Home

GameCube

C Shutt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'Cube is in the works for transplant from store to the apartment, one we snag the funds. At that point, we will own every existing Nintendo system and they will all be my roommate's. I maintain sole reprazentation for Sega, what wit' the Genesis and Dreamcast... the Dreamcast was a sorely underappreciated console, and Sony is a whore for killing them.

Toejam & Earl III is XBox only... criminal! Same with Munch's Oddysee. Life sucks.

I still haven't even tested out a Cube yet. I really should get my ass into gear and do that. Just haven't had the time. Been working pretty much full time, and doing my full-time IT course.

So what have you guys been up to? It's a long time since I was last here. I've just been so damn busy. Still, I really should find the time to come back here occasionally.

So any games already out, or any upcoming games that look good on the Cube?

You'll probably see more of me around now. Thought you had gotten rid of me for good didn't you?

• 2 weeks later...

Shutt, have you looked at these screenshots? They're fucking beautiful! Even if I was completely in love with the Cartoon Network's SuperZelda! look I'd still be sad that those graphics will never see the light of day. I do appreciate the rocks that Shigeru Miyamoto has in making such a drastic change; Yoshi's Story is about the only Miyamoto game I can think of where he actually went in a brand new direction rather than improving on the old formula. Hopefully that will appease me.

And blah blah blah, I'm sure when I get the damn thing I'll love the graphics or even if I hate it the gameplay will make me cum anyway.

Yeah, I've seen the SpaceWorld 2000 footage. It's a tech demo of Link and Gannondorf hitting each other with swords. Before I had a GameCube, it was cool to see the characters running on the new hardware, but now, it inspires nothing but apathy in me. I'm much more interested in an actual game. Especially when that game happens to be damn near the best looking game I've ever seen.

And it now has a name. Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Edited to remove expired link.

• 1 month later...

The best thing about the gamecube surely has to be Animal Crossing! Not that us UK gamers have it yet. I might get it from Australia, so if they don't release it here I can still play it.

Smash Bros is simply the most fun on a console. Nothing can beat it for fun - and I have Mario Party 4, Bomberman generations and Timesplitters 2, so thats no mean feat for the oldest of those 4 games. Starfox and Mario also are games in the 90%'s for me.

To all you Cubers:

Any word on Sanity's Requiem? It is on my top-priority list for the 'Cube (as in, when I finally get one and finish with Mario/Zelda/Metroid/(maybe)Starfox it's the most important), but outside of rad magazine reviews I've heard nary a word. What do my peers think?

Anybody got it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived