Home

I need your help in artus mine

elektro

I'm stucked in artus mine: when I go to the room with the flashing red lights, I can't go under this room through the pipe. I stand up and crouch in the top of the pipe, and nothing happens, and I always die. What do I have to do ???? Thanx

You need to go back out of that room, and back out side. Now go over to the railing. You'll see two arms sticking out, get on one of the arms crouch down, and wait for the pipe to come out. When it comes jump on it( remain crouched it will retract. Now you can go in the pipe to get under the sterilization room...

Bah, or you can do it the macho way, get on the floatythingy, use all your basca tanks (or whatever those healthythingies are called) and when it's done, you have about 15 hps left, that was enough for me :) Kinda scary in the tunnles though :)

When you jump onto the pipe from the outside, crouch inward towards the wall. When the pipe retracts, you will fall off onto a ledge. You can now crawl into the pipe (by crouching) and destroy the red field around the platform (using detonation bomb), and the red tubes on the walls and the platform itself (using blaster). Be quick though as you only have second before the radaition gets you again.

Then step onto platform, and go up to the red room and escape by clinbing onto the light structure, and jumping on to a passing cart and out you go.

Archived