Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

OK, time for my 2 cents.

I've been playing this game since it was released. I used to own the server I played on in 1.02

When 1.03 came out I quit playing until 1.04 came out. With the release of 1.04 I found myself getting owned, and I couldn't figure out why. Then I started to notice it was the specials that were doing the most damage. Sure I could usually take my opponent's health down to half, but half just isn't enough. He/she would come in with a well timed lunge or DFA, and I was a dead man.

I got tired of that ****, because I used to own the server! So I came into this thread looking for new weapons. I found them. Now I'm always top 5 on the server. So for all of you who say scripts don't help a player play better, you're in denial my friends, plain and simple.

I'm not proud of my scripting, but the way I see it, it's kill or be killed. Survival of the fittest.

'nuf said,

Caius

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx Caius. You prove what I've been trying to prove on this thread. Now, lets just hoope your not as arrogant and egotistical as most of the scritpers are.

Show me a respectable scripting opponent and I'll show you an ass cheek with a birthmark on it that looks like mickey mouse.

nuff said, signing off of LucasForums, MADDEN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I've read most of this Thread(damn it took a while) and Ive seen some saber lock problems...ive done the script for continous attack and turning attack on and off..they both dont do ****...How people win saber locks so much is they have like 5 keys binded for primary attack and they just hammer those 5 keys so they are attacking 5 times the speed you are. My question is how to bind a key to primary attack?because in the controls selection you can only bind 2. and another thing ive seen someone do 3 full consecutive horizontal swings in strong stance?when i know you can only do too...is there a script or something for this?Does anyone have a pullkick script?and can you do that cheat taunt in SP(where kyle spins his saber above his hand) in MP with a script?thanks for all the help guys -VuCh

I've read most of this Thread(damn it took a while) and Ive seen some saber lock problems...ive done the script for continous attack and turning attack on and off..they both dont do ****...How people win saber locks so much is they have like 5 keys binded for primary attack and they just hammer those 5 keys so they are attacking 5 times the speed you are. My question is how to bind a key to primary attack?because in the controls selection you can only bind 2. and another thing ive seen someone do 3 full consecutive horizontal swings in strong stance?when i know you can only do too...is there a script or something for this?Does anyone have a pullkick script?and can you do that cheat taunt in SP(where kyle spins his saber above his hand) in MP with a script?and are there scripts that will take you to a certain stance then do the desired move in that stance automatically?Thanks for all the help-VuCh

you can do the saber spin trick (taunt), it's called JediMod ;) (no, there is no way to do it with a script)

and why would you want a script for pullkick ? you're lazy and not a good fighter then, just press F and jump+jump, not that hard... I understand using a script for breakdance or spin but pullkick or lunge, dfa (like some people)....that's just lame in my opinion...those specials are done easily with keys, I hope no one (*cough*re*cough*) posts them (again)

and yeah, the saber lock win isn't working correctly, that's the script I sent Maximus, and still waiting for reply....:)

Originally posted by vuch

I've read most of this Thread(damn it took a while) and Ive seen some saber lock problems...ive done the script for continous attack and turning attack on and off..they both dont do ****...How people win saber locks so much is they have like 5 keys binded for primary attack and they just hammer those 5 keys so they are attacking 5 times the speed you are. My question is how to bind a key to primary attack?because in the controls selection you can only bind 2. and another thing ive seen someone do 3 full consecutive horizontal swings in strong stance?when i know you can only do too...is there a script or something for this?Does anyone have a pullkick script?and can you do that cheat taunt in SP(where kyle spins his saber above his hand) in MP with a script?and are there scripts that will take you to a certain stance then do the desired move in that stance automatically?Thanks for all the help-VuCh

1. The easiest & most effective bind for saber locks is:

bind x "+attack; -attack"

It is uberfast when held down continuously. Just make sure you bind it to an actual key on the keyboard & not a button on your mouse, they don't seem to repeat nearly as fast for some reason.

2. The 3 swing move in red is possible & I've done it by accident a few times, but I don't remember the exact keypress sequence. I think it is something like right, attack, forward; right, attack, forward; right, attack, forward. Not sure about it, but you can do it without a script, so I'm sure you could make one for it.

