Home

didnt think this could happen, but jk2 MP is EVEN MORE LAUGHABLE!!!

shmacdonald's

well i just had the most interesting gaming experience. i went into a server where people were doing the usual cheap backstab/kick/pull tactics and there was a guy ten kills ahead of everyone. but if any of these guys lost, the loser would immediately let out their frustrations and blame the winner for being a "specialty [prostitute]". prostitute wasnt exacly the word, but i'm sure you know what it is. all you could see in that message corner was lightning [prostitute] and absorb [prostitute] and drain [prostitute], followed by being called a male homosexual (the politically incorrect term).

so finally i got in the game and i wanted to practice a cheap strategy i saw someone doing the other day (which worked on me VERY well ;)), which involved a lot of mind tricking. so of course when no one knew how to deal with it effectively i was called all the names you could think of by everyone on the server, especially the guy who used to be in 1st place :D and when their former champion won a match against me they would celebrate by the usual insults and congradulate their hero for getting rid of the "cheap a$$ mindtrick wh0r3". of course, the guy just did some cheap stuff on them and they started calling him names :D

now can someone PLEASE tell me when force powers got cheap? maybe i havent been playing cheap games enough lately but i do remember when you did anything to win in these types of games and if anyone did complain, it was because he/she didnt know how to counter a strategy. are people now going to complain about certain force powers??? i didnt even use mind trick that well and everyone was acting like it turned me invincible! jeez i wonder what wouldve happen if that guy i learned the mind trick strategy from was there. their heads probably would of exploded!!! :swear::laughing::explode::violin:

Originally posted by shmacdonald's

well i just had the most interesting gaming experience. i went into a server where people were doing the usual cheap backstab/kick/pull tactics and there was a guy ten kills ahead of everyone. but if any of these guys lost, the loser would immediately let out their frustrations and blame the winner for being a "specialty [prostitute]". prostitute wasnt exacly the word, but i'm sure you know what it is. all you could see in that message corner was lightning [prostitute] and absorb [prostitute] and drain [prostitute], followed by being called a male homosexual (the politically incorrect term).

so finally i got in the game and i wanted to practice a cheap strategy i saw someone doing the other day (which worked on me VERY well ;)), which involved a lot of mind tricking. so of course when no one knew how to deal with it effectively i was called all the names you could think of by everyone on the server, especially the guy who used to be in 1st place :D and when their former champion won a match against me they would celebrate by the usual insults and congradulate their hero for getting rid of the "cheap a$$ mindtrick wh0r3". of course, the guy just did some cheap stuff on them and they started calling him names :D

now can someone PLEASE tell me when force powers got cheap? maybe i havent been playing cheap games enough lately but i do remember when you did anything to win in these types of games and if anyone did complain, it was because he/she didnt know how to counter a strategy. are people now going to complain about certain force powers??? i didnt even use mind trick that well and everyone was acting like it turned me invincible! jeez i wonder what wouldve happen if that guy i learned the mind trick strategy from was there. their heads probably would of exploded!!! :swear::laughing::explode::violin:

u sound gay

quit acting like ur better than everyone.

cuz ur not. I'd OWN you.

u sound gay

cuz ur not. I'd OWN you.

Idiot:rolleyes:

Anyway, the use of forces isn't cheap. Don't worry about these whiny little idiots, they play the game to win and not to have fun. Just kick their whiny zit ridden arses! My response is always "don't whine, get better!"

Darth_Templar:

You are the type of person who makes this game and this forum unenjoyable.

You are a F***ing idiot and i've finally cracked at the stupidity of some of the members in these forums with your 3ee7 talk.

But enough of that.

I'm sorry for the earlier reply shmac'. The use of force powers in game is totally fair. Thats what your force bar is for. To lay a can of whoopass on anybody who tries anything.

Its these egotistical morons that get soooo upset when they die but assfight so they feel much better at the top of a ladder.

(and dont reply D_T: you would probably beat me but, i dont see how that would increase you self esteem and cokyness up to the point you couldn't fit your head through a door. Get a LIFE! Its just a GAME!)

Originally posted by malinkie

Darth_Templar:

You are the type of person who makes this game and this forum unenjoyable.

You are a F***ing idiot and i've finally cracked at the stupidity of some of the members in these forums with your 3ee7 talk.

