Home

GameCube

C Shutt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ordered my Gamecube. I shall be receiving also Metroid Prime, Smash Bros, & Zelda on May 2nd. In the mean-time, I've stolen my brothers Game Boy Advance and been playing Metroid Fusion, which just plain rules. I hear there are link-up features too, so I can unlock some levels on Metroid Prime or something.

And idiotic comments like that give gamers the reputation of being ignorant, insecure jackasses. If you're over the age of 15, and you're still willing to pass up a great game just because it has bright colours, there is something seriously fucking wrong with you.

So, something is wrong with me.

I can't cope with plumbers driving pink cars with heartys all over, lots of Nintendo placards along the course and a palette that looks like kindergarten all over again. I won't buy that game because I don't have the console and because I don't want to look at such graphics. I'm not afraid that somebody else might watch me playing it and make up his mind in a way I can totally understand. There's nothing wrong with Super Mario Land on GameBoy or that SNES game, but what they have been doing in the last few years - guess it started with the 3D titles - is giving me headaches.

Gamers don't have a reputation of being ignorant, insecure jackasses. Where have you been living for the last 5 years? In a bear kangaroo cave?

Archived