3. I'm sure there are pull/ kick scripts out there but I only play NF duels so I don't have one.

4. As far as I know, the spinning saber taunt will not work in MP.

5. I wrote how you could script for automatic stance changes & do any special move from any stance awhile ago in this thread, but I think that will no longer work with the new patch. I tried to rewrite some sample binds when someone asked this again recently, & the saberattackcycle command seems to have been fixed so that it is not repeatable for a specified number of times in a bind. I would have to play with it more to see if I can get it to work.

Even if it does work, it requires too many keys to be bound. When I did this before just to prove it could be done it required 9 keys for the specials, or 12 if you included the rear attack moves. Basically, you had three rows (one for each stance) with keys bound to every special move or customized combo you wanted to do. Each row would have the keybinds adjusted by the number of saberattackcycle commands to go to the stance you wanted, perform the move, & return you back to the stance of that row of keys.

For example: row 1 would be for when you are in the blue stance. Every keybind would take you to the stance you want, do the move, & return you back to blue again. Or if you're doing the lunge for example, it would just do the lunge & leave you in blue when you're done. This would be the same with the yellow row & the red row, get the idea?

2/ you do the red combo by starting an attack then at the end of the swing:

a/ repeat the previous attack, or

b/ do an attack which correspond with the movement key 45 degrees from the last attack.

at the end of that swing, switch the movement key which is 45 again to the previous swing + attack.

at the end of this swing you can do a dfa so effectively its a 4 hit combo.

a simple example is do that huge red swing: right strafe+attack, near the end of that hold right strafe+attack again; and at the end of that hold right strafe+forward+attack. thats one of many combinations for the red combo.

3/ there are scripts, but it is variable as the waits between pull and kick would be different as the distance changes. however, if one is used to a script, he/she would recognise the distance and execute the script.

4/the spinning sabre taunt works in multiplayer IF YOU HAVE JEDIMOD RUNNING

and yeah, the saber lock win isn't working correctly, that's the script I sent Maximus, and still waiting for reply....:) [/b]

Sorry dude! My time is so full right now! Put those on the main forum here and we will all look at them. As for a saberlock script you do not need one. Just bind attack to mousewheel down. You can do that with a toggle script if you use it for something else. But then all you do is crank that button bown over and over and you will win for sure. Its fast and variable. Also remember to be in red when you do it. The stronger the saber style is the faster you win.

But I guess if you wanted to you could attach forward and attack to the mwdown key........

//Saberlock

set lscript "bind MWHEELDOWN vstr lock; bind MOUSE3 vstr reset-m3"

bind MOUSE3 "vstr lscript"

set reset-m3 "-forward; -attack; bind MOUSE3 vstr lscript; bind MWHEELDOWN (your key here)"

set lock "+attack;wait;+forward;wait;-attack;wait;-forward"

This will allow you to set the key before a duel and reset it back quickly after the duel. Also with the on and off nature of the scriptt it should simulate you "pounding" on the keys.

I know I said you don't need one but this might just do the trick....the main prob with other saberlock scripts is people forget to hit forward at the same time. This is the way I win most of my locks. I guess if you fought in a single style most of the time you could attach the sabercycle right to this script as well. Anyway not sure how this will work....someone post back if it works or not, I might try it out at lunch.

:D

You wanna use a saber lock script? Fine, do it.

But if you use it to knock your opponent down, and then proceed to kill him on the SofD dueling server while I'm around, I'll kick you off the server so fast your head will spin!

I hate cheap bastards that do this. It's basically an auto-win move, and won't be tolerated.

Sincerely,

Caius

Hmmmmmm well I just put this one down as a thought. But it is nice to know that anytime someone knocks you on your butt you will scream "SCRIPTER" and kick em. Must make you feel big to have all that power in the palm of your tiny hand. As for your comments; thanks for the warning and I am sure after your post is read your server will become empty due to the fact you will kick everyone who wins a saberlock and also because no one who uses a script will want to play due to the fear of your almighty power. Grow up. We don't give a rats butt what you and the rest of the "Anti-scripting" league think of us or the way we do things. Now crawl back down into your hole and play nice with your little friends. Oh and stay out of this thread if you do not have anything constuructive to add to it. This is about finding the limits of the game engine not your personal quest to push your personal beliefs or comments on us. If you feel the need to flame go ahead, but all you do is make us all laugh. Get a life, its just a game. Plus we all know you never took advantage of another person in a competition in your life, right?;)