But enough of that.

I'm sorry for the earlier reply shmac'. The use of force powers in game is totally fair. Thats what your force bar is for. To lay a can of whoopass on anybody who tries anything.

Its these egotistical morons that get soooo upset when they die but assfight so they feel much better at the top of a ladder.

(and dont reply D_T: you would probably beat me but, i dont see how that would increase you self esteem and cokyness up to the point you couldn't fit your head through a door. Get a LIFE! Its just a GAME!)

The button would not go through

stuck

quit spamming to get ur post count up.

quit spamming to get ur post count up.

OMG you really are an idiot. Please note the fact his post count does not go up during this thread.... I won't try and explain it to you, it's way above your head.:rolleyes:

I have to agree with schmac, it's pretty funny how people complain. I've had people accuse me of being different types of ho with each map we switch to. Sometimes I grip alot, sometimes I use lightning alot, sometimes I get a lot of kills on stabs, sometimes the best counter is to throw... etc.

The only thing I *haven't* been accused of is being a lunge ho, which is funny because that is the one thing I do all of the time. :)

I got accused of hacking today because I was "moving and sniping" at the same time :p

Just goes to show what alittle jump/zoom/shoot skill can get ya ;)

On a semi-random note, has anyone noticed the sniper rifle can kill 2 guys in one shot? I never knew it's shots pierced, but whenever I shoot at pull/backstabbers, I end up killing the backstabber AND the guy on the ground. I never noticed this until I started using the snipe rifle on bespin/yavin. Kind of fun :)

Blank

my friend got accused of being a hacker because he was playing on a jedi vrs merc server and he was a merc but nobody could figure out how to be a merc

he had guns, and they didn't, so they thought he was hacking...lol

it was quite funny, especially since even as a newb he was getting quite a few kills...he even got one with a stun baton..and then he laughed at the guy and the person got all mad and called him cheap....i didn't think the stun baton vrs lightsaber was cheap..but ok;)

we also discovered the power of a portable assault sentry, could kill 2 or 3 kills everytime with one of those...and the crossbow against saber...very useful:)

on death star he was standing on the ammo for the bowcaser and just sitting their shooting, racking up kills...it was funny

i have a demo of the first round if anybody would like to see it;)

Originally posted by Darth_Templar

u sound gay

cuz ur not. I'd OWN you.

And yet . . this is another case where an ignorant person has come into contact with a computer . . . I believe you can find this gentleman and his so called friends in the many Chat rooms of http://www.LOSER.com . . .

Try a little kindness . . It goes a long way. And be more specific . . "GAY" as in homosexual . . or "GAY" as in happy and cheerful . . I would vote for the latter, but I know you prefer the first definition . . don't you? :D

I hope I'm not giving away anything that'll hurt my game success with this thread. First of all, I agree in a way, that if you don't use force seeing, you deserved to get killed with mind trick. However, I never invest points into seeing. If I know someone's in the area using mind trick, I do one of two things. Stay the hell still and listen (amazing how effective this is for those people whom don't know how to be stealthy by crouch walking:D ). This usually works very well...but damn it's annoying when I have a teammate running around like an idiot next to me! Second thing I do is pop on mind trick myself....only when I know a person's trying to sneak up on me. If I'm lucky, (as I am most of the time), these people don't have force seeing either, and when their mind trick runs out....sneak up on them and use RED BACKSLASH!!! It's quite fun beating people at their own game.

On a second note...I play on a server where name calling is a rare thing. There is every kind of spammer on here (Twins will verify this, to my surprise he joined one day....pretty good in a fight, he is;) )...but most people congratulate the victor, no matter how they were killed. It makes the game fun. Every now and then, we do get someone flaming everyone that beats them. It's funny how these people are actually the no skilled lightening spammers or a@@fighters. Hehe. Like I've said over and over again....LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME. Be able to counter every situation.

On a second note...I play on a server where name calling is a rare thing. There is every kind of spammer on here (Twins will verify this, to my surprise he joined one day....pretty good in a fight, he is )

i was looking for you:P

and i agree, if somebody is killed during mind trick it's their fault for not having sight, i usually don't have it, but if they are sneaking up on me all i'll do is move around a lot so they can't do the backstab they want to do

Archived