Home

elTee

Do you have 70,048,666.00 lira?

Or 5,449.33¥?

Or 1,414.95 Rubles?

Well, thats how much Full Throttle 2 will be in Turkey, Japan and Russia, respectively. Who says adventure games don't make money?

Also, on the subject:

6.18530 oz of silver

OR

0.0922798 oz of gold

OR

0.0536480 oz of platinum should get you the Monkey Island Bounty pack without too much hassle.

And if you're a completionist, to buy every adventure game LucasArts have produced, assuming that they were all £30 when new (which isn't true, The Secret of Monkey Island was at least £40) would cost a whopping:

Turkey: 981,751,952.92 Lira*

Ounces of Silver: 129.768 oz

Ounces of Gold: 1.93970 oz

Ounces of Platinum: 1.12883 oz**

*thats nine-hundred-and-eighty-one-million, seven-hundred-and-fifty-one-thousand, nine-hundred-and-fifty-two-point-nine-two.

**thats over an ounce of the most expensive substance on the planet. To give you a hint, one ounce of pure Platinum will set you back $557.615

Don't confuse Lira with Lire - the latter being Italian money.

I didn't think that platinum was the most expensive substance, but I didn't think anyone else would know enough to disprove me ;)

Some of you don't think that this thread is interesting - well, I'm sorry. I thought it was cool to get a bit of number crunching going on, give you some funky facts. Maybe I won't try anything original again, and we can talk about the same topics we talked about 6 months ago again, like with the list of fave games.

Archived