Oh and by the way what is the name of your server? I would just like to know so that I do not disturb you. Oh and by the way how will you know if someone is executing one of these scripts? Can you tell me that? Or is it just by your "gut" feeling. I sure would like to know!:rolleyes:

Plus I did not ay that I used a saberlock script, in fact I do not and don't need one. I just wrote this for the heck of it. Why? Because I can and no other reason. If someone else finds that it works and wants to use it thats fine by me. It takes more than a saberlock script to win a duel. For the most part it takes 50% skill and 50% luck. No script will make you an "instant" winner in anything. If your a moron and cannot play these games well to begin with then your still screwed, even with a script. I wrote a bunch of scripts, on request, for my brother for Halflife and it did not change his gameplay one bit. Why? Because he has no aptitude for video games. Gee wiz this gets old! Back and forth just like congress. The total GNDN syndrome. It is getting so old to keep getting slapped for every post you make. Now I am starting to get pissed off so I had better stfu before I lose my temper again.

Originally posted by Sith Maximus

Hmmmmmm well I just put this one down as a thought. But it is nice to know that anytime someone knocks you on your butt you will scream "SCRIPTER" and kick em.

OK, I'm not usually one to get into a pissing competition with anyone, but you've asked for it Sith. Anyone who's seen a saber lock end in under 2 seconds knows a saber lock script has been used. Either that or the loser just decided to go for a smoke upon locking sabers.

Must make you feel big to have all that power in the palm of your tiny hand. As for your comments; thanks for the warning and I am sure after your post is read your server will become empty due to the fact you will kick everyone who wins a saberlock and also because no one who uses a script will want to play due to the fear of your almighty power. Grow up.

[/Quote]

Again, you my friend have no idea what you're talking about. The server I admin on is hugely popular, and it's partially due to the fact that spammers, and lamers don't last long on it. Our server is known for quality dueling, so you're not scaring anyone with your threats.

We don't give a rats butt what you and the rest of the "Anti-scripting" league think of us or the way we do things. Now crawl back down into your hole and play nice with your little friends. Oh and stay out of this thread if you do not have anything constuructive to add to it. This is about finding the limits of the game engine not your personal quest to push your personal beliefs or comments on us.

[/Quote]

LOL, because I run down the saber lock script I'm labeled "Anti-Scripting" league? Now that I'm labeled according to you, I'm probably wasting my breath but I'll say it anyway. I do use a script for the light lunge, and when used in moderation I see nothing wrong with it, so bite your tongue.

If you feel the need to flame go ahead, but all you do is make us all laugh. Get a life, its just a game. Plus we all know you never took advantage of another person in a competition in your life, right?;)

'Nuf said, I have no war to wage with you my friend.

I apologize if I offended you, I just get steaming mad when a saber lock scripter kills me without giving me a fair fight.

Caius

I got bored last night and decided to write an NPC spawning script for my saber practice. Thought I'd share it here with everyone. (This has only been tested in Single Player, but it's a script none the less)

// Script Name: Enemy Spawner V 1.1

// Written By: =sRs=Primesghost

set spawn1 "Echo Reborn; set enemy vstr enemy1; set spawn vstr spawn2"

set spawn2 "Echo Reborn Acrobat; set enemy vstr enemy2; set spawn vstr spawn3"

set spawn3 "Echo Reborn Force User; set enemy vstr enemy3; set spawn vstr spawn4"

set spawn4 "Echo Reborn Fencer; set enemy vstr enemy4; set spawn vstr spawn5"

set spawn5 "Echo Reborn Boss; set enemy vstr enemy5; set spawn vstr spawn6"

set spawn6 "Echo Shadowtrooper; set enemy vstr enemy6; set spawn vstr spawn7"

set spawn7 "Echo Shadowtrooper 2; set enemy vstr enemy7; set spawn vstr spawn8"

set spawn8 "Echo Tavion; set enemy vstr enemy8; set spawn vstr spawn9"

set spawn9 "Echo Desann; set enemy vstr enemy9; set spawn vstr spawn1"

set enemy1 "npc spawn reborn; echo Spawning Reborn..."

set enemy2 "npc spawn rebornacrobat; echo Spawning Reborn Acrobat..."

set enemy3 "npc spawn rebornforceuser; echo Spawning Reborn Force User..."

