Home

Skin Requests

KMan

Before you post a request, read the rules from the model request thread. This is where you would request a skin for a model. Posts that would be geared towards the creation of a model (i.e. "I want an Obi-Wan skin") will be asked to move their request to the model thread, and will be deleted.

Jedi Outcast has been given a Teen rating by the ESRB. That being said, any request for nude skins or characters (male or female) will be deleted.

NOTE: Please put all requests for skins only here. If you have just posted a request, copy and paste it here, I will close that thread after it has been moved here, or after one week. A new thread may be created on the completion or to show a work in progress made for one of these requested skins.

• 1 month later...

Request List - Updated 8/11/02

Only character skin requests w/ reference will be included. All others will be removed.

Marvel Comics' - Deadpool

Major West - Lost in Space

Kamui - X (Anime)

Michael Myers - Halloween

Captain Typho - Episode II

Kasumi - DOA3

Soontir Fel - Star Wars Expanded Universe

Now all of you that still wanted that skin, but are not on the list failed to do something important. Include reference material.

I would like someone to skin a Silver Saber skin over the yellow Episode II Blade feautured in this blade pack: http://www.jedicenter.com/downloads/sabers.phtml?id=138048&language=en I would like it to have a silver glow on the ground, and when u swing it make the trails silver also. I am asking this cause the current Silver Saber i has, is skinned off the regular sabers and dosent go with my Episode II sabers, and because the old Silver Saber, has yellow trails and a yellow glow on the ground.

HAIL ALL!!! If anyone cares I would really appreciate it if somone would make these skins or models for me...

1. SPAWN (the GREATEST Comic Book Charactor Ever)

2. "NEW" Mace Windu (sorry,the other ones just dont do him credit, all the skins i have found of him, the faces & such were bad)

3. Ki-Adi Mundi & or Kit Fisto (Jedi Knights from Ep. 1 or Ep. 2)

4. Ben "Obi-Wan" Skywalker , I would appreciate it if somone made him around 20 yrs old (From the "New Jedi Order")

If anyone has any of these skins or models would you please leave a link, E-Mail me or post where I can find it... I am sorry to any authors I offended I do Like all the models and skins that I have seen...

Thanks Again Spawn Antilles

I did a couple of skins but they were not very satifacting, so i thought that maybe you pro-skinners could do my clan skin.

Heres the deal,I want a shadowtrooper skin kinda looks like Darth Cinerate ,i also want to change his face and his back.

contact me @ killer_g_x@hotmail.com if oyu can do this skin .

Thanks.

It would be VERY cool if sombody did:

1) A Givin (i don't have picture, but there is a pic in The Essential Guide To alien Species)

2) A predator (Yautja) various pics at http://www.planetavp.com

3) An Alien (Xenomorph) various pics at http://www.planetavp.com

oh, and i forgot one more thing: a quarren (my avatar) or squidface. Possibly with or without a cloak

I got a good one for Jedi Knight II a charecter that actually uses umm something like a Lightsaber. Yuri from Dirty Pair Flash!!

Here are the resourcesYuri Wallpaper with great picture of her.

Another Yuri wall with Kei Yuri is the purple haired girl.

Those are the only good pics I found but I would like to see another Girl besides Jan and the other people in Jedi Outcast. It needs more mechs and girls!:mad:

If anybody is willing to make my request please e-mail me.

Archived