Home

this is a boring game!!!!

mastermcp

Theres only 4 or 5 moves in the game with the saber i see ppl do the same moves everytime even i do them....cuz theres not much

todo BORING they should add tons more moves more saber stances maybe even diff kind of force powers...

hehe I was getting sick of it and turned on dismemberment :) It's a kick :yoda:

the server has to say /seta cg_dismember 100

then your client has to say /seta cg_dismember 2

there ya go :)

*off pops the reborn's head*

ya, disembersment (sp?) is cool:)

i don't find the game boring at all, in fact i think it is one of the best games i have ever played

as for people using only a couple moves, just join a different server, find some people that fight with honour, it can be very fun:)

i reccomend

.[JHQ].NF.SaberOnly.

no attack when saber down allowed

no spamming unique moves over and over (sure it is easy to beat but some people who are still new to the game have trouble countering them)

Originally posted by mastermcp

im bored of not having any more moves todo on ppl im 1 of the best players only a hand full comes close to my skill im just bored of the same old moves....etc..ect..

then stop playing :)

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

.[JHQ].NF.SaberOnly.

no attack when saber down allowed

no spamming unique moves over and over (sure it is easy to beat but some people who are still new to the game have trouble countering them)

Yeah, and besides, playing a spammer is about as much fun as watching paint dry.

im bored of not having any more moves todo on ppl im 1 of the best players only a hand full comes close to my skill im just bored of the same old moves....etc..ect..

rofl ooo hoo har hehehe hahah eee hee hee he he .... erm, you are joking aren't you?

Theres only 4 or 5 moves in the game with the saber i see ppl do the same moves everytime even i do them....cuz theres not much

todo BORING they should add tons more moves more saber stances maybe even diff kind of force powers...

There is much much more moves then you give this game credit for.

Its all in your mind!! . . unleash it brother!! Nothing like having a guy pitch a saber at you while you are running towards a wall, then run up wall and flip over saber then in the air spin around and do a lunge as you land catching him off-guard . . LOL . . or tossing your saber at a guy while jumping over him and then getting some backstab damage on him as you land behind . .

Or pulling a guy off the side of a building who gripped you and is sending you to your doom . . So many combos . . so little time . . you just have to learn to be just a little more creative . . you can do it!!

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

I don't like it when people go by the titles "MASTER" or "LORD" What exactly makes you a lord? Have you achieved a new level of Egotism?

I study martial arts, so it's hard for me to accept this. Good day

PS. If you are still bored, look for me and I will DUEL you. :)

oops just saw this post man . .

What style do you study? . . Look for me under RONIN{VAL} . . I agree with you 100% . . MASTER . . LORD . . indeed . .

I like to use different styles against different people. :saberb:

I like strong in duels, medium in CTF, and quick in FFA. I guess it depends on the match and who's playing and how they're playing.

He he...I've done well in one server then go somewhere else and occasionally get OWNED by the simplest moves. LOL! I'm not too proud to say that there are people out there better than I. But don't get too cocky, I never quit and I love the challenge of finding better opponents!

A really good fighter can use anything to his advantage while exploiting his enemies weaknesses. That's the [RAA] way. :D

This game? boring? ARE YOU INSANE!?!?!?!? THIS IS THE FUNNEST FPS IVE EVER PLAYED!!! EVEN BETTER THAN GOLDENEYE 007, AND COUNTER-STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Game R0xx0rs

j00r boxx0rs

C'mon, Force powers are the SHIZZ, and the Lightsabre is DA BOMB!!! I think you're only playing single player. Try multi player.

Archived