set enemy4 "npc spawn rebornfencer; echo Spawning Reborn Fencer..."

set enemy5 "npc spawn rebornboss; echo Spawning Reborn Boss..."

set enemy6 "npc spawn shadowtrooper; echo Spawning Shadowtrooper..."

set enemy7 "npc spawn shadowtrooper2; echo Spawning Shadowtrooper 2..."

set enemy8 "npc spawn tavion; echo Spawning Tavion..."

set enemy9 "npc spawn desann; echo Spawning Desann..."

set spawn "vstr spawn1"

set enemy "vstr enemy1"

bind end "vstr spawn"

bind home "vstr enemy"

Prime, that's really cool, you should look into JediMod NPC spawning, it takes long to write that whole line down, somwthing liek this but for JediMod would be awesome, with a press of a key you can spawn stormtrooper army with laser gun, woot! same goes for good guys (but keep the limit like to 2 at a time)

here is the instructions in the readme...

how to use the /g2animent and /g2platoon commands

g2animent takes 7 arguments: type, alignment, weapon, model, sounds, health, and owner number.

here is an example that spawns an ent that looks and sounds like a rodian, has 100 health, is friendly, and has a blaster

/g2animent 3 2 4 models/players/rodian/model.glm sound/chars/rodian/misc 100 0

type:

there are 4 types of animents. 0 spawns a storm trooper, 1 spawns a rodian, 2 spawns a jan, and 3 spawns a custom one.

the rest of the arguments only matter if this is 3, otherwise it sets the model and gun and stuff on its own.

alignment:

1 = bad

2 = good

8 = creates one that stands still and only attacks bots unless attacked

9 = creates one that attacks everything except its owner (owner set by owner num, the last argument)

weapon:

0 = none

1 = stun batton

2 = saber (gives them a saber but they cant use it at all)

3 = bryar pistol

... it keeps going in order 13 is the last one

13 = det pack (they dont know how to use it)

model:

the path of the player model

dont put in a bad model or it gets mad.

sounds:

path to the sounds for that model

health:

the health of the animent

owner:

the owner of the animent. If alignment is 9 then it wont attack its owner.

/g2platoon

this command is just like /g2animent except it doesn't have a health or owner argument.

it spawns a group of ents.

OK, I'm not usually one to get into a pissing competition with anyone, but you've asked for it Sith. Anyone who's seen a saber lock end in under 2 seconds knows a saber lock script has been used. Either that or the loser just decided to go for a smoke upon locking sabers.

[/Quote]

or that person is using a joystick with a ****ing autofire switch on...

Again, you my friend have no idea what you're talking about. The server I admin on is hugely popular, and it's partially due to the fact that spammers, and lamers don't last long on it. Our server is known for quality dueling, so you're not scaring anyone with your threats.

really...so you call yourself a "1337" (or w/e) player ? you're a 100% pure, honest, not cheating player ? and whoever wins a saber lock with you is a cheating lammer ? right....

and Sith wasn't trying to scare you, or threaten you in any way...he just listed the facts, the way it is and will be

LOL, because I run down the saber lock script I'm labeled "Anti-Scripting" league? Now that I'm labeled according to you, I'm probably wasting my breath but I'll say it anyway. I do use a script for the light lunge, and when used in moderation I see nothing wrong with it, so bite your tongue.

yeah, you are, you said (quote unquote) "I'll kick you off the server so fast your head will spin!", in my book that's an anti-scripter too ;)

and it's not possible to kick someone so their head will spin, I would probably just comeback with another name and under a 56k (IF you banned IP) and I'll just use this one handy lag script I have and just lag out the server....all of your heads would really spin then...and I'd just move on to another server and play the same way...."' 'nuf said "

but i'm usually not that mean ;)

and when I knock a person down I usually taunt to get their ass up and fight back, I want this script because I really hate saber locks, they're pointless...so I win them as fast as possible (I usually win them anyways, faster this way). And if you're such a great fighter you should of finished them off before you've gotten in a saber luck ;)... I rarely get into saber locks anyhow, I'm usually killed or killed the fighter before that happens.

I apologize if I offended you, I just get steaming mad when a saber lock scripter kills me without giving me a fair fight.

so you're saying as soon as you start a duel saberlock happens ? and you get killed that easily ? hmm....

just my remark about that post, that's all ^_^

Exactly. The stance is the key to winning a saberlock, not a script. You can have a script but if you are in the wrong stance then you will not win, period. Also thanks remark for seeing what the true point of what I said was. I also have a lag script as well, and its a bitch! But enough said.................

