Home

Sequel or expansion pack?

Mazellion

I'm definately hoping for a JK2 official expansion, on the level of quality we saw with JK's expansion pack, Mysteries of the Sith!

As to KOTOR, I'm hoping it will suck away some of the RPG players who have been doing all that whining since JK2 came out. ; )

What I want out of expansion:

Some official character models

2 sided saber animations

2 sabers and animations

More sp levels

More enemies with more lightsabers

More force

MORE MORE MORE!

I think Jedi Knight 2 is the best game I've played all year it deserves Game of the Year and I would love to see it have an expansion that also deserves Expansion of the Year.:D

I would like to see an Expansion Pack

(Kotor is for Pc too..which makes me very happy..i am glad that Lucasarts is coming back to putting stuff on Pc along with consoles...cause we are were it is at the pc community!)

I would like to see in the Expansion Pack:

1) More saber colors

2) more animations for saber

...like what the actors do in Ep1 and 2 with the spin and better saber attacks...not just swings, but stabs and more fluent moves like we see in the movies..

(see anakin and obi wan in ep2..the spinning of the saber rules and i want them to implement it as an attack.

Like if we push a certain direction and press attack 1 they will spin the lightsaber and use the spinning to move into an attack. And blocking to use swings to use it like obi wan did and hit the lasers like a baseball bat. Basically MORE SABERS Stuff

3) Different characters that we can choose from to play single player...for the Expansion pack to be able to choose who we want to use...and choose our saber hilts (this one is probably a stretch.

4) Some recreations of major battles that were in the movies. LIke the 'hidden' level in Mots

5) more Npc help. A BIG JEDI BATTLE!!! Maybe something to do with the Jedi Academy...we go and pick up Anakin Solo or someone like that..Corran Horn and we go around with him and fight..something! NO MORE EMPIRE!

that is about it. Do you think someone will make a mod to add more Saber moves and spins like maybe SavageX with SaberX!!!!??????

Thanks for reading this..haha kinda long

Well other than the requisite new models/skins and levels (both SP and MP) I would hope that an expansion would implement an optional class based game mod (the biggest glaring omission from JK2's MP).

That, IMHO, was one of MOTS's greatest strengths. I actually found that the MP options in that game made it more enjoyable for me than JK's, although there was something to be said for having Dark/Light side (MotS had neutral).

I hope there is a expansion pack then a sequel because, even though alot of people are whining and exclipsing the appreciating, jk2 is a great game! IMHO it is a definate contender for GOTY, since alot of people haven't noticed only the first half of MoH is great, the rest sort of goes downhill, jk2 has great capability all the way throguh the sp campaign, anyway i don't know why i am rattering on about Goty.

Hopefully LA will let an expansion go ahead.

As to KOTOR, I'm hoping it will suck away some of the RPG players who have been doing all that whining since JK2 came out. ; )

Ditto

What i would like to see out of a JO xpack

1. More Offical SP/MP Levels

2. More Offical recrations of original JK/MotS levels

3. Drivable Sp/MP vehicals, such as:

- AT-ST

- Swoop/Speeder Bike

- AT-PT

- STAP

- Landspeeders

- More

4. New Weapons (and recration of old ones)

- Concussion Rifle

- Rail Detonator

- Deploable E-Web Heavy Repeter

- Double Lighsabers :)

- Blastech DD-44 Pistols

- SP Doublebladed Lighsaber

5. New MP Skins and Models

MORE!!!!

i just hope they fix some single player engine things such as:

1- in single player kyle slides alot, and the roles look funny. I think in multiplayer the feel and control is alot tighter and more controled. i think they should combine the saber fighting from mp and sp too. sp is hard only because the bots have many advantagles i think.

hmm i seemed to have summed it up there accually

What I'd like to see is a game based on a Sith Lord like Darth Maul (before TPM) or Darth Vader (Between Ep3 and ANH). Then again I think it would be cool having a game set in the Alternate Universe where Kyle is the Emperor, having a new Jedi that you play as (Then again that would ruin the experience I have with the JK series and my name being Kyle. At least I feel a part of the game when they call my name.)

Archived