Home

Your car... (or soon to be)

GonkH8er

jabba's wh0r3... what kind of car is that? Sorry, I don't recognize it...I don't think we have it in the 'States. Looks like an old Celica in the back there... :)

And Zindell Subaru's are cool, more people need to know, spread the word! ;)

I have a '93 Mazda Protege... (I think it's called 323 Astina in some other countries???) It's a cute little car...it should be getting better mileage than it is though..

edit:: well I think the Astina is the wagon body style... I have the sedan. I like how when I visited Australia they had a lot of similar cars but with wagon styles! Like the Camry Wagon, which they haven't had for several years in the U.S.... oh yeah, it's uncool to have a wagon :( :: /edit

Oh and it would be ultra neat to have a Delorean, they always looked so cool after seeing it in Back to the Future.

Originally posted by Lime-Light

Cars, bah! I gettin a Kawasaki!

bikes are useless for 7 monhts out of 12.......

don't forget that

and if its relaly hot you cant' ride anywhere

i've tried on the r6, **** you get killed at the redlights if its really hot out

avg oil temp at idle before riding = 20-40*C

avg oil temp at riding = 50-80*C

avg oil temp at idle during riding = almost up to 100*C sometimes

and you're sitting on it wearing leather or jeans.....

but i admit, pulling 15ooo rpm is fun :D:D:D

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

Well, look out in the US for the upcoming Pontiac GTO - it's really an Aussie Holden Monaro from 2001...

Only a few cosmetic changes, so there will be a truly Aussie car on the US roads.....

Ahh, that looks like a SWEET car...:r2d2:

Archived