I like the spawn script I am going to try it out this weekend on my server, if it will work, and let everyone go crazy killing stormtroopers. Make it us against them.

IMy server is also very popular with the lads. I run a no sbaer=no attack rules as well as no chatkilling and everyone is great. We duel and have "ladders" all night long. I rarely have any problems at all. I don't care how many scripts ya got or how they are used, just as long as everyone has fun. Thats the main point of it all right!

Anyway like I said, nice spawn script! Thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE post!:D

I wanna go to Quakecon!

Maximus is right, using attack bound to a mouse up/down key works very well, & stance is very important, so, you want to switch to red as soon as possible when you get in a lock. But this can still be beaten by a fast script.

You can win a saber lock against red even in light stance with a fast script. With the bind "+attack; -attack" (without any waits or other commands) bound to a key on the keyboard, it repeats so fast that unless someone is using the same script or an auto repeat button they will probably lose the lock, even if they are in red.

I haven't found that pressing forward actually does anything to help win the lock. But it's still a good idea if your intention is to win the lock & slash at your opponant while he gets knocked back after losing the lock. When I'm feeling mean (which is rare) I'll use the above bind while pressing the forward button & switch to red.

I think the locks are retarded anyway, & beating on a key faster than the other guy is not an example of greater skill. All it does is make me have to buy a new keyboard. So, for the most part I use this bind just to make sure that locks are a tie. Since the bind is so fast, I just have to tap it a few times every so often to keep things even until it's over. Then I wait until the other guy is ready & we continue fighting.

remark666

and it's not possible to kick someone so their head will spin, I would probably just comeback with another name and under a 56k (IF you banned IP) and I'll just use this one handy lag script I have and just lag out the server....all of your heads would really spin then...and I'd just move on to another server and play the same way...."' 'nuf said "

This is yet another reason why I think that scripting is bad for the community. I am not saying that YOU in particular are doing these things, but the programmers out there who do this for fun like yourself and Sith Maximus mean no harm but the end result of your "having fun" lead to crap like these types of scripts that you mention to bomb out and LAG servers, and for server admins out there who want to run clean honest servers, they have to fight against these scripts or just stop serving altogether because some 13 year old brought down a server with one of these scripts. Without the tools to fight these attacks most admins may just pack it in. The end result less servers around to play on. If you write these types of scripts you have to assume some level or responsibility and ask "What can this script do to the game?" not just "I can write it because I can" That just seems a little irresponsible. I mean how would these 13 year old wannabe haxors get this any other way?

-Jedi Degreel

You made a good point about those lag scripts and how careless it would be for someone to post one here. But I gotta say, there's a huge distinction between what we do and people that do things like that. To be honest, I had never even considered something like that until I read it right here in that post. When I write scripts, they're usually meant to be helpful, if you scroll back a few pages you'll see that no one here has posted a harmful script in this thread. Sure there's a debate about whether certain scripts provide players with an unfair advantage, but even those scripts are nowhere near crossing the line into malicious coding. Actually, scripts can be very handy, if you scroll back a few pages you'll probably find some scripts posted here that would help you out. I know I've started using a modded version of the fullscreen switching script I saw a while back. Now it only sucks to get an IM during a match when it seems to hit just as your enemy is swinging at you :)

Primesghost

No I understand that there is a distinction, but I was referring to more of a situation where an honest script writer would stumble upon something that would have a negative effect on the game and maybe post it as more of a discovery like "look what CAN be done" again it seems like most of the script writers here are cool and decent enough to not do something so stupid but there are others that do it just for the sake of doing it you know?

And I do see some scripts that would be fairly entertaining, don't get me wrong, especially some stuff for admin-ing my server that would be helpful so I do understand the usefulness of scripts. I just think that some scripts take away a certain level of gameplay that was intended to be part of the game to begin with.

