Home

Combo I am proud of . .

Dark_ZONE

LUCK . .

This is the name of my new special COMBO!!!

He He . . picture this . . small room . . two fighters versus . . ME!!

I usually play as RONIN{VAL} but I play as DARK_ZONE when I use the DARK side . . this time . it was RONIN{VAL} . . I was able to fight these two guys, who were trying to backstab and such . . I managed to get them quite a few times and was down to 20 health myself when I did it . . .

I rolled out of harms way and ran at the guy on my right and kicked him hard enough to make him fall down . . as I passed by second guy I swiped him and sent my saber flying at the guy on right JUST getting up . . Killing him, and on my sabers return I was pressing primary and back to BACKSTAB the guy I had just passed . . . Killing him . . very sweet . . very smooth . . and I couldn't do it again in a million YEARS!!!!! . . LOL . . they were all like "GF" and I was saying . . "LUCK"

It's the FUN!! . . that counts.

I know what you mean.

I used to play a lot of team death match just for the purpose of fighting 3 to 4 guys alone at once (I would hang out near their teams respawn points).

There is something cool about methodically taking out 3 to 4 guys, one at a time while they are going nuts because they are confident you are outnumbered and an easy kill.

I had a similar experience a while ago, I was on a server with two players who at that time probably just started playing. Anyway, after a while they started teaming on me. My god then I knew what Darth Maul felt, and I tell you, it felt good

Archived