Home

Youngest JEDI out there . . .

Dark_ZONE

Alright I believe I MIGHT have the youngest JEDI out there . . .

My son Connor has recently been bitten by the JEDI II bug, and he now plays on servers as HUNTER. Look for and know that you are fighting a 6 year old . . LOL . . if you do see him, please keep the swearing bound to acronyms . . like "WTF" and "BS" . . he can also read at second grade level . .

P.S. he also does quite good too . .

LMAO...this is the best :) I have often wondered what some1s age was when fooling around on the servers.

I award this sweet tale the --==@ * Golden Ewok * @==--....and hope that HUNTER one day will wipe the floor with all of us....if he isn't doing it already ;) Haven't had the honour yet but if I see him I will run away screaming *LOL*

oooooohhhhhh.....

well I just joined this forum like, a sec ago hehehehe

cool, now kindergarteners are gonna kick my little behind from here to Dagobah!!! :D :D :D

this is so cute... little kids getting hooked on comps so early... muahahahahaha

im 29, Am I the only who gets high blood pressure from this game. I go to the doctor and he's like we need to get you on bloodpressure medicine. I had to tell him I was playing this game before I went there and thats probably why its high. : )

I usually down a asprin if I am going to play for long extended periods of time... Just in case : )

Originally posted by Dark_ZONE

Alright I believe I MIGHT have the youngest JEDI out there . . .

My son Connor has recently been bitten by the JEDI II bug, and he now plays on servers as HUNTER. Look for and know that you are fighting a 6 year old . . LOL . . if you do see him, please keep the swearing bound to acronyms . . like "WTF" and "BS" . . he can also read at second grade level . .

P.S. he also does quite good too . .

sorry to beat you but my littlebrother LOVES Jedi Knight... he has played it since he was 2... he is 4 now ;) and he is playing sometimes online when i am....

Originally posted by leelink

im 29, Am I the only who gets high blood pressure from this game. I go to the doctor and he's like we need to get you on bloodpressure medicine. I had to tell him I was playing this game before I went there and thats probably why its high. : )

I usually down a asprin if I am going to play for long extended periods of time... Just in case : )

nerd alert, nerd alerta (i'm talking about the person sitting to my right [my friend who is at my house] lol)

heheh, no 6 year old will beat me!!!

Originally posted by Morpheus_SM

i implore this HUNTER to a duel. my server is 4.46.210.96. you need v.1.03 to play. double bladed lightsabers if i feel like it. i will train HUNTER to his full potential. come and play if you dare.

Name the time . . He needs to have a good Lord and Master in the Force . . his Dad just won't do . . I think he would love to be your Padawan . . :)

Archived