To use a console gamer analogy again, If I sat down to learn how to perform a Zangief Spinning Pile Driver but didnt want to bother learning it and instead purchased a controller with macro ability and keyed it to happen with one button press that takes away an enourmous amount of skill required to play as Zangief properly. Just jump in short, crouching short and hit key for SPD. compare that to what you need to do jump in short, crouching short, 360 degrees circle motion of control pad and fierce puch at the right time. quite a differece no? This average player now has an easy "super move" accessible to him to use at any time and only needs minimal skill to pull it off using it much more then he normally would changing the style of play he might have had to play as he learned the move. Scripts can have this same effect for FPS games as well.

-Degreel

I'd never post it or give it away, just a back up tool if the admins are dicks... (i've seen two admins being real overpowered morons...they've learned their leasson....), so admins out there....don't think you have ALL the power in the world and can do ANYTHING to us normal players....there is some you wouldn't want to take your chances with....

oki, back to the real talk, what do we do next.....who has good insult quotes ? like sayings that would offend the person I'm fighting with ? I ran out of ideas.... (send messages to the target, script) I have 5 so far (bound to one key)

hi guys i dunno if someone posted this before but i couldnt find it. so here it goes, i need a bind that will do a strafe jump! instead of pressing jump+strafe+forward i need one that does it with one..is that possible?

also i need to bind my force cfg because switching manually for dif levels pisses me offf and i would like to bind it so if i press D or whatever it switches to my Dark Master force cfg and L for Light MAster cfg. thx ahead of time

Originally posted by Sith Maximus

[by the way here are a few scripts for you all.

//Net rate

set netrate-1 "set rate 25000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^325000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-2"

set netrate-2 "set rate 30000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^330000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-3"

set netrate-3 "set rate 35000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^335000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-4"

set netrate-4 "set rate 40000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^340000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-5"

set netrate-5 "set rate 45000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^345000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-6"

set netrate-6 "set rate 50000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^350000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-7"

set netrate-7 "set rate 55000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^355000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-8"

set netrate-8 "set rate 60000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^360000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-9"

set netrate-9 "set rate 62000; echo [^1RATE ^1SET ^1TO ^362000^7]; set netrate vstr netrate-1"

set netrate "vstr netrate-1"

//Max FPS (select maximum fps for currnet server - allows for maximum jumping in RTCW and Quake)

set fpsrate-1 "set com_maxFps 200; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3200^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-2"

set fpsrate-2 "set com_maxFps 166; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3166^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-3"

set fpsrate-3 "set com_maxFps 142; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3142^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-4"

set fpsrate-4 "set com_maxFps 125; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3125^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-5"

set fpsrate-5 "set com_maxFps 111; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3111^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-6"

set fpsrate-6 "set com_maxFps 100; echo [^1MAXFPS ^3100^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-7"

set fpsrate-7 "set com_maxFps 90; echo [^1MAXFPS ^390^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-8"

set fpsrate-8 "set com_maxFps 83; echo [^1MAXFPS ^383^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-9"

set fpsrate-9 "set com_maxFps 71; echo [^1MAXFPS ^371^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-10"

set fpsrate-10 "set com_maxFps 66; echo [^1MAXFPS ^366^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-11"

set fpsrate-11 "set com_maxFps 62; echo [^1MAXFPS ^362^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-12"

set fpsrate-12 "set com_maxFps 58; echo [^1MAXFPS ^358^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-13"

set fpsrate-13 "set com_maxFps 55; echo [^1MAXFPS ^355^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-14"

set fpsrate-14 "set com_maxFps 52; echo [^1MAXFPS ^352^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-15"

set fpsrate-15 "set com_maxFps 47; echo [^1MAXFPS ^347^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-16"

set fpsrate-16 "set com_maxFps 45; echo [^1MAXFPS ^345^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-17"

set fpsrate-17 "set com_maxFps 43; echo [^1MAXFPS ^343^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-18"

set fpsrate-18 "set com_maxFps 41; echo [^1MAXFPS ^341^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-19"

set fpsrate-19 "set com_maxFps 38; echo [^1MAXFPS ^338^7]; set fpsrate vstr fpsrate-1"

set fpsrate "vstr fpsrate-1"

