "vstr name02; vstr unbindkey; vstr key02; vstr force02; vstr cchange02; vstr say02"

set name01 "name ^1DanTE's%WiLL!"

set name02 "name ^1DanTE's%WiLL!"

set unbindkey "unbind "C"; unbind "ALT"; unbind "F""

set key01 "bind C "+force_lightning"; bind ALT "+force_drain"; bind F "+force_grip""

set key02 "bind C "force_heal"; bind ALT "force_absorb"; bind F "force_distract""

set force01 "seta forcepowers 7-2-031330330000031322; forcechanged"

set force02 "seta forcepowers 7-1-330323000030000332; forcechanged"

set cchange01 "color1 0"

set cchange02 "color1 4"

set say01 "echo ^1Dark_Force_Enabled"

set say02 "echo ^4Light_Force_Enabled"

bind F2 "vstr name1"

bind F3 "vstr name2"

did i do it right? oh and i also have this scrip that i used to make it work but i don't know what i did, it dosn't work no more :( here i'll show you :

// useall

set use_all "use_sentry; vstr use_all2"

set use_all2 "use_field; vstr use_all3"

set use_all3 "use_bacta; vstr use_all4"

set use_all4 "use_seeker"

bind E "use_all"

help willy... willy stuck :(

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

its cuz the black doesn't work for names . it works for normal text though. i know ^0 works better than ^8. cuz ^8 doesn't work for me

if you would of read the 'last' pages of this thread then you'd know more than one person has seen people use black names, there IS a way...'we' just don't know it...

anyways, where is Maximus =/ haven't seen his face here for a while, if you do stop by here and see this message, tell me this

how to have spaces in names when used as a script ? like in-game I can have the Five Star but when I script it it has to be the_Five_Star :( and if I don't use the _ then the scripted name the Five Star would look like this --> the

meaning, everything after the space wouldn't bee seen in-game...

Originally posted by remark 666

anyways, where is Maximus =/ haven't seen his face here for a while, if you do stop by here and see this message, tell me this

how to have spaces in names when used as a script ? like in-game I can have the Five Star but when I script it it has to be the_Five_Star :( and if I don't use the _ then the scripted name the Five Star would look like this --> the

meaning, everything after the space wouldn't bee seen in-game...

Yeah, what Egg said should work. I made a script for this for NemoX & posted it a few pages back. Let me know if you can't find it & I'll dig it up again.

the problem is... it's for a name scrolling script, I don't want it to set my name every time I scroll through ALL the names

here is my script as it stands

// Name Scroll
set UseName "vstr Name01"
set NextName "vstr Name02"
set PreviousName "vstr Name07"

set Name01 "set UseName name ^7the^5F^7ive^5S^7tar; set PreviousName vstr Name10; set NextName vstr Name02; echo ^7the^5F^7ive^5S^7tar" 
set Name02 "set UseName name ^5the^7F^5ive^7S^5tar; set PreviousName vstr Name01; set NextName vstr Name03; echo ^5the^7F^5ive^7S^5tar" 
set Name03 "set UseName name ^1|:|^5R^7e^5M^7a^5R^7k^1|:|; set PreviousName vstr Name02; set NextName vstr Name04; echo ^1|:|^5R^7e^5M^7a^5R^7k^1|:|" 
set Name04 "set UseName name ^7{^5holy^7.^5snip3r^7}; set PreviousName vstr Name03; set NextName vstr Name05; echo ^7{^5holy^7.^5snip3r^7}" 
set Name05 "set UseName name ^0.BlackSunOverMidland.; set PreviousName vstr Name04; set NextName vstr Name06; echo ^0.BlackSunOverMidland." 
set Name06 "set UseName name ^7|-^1D^7eath^1.^7b^1EAD^7-|; set PreviousName vstr Name05; set NextName vstr Name07; echo ^7|-^1D^7eath^1.^7b^1EAD^7-|" 
set Name07 "set UseName name ^1De^7:^1Vadasy^7__; set PreviousName vstr Name06; set NextName vstr Name08; echo ^1De^7:^1Vadasy^7__"  
set Name08 "set UseName name ^7|^1JOR^7|^4remark^7|^1666^7|; set PreviousName vstr Name07; set NextName vstr Name09; echo ^7|^1JOR^7|^4remark^7|^1666^7|"
set Name09 "set UseName name ^4@TLG@the^5F^4ive^5S^4tar; set PreviousName vstr Name08; set NextName vstr Name10; echo ^4@TLG@the^5F^4ive^5S^4tar"
set Name10 "set UseName name ^2>TTC<_the^5F^2ive^5S^2tar; set PreviousName vstr Name09; set NextName vstr Name01; echo ^2>TTC<_the^5F^2ive^5S^2tar"
bind F11 vstr "UseName" 
bind F10 vstr "NextName"
bind F12 vstr "PreviousName"

To clear some questions that have been asked (perhaps already answered, don't know, only had patience to read through first 6 pages):

1) seta sets an archived variable; that is, the variable is saved in your jk2mpconfig.cfg upon exiting the game, and will still be there when you restart the game. set just sets a plain variable with no flags; it is lost when the game is restarted.

2) Lightning speed depends solely on the client's fps. If you have 80 fps, your lightning will be four times as fast as if you had 20 fps (of course that means your force pool will drain 4 times as fast as well). The default fps cap (variable com_maxfps) is 85; by increasing it further (say to 200) your lightning speed can be increased if your machine is able to give out more than 85 fps (which should be no problem for contemporary 1000+ MHz CPUs and GeForce 4's and likes). As of 1.04, this is the case in both single player and multiplayer.

Also I saw someone (playing recently) who was combining kick and backsweep - they would first render the opponent immobile by kicking them, then do a quick spin. True Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon Jinn style.

Remark,

Here's the script I made for NemoX altered for you to edit as you please:

set use_name "vstr Name1"

set nxt_name "vstr Name2"

set prv_name "vstr Name3"

set Name1 "set use_name vstr Remark666name-01; set prv_name vstr Name3; set nxt_name vstr Name2; echo ^1Name One"

set Name2 "set use_name vstr Remark666name-02; set prv_name vstr Name1; set nxt_name vstr Name3; echo ^2Name Two"

set Name3 "set use_name vstr Remark666name-03; set prv_name vstr Name2; set nxt_name vstr Name1; echo ^3Name Three"

set Remark666name-01 "set name ^1Name One"

set Remark666name-02 "set name ^2Name Two"

set Remark666name-03 "set name ^3Name Three"

bind 3 vstr use_name

bind 4 vstr nxt_name

bind 2 vstr prv_name

Originally posted by remark 666

Muahahahahahahaha......................Im Back!

Ok...

When I do this in my script:Sith Maximus

I get this in the game:Sith Maximus

I do not use any _ in the name.

Keep in mind these things:

I wite all my scripts in notepad.

I delete my jk2mpcfg.cfg before I load a session of JK2 or after I change a or add script or name.

I always go into a game as a Padawan andthe exec my files.

I never write scripts while the game is in a window.

Thats all the help that I can give you. But I will stop by and see the progress. Seeya!

Archived