Home

MGS Ninja with stealth

Kururin

Originally posted by Nanodagiardino

actualy, I can only put the cloacking effect permanently. There is no way that I can make it that you can turn it off or on. That would requre some coding and I am not good enough

That is what I meant that it would be dificult...it would be really cool if a trained proffessional (from the makers maybe, not insulting your talents at all, you guys are all great at this stuff) could code the mod and release it officially!:)

ok i made a model that all you can see is the saber. what you could do if you want to use stealth is bind the skins to keys it is no different really then using a power to go stealth. and if you want to make it more like MGS hit protect before you do it so there is that green effect and after you change turn it off

just a thought

Actually, I've thought about that myself, when I compiled those various mods together for the MGS2 Ninja thing. I imagine, that it would be done with Jedi Mind Trick, and if it were possible to switch skins/models in SP, it would be cool to switch it to the cloaked Shadowtrooper.

So, Cloak = Switch to Shadowtrooper Skin + Modified Jedi Mind Trick

However, if anyone has any coding skillz, or some extensive knowledge with the game, and could pull it off, that would be great.

On the other side of things, I DID change shadowtroopers to the Ninja in my game, and it's kinda neat when they cloak. So, yeah.

~ SquallStrife

Archived