// Timenudge settings (set to the ping of the current server you are on)

set nudge-1 "set cl_timenudge 0; echo [^30 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-2"

set nudge-2 "set cl_timenudge 5; echo [^310 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-3"

set nudge-3 "set cl_timenudge 10; echo [^320 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-4"

set nudge-4 "set cl_timenudge 15; echo [^330 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-5"

set nudge-5 "set cl_timenudge 20; echo [^340 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-6"

set nudge-6 "set cl_timenudge 25; echo [^350 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-7"

set nudge-7 "set cl_timenudge 30; echo [^360 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-8"

set nudge-8 "set cl_timenudge 35; echo [^370 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-9"

set nudge-9 "set cl_timenudge 40; echo [^380 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-10"

set nudge-10 "set cl_timenudge 45; echo [^390 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-11"

set nudge-11 "set cl_timenudge 50; echo [^3100 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-12"

set nudge-12 "set cl_timenudge 55; echo [^3110 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-13"

set nudge-13 "set cl_timenudge 60; echo [^3120 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-14"

set nudge-14 "set cl_timenudge 65; echo [^3130 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-15"

set nudge-15 "set cl_timenudge 70; echo [^3140 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-16"

set nudge-16 "set cl_timenudge 75; echo [^3150 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-17"

set nudge-17 "set cl_timenudge 80; echo [^3160 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-18"

set nudge-18 "set cl_timenudge 85; echo [^3170 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-19"

set nudge-19 "set cl_timenudge 90; echo [^3180 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-20"

set nudge-20 "set cl_timenudge 95; echo [^3190 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-21"

set nudge-21 "set cl_timenudge 100; echo [^3200 ^1SERVER ^1PING^7]; set nudge vstr nudge-1"

set nudge "vstr nudge-1"

// Packet settings (higher = more data - default 30 - lower for 56k)

set packet-1 "set cl_maxpackets 15; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^315^7]; set packets vstr packet-2"

set packet-2 "set cl_maxpackets 20; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^320^7]; set packets vstr packet-3"

set packet-3 "set cl_maxpackets 25; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^325^7]; set packets vstr packet-4"

set packet-4 "set cl_maxpackets 30; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^330^7]; set packets vstr packet-5"

set packet-5 "set cl_maxpackets 35; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^335^7]; set packets vstr packet-6"

set packet-6 "set cl_maxpackets 45; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^345^7]; set packets vstr packet-7"

set packet-7 "set cl_maxpackets 50; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^350^7]; set packets vstr packet-8"

set packet-8 "set cl_maxpackets 55; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^355^7]; set packets vstr packet-9"

set packet-9 "set cl_maxpackets 60; echo [^1PACKETS ^1SET ^1TO ^360^7]; set packets vstr packet-1"

set packets "vstr packet-9"

// Snap settings (higher=more data - default 30 - lower for 56k)

set snaps-1 "set snaps 10; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^310^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-2"

set snaps-2 "set snaps 20; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^320^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-3"

set snaps-3 "set snaps 30; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^330^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-4"

set snaps-4 "set snaps 40; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^340^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-5"

set snaps-5 "set snaps 50; echo [^1SNAPS ^1SET ^1TO ^350^7]; set snaps vstr snaps-1"

set snaps "vstr snaps-1"

//Antilag routine (use when you start to lag)

set antilag "vstr antilagon"

set antilagon "cl_maxpackets 10; snaps 10; rate 10000; echo [^1ANTILAG ^3STARTED^7]; set antilag vstr antilagoff"

set antilagoff "cl_maxpackets 30; snaps 30; rate 25000; echo [^1ANTILAG ^3STOPPED^7]; set antilag vstr antilagon"

//Spectator (switch to spectator and then back)

set spectator "team s;set spec vstr play"

set play "team r; set spec vstr spectator"

set spec "vstr spectator"

//Level of detail - all games - high/med/low quality quick settings - good for tweaking your system

set LOD2 "r_lodbias 2; set lodcyc vstr LOD1; cg_simpleitems 1; r_dynamiclight 0; r_fastsky 1; r_drawSun 0; cg_gibs 0; echo [^3LOW ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set LOD1 "r_lodbias 1; set lodcyc vstr LOD0; r_dynamiclight 1; r_drawSun 1; cg_simpleitems 0; cg_gibs 1; echo [^3MEDIUM ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set LOD0 "r_lodbias 0; set lodcyc vstr LOD2; set r_fastsky 0; echo [^3MAXIMUM ^1DETAIL ^1SET^7]"

set lodcyc "vstr LOD2"

See no "cheating" game moves just simple everyday stuff to make your gameplay better. [/b]

how the heck do i use these? i have 56k and i NEED to lower my PING!!

Archived