Home

Has anyone else done this.

NemoX

My friends and i play JKO a lot, and after a while the music gets tiresome, what we did is created a pk3 with music From the Gladiator and The Rock soundtracks...It's absolutely incredible, we didn't think the game could get any more fun but with the new music it has taken it to a new level of fun.

Try it, you will not regret it.

I think alot of people would like to know how to do that.

I was thinking of taking the add on for the duel of fates music and then changing to to my own music. (cant be that hard.)

I'll look into it and post if NimoX Doesnt come back with a reply

In my root directory i created a Folder called Music, inside that folder i created another folder called mp, inside the mp folder i placed all the mp3's i wanted to listen to(**Important Note: There must be no spaces in the file names), I then selected all the mp3's, right clicked and selected add to zip(Make sure Save full Path option is checked), i changed the .ZIP to .pk3 and placed the newly created pk3 in the base directory.

If you are hosting you can select what u want to hear by going in the console and typing music <path> abc.mp3 (ex. In my case it was music music\mp therock.mp3).

If you connect to a server then to hear the music the host must have the EXACT same pk3 file, what i did is created the pk3 and sent it to my friends.

Hope this helps.

Archived